New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve nominated myself as tattle tribute in Nat’s hunger games made it to 1900!

Reactions: 17
Ok so why did she pay for Instagram ads advertising the give a little page?
I don't recall that, but you know what when you're being slammed by people with huge followings and so many people are sending you nasty messages when you're just trying to seek help for your child, who knows where your head ends up!
I do know originally his surgery wasn't approved and that's where the givealittle idea came in from one of her followers or maybe even friends (again I don't actually know her)
I just feel damn sorry she felt the wrath of Katie and Co

Reactions: 3
Anna Conning has literally won two Instagram giveaways TODAY

Reactions: 11
Anyone remember years ago Jordan whittaker and Ness Watson fell out? Back when the whittaker’s lived in Blenheim, after ness had the twins. Never spoke about it on the gram but they both disappeared off each other’s stories, then they made up. Tea please?

Reactions: 4
I went to Rebecca’s show and always was curious where the money went? was never announced which I found strange when it’s a large donation they should have to prove that shouldn’t they?
I haven’t read recent replies but I went to her auckland show and their chosen charity was present and there and recieved money on the night. Was really transparent, at that one anyway and just assume the rest were similar

Reactions: 7
Bullied how?

No tea on this

But culture of grace and Jordan has a falling out in recent times, almost closed the business cos of ir. Curious to that tea too

Reactions: 1
Straight up, this isn’t the forum for this. There’s plenty of other forums/sites to peddle this kind of stuff if you wish. This thread is to discuss influencers and the person at the centre of this isn’t one.
I disagree. I want to know who this is!

wow! Now she’s under 2k

Sera Lily is the WORST for this! Look back at all her giveaways and most of them never have a winner

Reactions: 8
So I hadn't followed Erin till she got mentioned the other day but omg her pantry do-over is the most simone-esqe nonsence I have ever seen..
I feel second hand embarrassment watching any of her tik toks.. I really think she should Consider q new day job

Ness prob slept with her husband aswell 🫣

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.