New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dropping like flies!!!!! As of 29 May 9187 how is she going to get free tit with such low followers??? I dont think she is deleting... she hasn’t removed me yet.... think people are actually leaving
She is deleting. I went and checked and I’m no longer following (I was yesterday or day before) and she’s private.

Does anyone know why Caitlin Wiig moved out of her flat with Dani Robinson and Logan Dodds? Her TikToks alluded to her being kicked out 1 day.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know why Caitlin Wiig moved out of her flat with Dani Robinson and Logan Dodds? Her TikToks alluded to her being kicked out 1 day.
I really liked caitlin apart from when she adopted an accent after being overseas for a day 😂 also the countdown to announcing her gf then boom it was over the next day..

Reactions: 1
Weed. Still illegal but i see your point. I just think it was trusting of her to do it on instagram

OfficiallyEm... shes been all over the show since tattle life became huge. Her posts are weird and stories pointless. Im just waiting and watching for a breakdown.
this tattle Stuff has really shown true colours and who are the weakest links in the influencing world. Its SO interesting!
Yeah it will come! She'll go private for a while then realise she has ad contracts to honour. Funny how she thinks she has this amazing "job" where she works her herself. But in reality, she is still working for others and even worse has to compromise her family's privacy to do so. Also ya can't build a cult with a private page. 🤷‍♀️

Her Pink Shirt Day post is so hypocritical. Implies that people on this site are unhappy, not confident, and insecure. Mate, you are the epitome of these things! Happy, confident, secure people are not on her page or Patreon either. That is what drives many of them to follow her and pay her to be her friend. The rest are there to enjoy the trainwreck.

At the end of the day OfficiallyEm is a cult influencer, not a true influencer. True influencers are true leaders and their goal is to serve those that follow. Their influence is not about them, it's about those who follow. OfficiallyEm's pages and Patreon are all about herself.

Reactions: 9
She is removing people. I haven't stopped following but she removed me as it's now showing I'm not following her.

Ridiculous, I was never rude or anything towards her, we've even had some lovely wonderful conversations on DM.

She's really shot herself in the foot now and lost a lot of support from her actions

Just shows she's a snowflake. Which to be fair was pretty obvious already lol!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm super keen to know why LFYD's hasn't updated!! So unusual for them! I was expecting/hoping for some margaritas at the airport, excited faces etc lol but NOTHING!!! Whaaaaaaaaat ladies and lezzes is happened to the girlfriend?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is deleting. I went and checked and I’m no longer following (I was yesterday or day before) and she’s private.
A bunch of aussie ones have recently done the same thing. Chucked a tanty over this site, deleted followers and de activated/went private.

• Haha
  • Wow
I'm super keen to know why LFYD's hasn't updated!! So unusual for them! I was expecting/hoping for some margaritas at the airport, excited faces etc lol but NOTHING!!! Whaaaaaaaaat ladies and lezzes is happened to the girlfriend?
Hopefully Mark has flushed Christian’s phone (s??) down the aeroplane toilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hopefully Mark has flushed Christian’s phone (s??) down the aeroplane toilet.
I would have done the same if we were late for check in and my other half was filming it instead of hauling arse to the counter.

Reactions: 10
Straight up, this isn’t the forum for this. There’s plenty of other forums/sites to peddle this kind of stuff if you wish. This thread is to discuss influencers and the person at the centre of this isn’t one.
This forum is for influencers AND public figures. He’s a public figure so it has every right to be discussed here.
We’ve talked about Erin Simpson (TV host prior to influencing), Megan Papas (radio host) etc etc. you have no right to say it’s not to be discussed here.

Reactions: 11
This forum is for influencers AND public figures. He’s a public figure so it has every right to be discussed here.
We’ve talked about Erin Simpson (TV host prior to influencing), Megan Papas (radio host) etc etc. you have no right to say it’s not to be discussed here.
I stand corrected.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if these influencers realised people have been talking about them for years? There were other sites, friends pms and Aussie even has a podcast that calls them out and surely they talk about each other?!

over the years people have called them out and or pm’d them and they block rather then reflect on their tit arse behaviour.

I wonder if these influencers realised people have been talking about them for years? There were other sites, friends pms and Aussie even has a podcast that calls them out and surely they talk about each other?!

over the years people have called them out and or pm’d them and they block rather then reflect on their tit arse behaviour.

Reactions: 16
Cant have airport margaritas when you're late for checkout 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.