Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tryharder

VIP Member
I don’t think this nut bar has been discussed much here. But love it when someone who has completely shat all over people for years tries to pretend they’re not a shit person anymore 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I Need a Name

She's literally killing herself. Except no one has the balls to tell her because We DoNt BoDy AnD fAt ShAmE.

So we just let her carry on as she is? Eating herself into an early grave, and taking down with her, her son's. Or at the very least, the one who lives with her. I think her new partner is a feeder so she definitely won't be getting the weight loss support thru her. Something will have to happen to her, like a heart attack, before she wakes up and sees what she's doing. She's addicted to food, booze and who knows what else.
Quite frankly, it’s none of our business and she doesn’t owe anybody her health or her weight, nor do I think discussing her weight on Tattle is going to encourage her to make any changes. And considering that weight loss is unsustainable for the vast majority of those that undertake it, telling people to lose weight isn’t the solution that society thinks it is.

Skinny people can be just as unhealthy as fat people, it’s just much more socially acceptable to be thin, easier to access good healthcare, and thin people don’t suffer the negative effects of antifat bias and fat phobia.

• Heart

redka

Genuine question - can you tell this just by looking at it?
The yarn is uneven - different thicknesses. It should be the same thickness.
Single spun - the yarn is literally one strand that hasn’t been twisted together with other strands. It is the twist that gives it more strength. This is okay when the yarn is thinner and for delicate projects. But being that thick and used for high wear items it just will not last. It will pill and go all fluffy and worse.

and I’ve spoken to someone who tested for her. Who is an experienced knitter. The yarn is not nice to knit with. It is not a nice way to learn how to knit.

soUNinfluenced

Even if you overlook the sustainability and exploitation issues, the data theft aspect of Temu is really worrying. It’s wild to think Holly May believes a faceless Chinese company she’s just signed all of her privacy over to, that’s already committed malware offences, would have her best interests at heart more than Emily Writes. Every single person following that line of thinking doesn’t just lack intelligence, they lack imagination.

Let’s say it louder for the people in the back: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FREE MONEY. Allowing some random company to use your image and data ANY way they like, with NO legal repercussions, should ring massive alarm bells. This doesn’t feel like “clever marketing”, this feels like “you’re the product.” If Temu aren’t using your data themselves, they’re selling it. Cyber crime is massive - how good to get all that information you’d normally risk prison for, risk-free?

I just really hope nobody’s life ends up being ruined by this. Financial crime feels like the tip of the iceberg with this one … sooo much could be done with your images & data. And how coincidental they’ve launched in NZ at the same time our cost of living crisis and looming recession is being widely publicised? It smacks of preying on the vulnerable. It’s disgusting. And yet Holly May would rather attack somebody calling it out for what it is; trying to protect people, than consider the validity of what Emily’s actually saying.

And whether you feel personally okay about benefit fraud or not, surely anyone can see it’s short-sighted for someone in Talz’ position to publicise how much money she’s just made and how. Everyone knows this country loves to shit on the poor and go after people breaking the rules at that end of the socio-economic scale, not the other (where there’s way more money to be found). People on the benefit or PPL are low-hanging fruit to our justice system, and there are so many dickhead narks on the internet just waiting to stir that shit up.
👏🏼 this 👏🏼

Also getting “free” money then rushing out to spend it all on materialistic items doesn’t scream that you NEED the money

Reactions: 18

alotofpeopleareasking

Chatty Member
I think you are right there. She will go on about her current victim until someone else comes up. It's like she can't just bring it up for a few days and then leave it, the harassment goes on until someone else does something she doesn't like. I see she never got on the Finau and C getting married bandwagon, probably because she said that her and her man (who looks pretty white to me) have only been together for 3 months and plan to get married while they are up north in a few months time. Happy to keep her mouth shut when the backlash/negative opinions could apply to her to!
Not defending Holly may. But she posts a lot of kaka to wind people up. Her and her man have been together for over a year. I see both sides of it , but she’s wrong about Emily and should have looked into it more before pouncing. But hey aDhD , bpd, hectice vibes, trauma, colonisation, ummm what else can she blame 😂

• Haha
The other issue is again influencers are taking advantage of people. Saying if you click my link you get free money to. Reality is it d0esnt work like that. Funny how none of them share what culture of grace says.

tenfor

Yeah my mind is blown if people actually think they’re doing a good thing by messaging Maria 🤯🤯🤯
If she’s twisting it like that too then my mind is blown harder 🤣 fkn influenzas.
I reckon MFM lives on Tattle.

memyselfherenow

VIP Member
What's up with influencers sharing they had surgeries or other hospitalizations and talking all about how they feel following it but don't want to actually talk about what they has surgery for?

Like girl if u had a boob job or a tail implanted just own it. Ain't no shame! Hahaha 😆 🤣

• Haha

hereforfreestuff

VIP Member
If you need therapy in this country you access it however you can. Pretty harsh saying that’s half arsed.
way more broken people than therapists and if you can get into one via zoom rather than wait forever why not?
Exactly! Imagine finally admitting to yourself you need therapy, looking into it, seeing online will work best for your situation and then someone judges you for it and says basically that’s a pathetic effort for therapy lol

• Haha

Heidihi

This is the stuff I wish we had an eyeroll react for. Girl if you know who your "really community" is why don't you go and delete people from your account? Oh you actually love the follow count? OK
Also all of the people who unfollowed are racist or do they just think shes gross for trying to get a nice person attacked because she cant admit she was wrong I unfollowed her for that reason for bullying

Im absolutely convinced Skete is sending these to herself so she can put up 50 slides about budgeting and try make herself seen in a space where she’s no longer relevant.
This is the 3rd? week in a row where there has been something about either investing or budgeting - both of which are topics she likes to post about regularly.
---
And no offence but Skete is not someone I’d be looking to for budgeting or investing advice 😂 there are far more informative and knowledgeable pages that share information that I’d turn to first.
I’m intentionally not using her name and referring to her as Skete because she wants to use for herself. But I don’t think she urban dictionaried that word prior to choosing it for her page …… 😬

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Effluencer

I don't follow Skete so I've got no idea what she's saying, but her followers are dropping like flies and I am here for it. I wonder how many of them saw the light after reading here?

Seems like the only people going after Emily are hollymay and skeet I haven’t seen anyone else publically doing it which shows how dumb their arguments is I can’t tell if Emily follows skeet and hollymay
They’re really feeling attacked by comments that weren’t even directed their way huh?
I wonder if it’s because Emily articulates herself so well (as she always does) and they’re embarrassed at themselves so they’re really piling it on now.
I’ve unfollowed Skete and all 50 of Holly’s accounts. She started pushing Temu links on ALL her pages including her fucked nails account 😂 what a fucking sad guy.
---
One minute Skete is about budgeting and restoring old furniture, now it's Temu 🙃
ShE hAs AdHd remember 🤡

• Haha