Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
MFM: still not taking her kids anywhere, still hiding away at home doing crochet and watching Netflix, still not doing anything to improve her mental health.

LFY: still watching his kids struggling in the pool instead of helping, still not setting boundaries with them, still relying heavily on the nanny instead of parenting himself, still posting ads constantly.

Millie Elder-Holmes: still sitting in the back seat of her boyfriends car. Still posting question boxes and getting shitty at the questions.

Simone Anderson: has her own thread. Still a charity money stealing cunt.

Just Jess: has her own thread. Probably still “working hard” 1 day a week.

Rebecca Kiel: still posting her kids in school uniform, probably still upset that we all talked about Jared being all over other women, still pretending like she wasn’t giving a stink eye to the woman he was all over.

Renee Johansen: still has the victim mentality.

Elle Herself: still pretending she’s doing keto, still ungrateful, still dragging her sick kids out in public and along to events with other small children. Still complaining, still has awful fashion sense.

SKETE: still has ADHD and won’t let you forget it, still subtly advertising her photography business, still can’t do her thing on the right day. Still thinks she’s important.

Shoshannah: still pregnant to the baby daddy she moved overseas to get away from. Probably still hiking and travelling on the taxpayers tab.

Louisa Morley: still trying to soft launch her teens as influencers, still sharing way too much about her kids, still talking with her hands, still spending money and crying poor.

Officially Em: still rich, still ripping people off with her patreon, still crying poor and pretending they have no money, still complaining, still lives in a beautiful home near the beach with heaps of land.

Marnie: still being awful about her kid, still a truly awful person, still trying to launch a business in a craft she’s still a beginner in.

Bernadette Gee aka Bernadebt: still owes her staff money while she gets Botox and fresh manicures and buys coffee. Still trying to push her hideous art. Still thinks she’s relevant.
---
Erin Simpson: still genuine, still keeping it real, still ditsy and hilarious, still has an adorable little boy.

Who did I miss 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

hazelnot

Chatty Member
Quite frankly, it’s none of our business and she doesn’t owe anybody her health or her weight, nor do I think discussing her weight on Tattle is going to encourage her to make any changes.
I get your logic but it doesn’t really apply here. Quite frankly, it’s none of our business how often Jess works or how Marnie parents or what Ellie eats or how often MFM keeps her kids home from school or how many prams Elle has or where Lulu sleeps and I don’t think discussing any of this on Tattle is going to encourage them to make any changes.

… Yet here we are 🤷🏻‍♀️

You can argue we’re here to call out problematic behaviour, and these people choose to publicise these things therefore open themselves up to discussion. Well, same deal. That shit is problematic. If that’s off limits, everything else should be off limits.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

hashtagadintinywhitefont

I have new found respect for any influencers not trying to cash in on temu. The culture of grace put up a post and said do your research and she wouldn’t be doing it or joining (summarised) 👏👏👏

It’s so spammy and gross. We need less of this type of consumerism in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She seems annoyed.
Good! Can’t have it both ways. Hassle influencers for their shitty values and then complain when people query her shitty values. I honestly believe these influencers would become brand ambassadors for a fucking nuclear power plant if it have them quick cash. It’s disgusting. They must understand that these companies have zero ethical standards but hey why does they matter when you can get a quick $50.

• Sick
Reactions: 32

tryharder

VIP Member
I find it funny when people call names (ie: Tattle fuckwits) because they can’t put/ articulate their point across in a clear manner so the petty thing to do is just throw in those terms to intimidate meh. 🙈🤣 It shows how limited their brain capacity but as you were…
The best thing about “tattle fuckwits” is that skete is heavily involved in tattle herself 😂😂🍆💦

• Haha

hereforfreestuff

VIP Member
I think her rebrand was going back to the EMbassy name for the combined groups after the two groups EMbassy and EMpire merged. At first she named the new combined group EMpire but then wanted to change it back to EMbassy because "where do you go when you are lost overseas and need a cuppa??" The NZ Embassy 🙄🙄🙄 Confused much??? Yea me too 😬🥴🤣
She should be EMbarrassed

• Haha
  • Heart

Effluencer

People can moan all they want about Temu and other fast fashion/fast consumerism sites but coming off like you’re better than others because you buy from small/local business is not the tahi. There are so many factors to consider when you are on a limited budget and unfortunately ethical practices won’t be top of the list. It is an absolute privilege to be able to pick and choose where you put your money when you actually have money…
My beef isn't with people who buy from these sites at all... it's with influencers who are promoting it to their followers so they can get "free money" while saying they'd never use the site themselves/it doesn't align with their "brand".

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Influencer5019

Wonder if Emily Writes will unfollow Rebecca Keils, Skete???
---
Holly May is calling Emily Writes out…..
What Holly May is missing is that MLM structures prey on women, brown women, and indigenous women. They always have and they always will. While there might be some short term gains, long term they are never worth it. At the end of the day they just make the ultra rich, richer.

Times are tough for a lot of nzers now, but making a few bucks off the back of slave and child labour in another country isn't it. Just because you can't see it doesn't make it okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

justanothergofundme

What I LOVE is that Emily has replied with class and eloquence and not once has she ever named and shamed Skete or Holly even though they rightly deserve it.
The sooner Skete fucks off back to photography the better. She thinks she brings good to the online space but today proves she doesn’t. She’s nasty.
I don’t follow either of these fuckwits but I’d put $50 on HM turning shady on Skete one day and Skete will run for the hills.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
View attachment 2149718

Nana Whittaker bought these off someone recently... so many businesses that just buy off these kind of sites!
These are sold on Bear and Moo - I know a bunch of people with them including myself!
---
Holly May clearly knows nothing about Emily's life or background 🤷‍♀️
She’s assuming Emily doesn’t know financial and educational struggle because she’s white, which is not how racial privilege works. Emily is actually incredibly intersectional and does the mahi.

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Oh here we go guys, skete has some thoughts. How unsurprising 🙄
If skete can’t see the difference between buying nestle cocoa powder because it’s the only one at the supermarket and personally cashing in a profit from a sweatshop and encouraging people to buy from it so you can make more cash then she’s a fucking idiot.

But we all knew she was already.

Justdrinkingthetea

It irks me that some people portray themselves as being knowledgeable in certain areas when they clearly haven't a clue.
Take Cassie the Teenage Baby Factory for example.
Young Cassie has been at pains to make the evil Tattler Twits ( even her vocabulary is limited, bless her cotton socks) aware that she was working at 16 when she met her poor hubby so obviously her formal education is minimal at best. Yet, she is now a self proclaimed expert on all things, food safety, child, immigration, pregnancy & Australian mortgage related. Knowledge obviously gleaned from the University of Google ( which we all know to be ENTIRELY accurate), because she certainly has no formal educational background - not sure we can count Playcentre 😉 Although who knows, maybe Postie has identified her intelligence ( I'm sure she's told them!) and is preparing to foot the bill for Uni??
Her constant referencing how sorted they are financially is laughable.
A. We don't care. Most adults don't feel the need to constantly declare their financial status.
B. If you're eligible for Govt support - Working for Families / Accommodation Supplement( whatever it's called), that means your income needs to be topped up. No shame in that, but don't brag about your finances when you're not earning that money ( I didn't say not entitled to it!)

And Manic Marnie is now a textile & design expert because she knit a few jumpers. Oh and also on everything Nervous System related, because of course she 😉😉

I've watched every episode of Suits - so obviously I'm practically a lawyer. Going to set up my legal consultancy via Patreon shortly 😁😁

I'm all for backing yourself, but you need to actually have something to back yourself with. Their lack of knowledge is made even more apparent by the way they jump into defense, mode every time they're challenged - because they have nothing to back any statements they make up with 😉😉

At least watching these train wrecks spout off on instagram provides free entertainment for us Twits - you never quite know what gems they'll come out with from day to day 🙂🙂

• Heart

UndiesOnFirst

Wow what the shit planet of lunacy is Skete on… I’m assuming she’s banging on about Emily Writes right? Does she even know anything about Emily? This whole “sit in why you’re uncomfortable” crap makes me want to bang my head against a wall. Honestly I’m all for calling out systemic oppression etc etc but let’s not make this something that it wasn’t… there were endless people such as Tarryn Donaldson, Rebecca Kiel, Mooch Mangina, Kate Your Mate, Kate Eileen, 5KiwiKids, Stephanie Peeni etc etc etc sharing the TEMU thing, and Emily said it was gross. EmCult was also calling it out, like her or not, the messages were the same that actually it’s all a bit fucking gross, cos slave labour is gross, and Skete turned it into this whole “Poor Talz” thing. Give me strength. All these twits think the world revolves around them.

tryharder

VIP Member
5kiwikids is so up herself. She had her first child, consciously, at 16 and seems to think she's got her life all sorted. God forbid nothing goes wrong with one of the children and she has to manage a business and 5 other children in a country with no family or friends around. Seems they're definitely chasing the $$$ which is fine, but it doesn't sound like either of them are particularly good with money. But hey, if they have the dream of popping out 7 or 8 kids and living the life of luxury- the power to them.
Ok so she’s 27 and he’s 32. First kid for her at 16 - making him 21. What business has a 21 year got getting a 15/16 year old pregnant?!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28