Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
5kiwikids is so up herself. She had her first child, consciously, at 16 and seems to think she's got her life all sorted. God forbid nothing goes wrong with one of the children and she has to manage a business and 5 other children in a country with no family or friends around. Seems they're definitely chasing the $$$ which is fine, but it doesn't sound like either of them are particularly good with money. But hey, if they have the dream of popping out 7 or 8 kids and living the life
5kiwikids is so up herself. She had her first child, consciously, at 16 and seems to think she's got her life all sorted. God forbid nothing goes wrong with one of the children and she has to manage a business and 5 other children in a country with no family or friends around. Seems they're definitely chasing the $$$ which is fine, but it doesn't sound like either of them are particularly good with money. But hey, if they have the dream of popping out 7 or 8 kids and living the life of luxury- the power to them.
Used to enjoy her content but now she's honestly just rude, why is she even sharing her life if she's gonna be such a Babout everything.. She doesn't actually really share much either. I wouldn't consider her an influencer?

welcomewelcome

Chatty Member
You’re speaking about a woman whose 4 month old has its own Instagram page…..nothing surprises me with this woman…..but it does look right the way she is in the carrier. Far better than how the dad was carrying her a few weeks back……
Agree. But the legs should be more how the sad is carrying her. So that is probably more correct actually. But that isn’t a great supportive carrier it looks like the farmers one.

memyselfherenow

VIP Member
At least they can finally use the 56 tablets they bought for Xmas on the plane and can pay thousands to ship all their Lego. Will be interesting to see what they think of it once there seeing as they have never even visited!
---

She’s “too poor” to pay someone so used canva to rebrand herself into those new colours with the flower
To be fair I think she does pay Canva. I remember a while back she talked about splurging for the paid subscription to Canva . Not the same as supporting a local graphic designer though.

tryharder

VIP Member
I use to like her and now she's just shown how greedy hungry she is for money she would do anything just have a good bank account.
Using her followers for her own gain.
She's on maternity leave she shouldn't be receiving any $$?

I'm not jelious I just don't like her attitude around this. It's yuck and I don't care if she's donated safe nights. Her attitude sucks.
How much did Talz say she made from it?

mysteryuser123

Chatty Member
Wonder if marnies kits will sell out tonight. I’m sure we will hear if it does. I googled The Joy Make Club, I hope that’s not her actual address that comes up?! Surely not,…
How much was she selling them for? I saw an Aussie come up on my sponsored posts doing exactly what Marnie is doing...knit kits...wonder if she took the idea from them 😂