Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

unfluencer90

Chatty Member
Lol at the court battle between Zuru and Lego and Zuru calling Lego a bully. Sounds familiar.
I have had the displeasure of meeting Nick Mowbray and his family and they're a bunch of wankers.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Influencer5019

People can moan all they want about Temu and other fast fashion/fast consumerism sites but coming off like you’re better than others because you buy from small/local business is not the tahi. There are so many factors to consider when you are on a limited budget and unfortunately ethical practices won’t be top of the list. It is an absolute privilege to be able to pick and choose where you put your money when you actually have money…
Honestly, so many of these "local" brands are dropshipped from Aliexpress anyway. Absolutely everything sold in Petite Eats store is avaliable from a Aliexpress seller who will put free branding on for you if you buy in bulk. I bet Bear and Moo's nappies are made in China, and I wouldn't be shocked if they have absolutely no idea who makes them. It could be children working 20 hours a day - we've got no way of knowing. And then ironically places like kmart and the warehouse now have their supply chains public and are actually a very ethical place to buy. The whole world is f'd and upside down.

#myownbusiness

VIP Member
Just give it up. We don’t mind. 😂. Wonder if she’ll just change Skete over to her new photography business page and expect everyone to just stay ? She’s been going about this for ages.
"Not fab at time management" that's great, that's totally what I'm looking for in a wedding photographer 🫣

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
The rule is about people with a significant following and people considered a public figure rather than Suzie from number 24.

These rules are vital to keep tattle online otherwise it breaks the terms of our technology providers.

Always raise any concerns in the support forum. Mods are only trying to keep the site running. Back on topic :)

Save your money and buy Alva baby off Ali express with 5 layer bamboo inserts..same same 🫠
Yeah look I’m going to be super honest here but one of my biggest issues with Bear & Moo as a whole is that they push “microfibre inserts are enough” when in reality they aren’t. And so people look at how cheap Bear & Moo are in comparison to other brands and buy all their nappies from there, then they get leaks and give up on cloth and go back to disposable. Not exactly helping the environment huh.
I can’t count how many people I’ve helped with nappy leaking issues from Bear & Moo and for every one person I’ve helped there’s probably 2 more who give up because their nappies keep leaking.
Why spend $17 or whatever they cost now on a nappy you’re then going to have to spend even MORE money on by buying better inserts, when you could either buy a better brand OR buy Alva’s and buy better inserts and still spend less than you do on Bear & Moo nappies 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’m aware this is a very niche comment but your Alva post triggered me 😂😂😂😂

Heidihi

What I LOVE is that Emily has replied with class and eloquence and not once has she ever named and shamed Skete or Holly even though they rightly deserve it.
The sooner Skete fucks off back to photography the better. She thinks she brings good to the online space but today proves she doesn’t. She’s nasty.
Skeet is a bully shes so defensive because Emily hit a nerve and she cant stand that she was wrong about temu and should not have shared the link people like skeet can never admit when there wrong or be sorry for what they do Ive never seen her ever back down when shes called out yet she is always going after people and saying there wrong no wonder she repeated hollymays comments because now everyone is after Emily not her for sharing temu

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Also hollymay saying Emily said sorry like she won something then calling Emily a woke cunt or whatever stay classy 🤮🤮🤮🤮 even when someone says sorry for something they didn’t even do hollymay and skeet go after them like it shows this isn’t about Talz there just horrible people who are horrible for attention and more followers
what gets their goat most I’d bet is that Emily has followers because of her intelligence and her talent. She’s a published author who gives back to her community. HM and Skete? Yeah, nah. They’ll never have that.

Reactions: 21

magnoliab*tchin

Chatty Member
People can moan all they want about Temu and other fast fashion/fast consumerism sites but coming off like you’re better than others because you buy from small/local business is not the tahi. There are so many factors to consider when you are on a limited budget and unfortunately ethical practices won’t be top of the list. It is an absolute privilege to be able to pick and choose where you put your money when you actually have money…

• Heart

bigbeigeape

Skete does my head in. As a Māori woman myself, her constant ranting and put downs are doing nothing for the people she's pretending to care about. Way to make that racial divide even bigger 🤦🏻‍♀️ anything for the head pats though 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

hashtagmytruth

Talzlife_
---

Damn, nearly 100 gone today alone!
Yea because she’s reaaaallly scraping the barrel today with the “I’m Māori so you mean white people who are the only people who are mean, need to stop being mean to talz just cause she’s brown”
It’s got NOTHING to do with race ffs. It’s about the app and it’s ethics etc. why does she always like to make it about race. And she is super privileged! Finally got my unfollow today. Enough!!

tryharder

VIP Member
So what does cockroach muffin do with her close friends money now?
Does she still donate or does she keep it?
Ok, so I have on good authority the following: Apparently MFM (cockroach muffin) has gone silent on what she’s doing with the money. She has been taking the money and saying nothing about any donations being made - for some months now. Since being called out on here about not doing close friends stories even, she has started sharing some close friends content again, but it’s minimal and nothing we don’t know anyway.
My personal opinion is that if people want to pay Maria for close friends content that’s ok then. Maria is entitled to do what she wants with it and should be able to keep it. HOWEVER, my issue is that she has said she will be donating proceeds to charity. And she did for a while. But now she seems to have done a Simmo and gone quiet on it. That’s not cool.

• Wow

kiwimumof3

Poor Frankie. Moved from somewhere he loves to somewhere new just so the dads can ship him off with Kelly each morning. Christian “works” from home, why can’t he take him

considering she’s not their au pair anymore they still seem to rely on her a lot

Jeffery

Chatty Member
To the absolute dickhead reading here about the ONE PERSON who thought therapy via zoom was dumb and SHARED it with Maria, go away! The rest of us defended therapy via zoom. It’s a bloody great idea!
How is sharing something like that to someone who has probable severe depression and anxiety in anyway helpful?!?!

and yes it could have been her reading here but I’m choosing to ignore that right now 😂