Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyChat

Chatty Member
Couple of things.

Skete is a 'know all, fuck all' with a superiority complex.

Us "Tattle fuckwits" have single-handedly raised more money for the women's refuge than arguably any other group in existence. On Scamone Anderson's page, we've been buying (donating) WR 'safe nights' for ages, to offset the thousands in donations that Scamone ripped off. THIS is where the Influenzas' got that idea to do that... From the tattle fuckwits.

So STFU Skete and co, stay in your lane, and keep using tattle for your ever-increasingly irrelevant 'gram!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wow what the shit planet of lunacy is Skete on… I’m assuming she’s banging on about Emily Writes right? Does she even know anything about Emily? This whole “sit in why you’re uncomfortable” crap makes me want to bang my head against a wall. Honestly I’m all for calling out systemic oppression etc etc but let’s not make this something that it wasn’t… there were endless people such as Tarryn Donaldson, Rebecca Kiel, Mooch Mangina, Kate Your Mate, Kate Eileen, 5KiwiKids, Stephanie Peeni etc etc etc sharing the TEMU thing, and Emily said it was gross. EmCult was also calling it out, like her or not, the messages were the same that actually it’s all a bit fucking gross, cos slave labour is gross, and Skete turned it into this whole “Poor Talz” thing. Give me strength. All these twits think the world revolves around them.
I’m really trying to work out how it got from calling out influencers to being all about Talz?
Was she the loudest and proudest? Yes.
Was she the only one doing it? NO!
How it got from “people who don’t need money are exploiting vulnerable people” to “Talz is a BAD GIRL” and “you’re attacking a woman of colour, bad Emily!” is honestly a work of art!

Couple of things.

Skete is a 'know all, fuck all' with a superiority complex.

Us "Tattle fuckwits" have single-handedly raised more money for the women's refuge than arguably any other group in existence. On Scamone Anderson's page, we've been buying (donating) WR 'safe nights' for ages, to offset the thousands in donations that Scamone ripped off. THIS is where the Influenzas' got that idea to do that... From the tattle fuckwits.

So STFU Skete and co, stay in your lane, and keep using tattle for your ever-increasingly irrelevant 'gram!
I did my monthly donation with my own hard earned money from my 8-5 job, not scabby TEMU money. Fuck the lot of them….

Attachments

• Heart
This Temu crap is so greedy!
It’s giving me major ick vibes 🙅🏼‍♀️ I’m about to go on an unfollowing spree. I don’t get the fuss, it’s just more cheap crap to fill your house with and then fill landfill with.

I also don’t get why everyone is up in arms about people buying from Shein, but at the prices Temu is selling stuff there’s absolutely no doubt it’s also made by some poor underpaid child workers in factories.

Am I dumb or is the only way you earn money off temu is by people signing up with your code? So I’m not going to get “free money” like every influencer unless I spam my friends and family with my link?

it’s kind of MLM pyramid scheme ish…

• Heart

#myownbusiness

VIP Member
Talz I can’t PM you to tell you this so it’s the next best thing to do it here cos you’re obviously reading here. It’s easy for them to say Temu workers are all good - but it’s the workers who make the products who technically work for different companies that are getting the raw deal - apply another layer of thought to this, cmon try and be smart about it.
Fuck I wish the word "researched" wasn't so liberally applied by people to mean "googled to find the articles that suited my narrative"

Cos she’s a relentless bully. From day one. With her countdown timers and blackmail.
What I LOVE is that Emily has replied with class and eloquence and not once has she ever named and shamed Skete or Holly even though they rightly deserve it.
The sooner Skete fucks off back to photography the better. She thinks she brings good to the online space but today proves she doesn’t. She’s nasty.

• Heart

tryharder

VIP Member
Hey babes, it takes 9 months to grow a baby. So if you had the baby at 16 you could have been 15 when you got pregnant. That’s why I said 15/16. Thanks for clarifying though. A 21 year old man and a 16 yo child is still weird imo. But lucky that’s just my opinion.

Attachments

• Haha

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
People can moan all they want about Temu and other fast fashion/fast consumerism sites but coming off like you’re better than others because you buy from small/local business is not the tahi. There are so many factors to consider when you are on a limited budget and unfortunately ethical practices won’t be top of the list. It is an absolute privilege to be able to pick and choose where you put your money when you actually have money…
I get what you’re saying, but I disagree. There are ways to shop reasonably ethically when you’re skint, even if you can’t shop small biz or local - NZ has a billion op shops, the Warehouse, Kmart and other budget stores have people tracking their ethics and supply chain. No one is perfect when it comes to shopping habits and it’s basically impossible to be completely ethical, but literally no one needs yet another one of these sites in their lives. If someone has no money and Temu is literally the only place they can get this specific thing then sure, go for it. But these influencers jumping for a code so they can push it on people are trash. They’re a step sideways from MLM huns.

This is just another site where people who can afford to do better will be buying hauls of junk.

Everyone will have their own opinion on this stuff, but I’m unfollowing everyone who plugs it, because they’re showing their ass. Already unfollowed Bear and Moo, which was disappointing to see.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Haha someone else was here and said she would be happy if her 16 year old daughter had come home with a 30+ year old “if it was love”
🤮
Dunno who you’re talking about but when push came to shove, as a parent I bet you absolutely wouldn’t be happy with that.
I got involved with a 10+ years older man at 18 who manipulated, gaslit, and abused me until I was a shell of a person. My parents didn’t know because I was too scared to tell them. I only got out because I met my now-husband and found the courage to end things.
Not all relationships with big age gaps are like that but any ADULT male who wants to be with a HIGHSCHOOL aged female is predator like and I literally don’t give a flying fuck about anyone else’s opinion cos that’s mine and I won’t change it 🙃

• Sad

soUNinfluenced

Receiving free money and not understanding how it works is a red flag. All these influences sharing the link calls for desperation. They benefit from people using their link but no one specifies this. Just shitty greedy behaviour. Yuck
Imagine showing off designer gear and then being so greedy for Temu pretending it’s going towards your power bill 😂 ok Gemma, these greeeeeeedy bitches are disgusting 🤮

It’s cheap crap that’s not even worth half as much as they pretend to be giving you bargains for but these “influencers” don’t care about their followers getting sucked in or ripped off let a lone any child labour and environmental damage being done. Pathetic

• Sick

tryharder

VIP Member
So much judgement. Clearly it is for the child. They are old enough that they can refuse if they don't want it. As someone with a 4.5yo who still likes boob at night can assure you it definitely isn't me but them wanting the comfort. I mean lots of much older kids still suck their thumb or have a blankie - this is just a different kind of comfort. I imagine she will probably self wean not long after starting school anyway tbh.
I mean, we are on tattle. You seem pretty defensive of most influencers. Are you sure you are in the right place? I note you used to defend emcult a lot but have now turned on her. She’s the only one you bag now. Everyone else seems to get defended. Sorry, but you don’t get to dictate who people tattle about and how.

Good! Can’t have it both ways. Hassle influencers for their shitty values and then complain when people query her shitty values. I honestly believe these influencers would become brand ambassadors for a fucking nuclear power plant if it have them quick cash. It’s disgusting. They must understand that these companies have zero ethical standards but hey why does they matter when you can get a quick $50.
I would love for something to happen like it to be fraud and all this cash to be recalled from their bank accounts 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

mostlyheretolurk

IMG_8929.png
IMG_8930.jpeg
Love Emily Writes’s take on influencer grocery budget challenges. This is just a couple of sections of her much longer answers. Tattlers aren’t the only ones who dislike the weekly shops.

SimoneAnderSpon

Do people not realise that businesses don't just give out "free money"? Makes me think of this old saying > " “If you are not paying for it, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.” It's pretty clever on their part getting people to willingly sign up instead of just stealing their photos like ol' AliExpress does, haha.

Also at this point I'm genuinely fucking sick of seeing Temu links and will unfollow anyone sharing them... especially people who brag about their wealth constantly.

happysmellybelly

Chatty Member
Thoughts from tonight
1. Poor Frankie. Why would you move a child when he's about to go to school? He was settled. Christian doesn't work (or if he does, it's flexible enough to drive him to his old school). How selfish.
2. Em complaining about her life- well I have high level qualifications, work 35 hours a week with 2 kids and make probably 1/2 as much as her actually working. So it fucks me off that she gets $$$$$ for going to the beach and swanning in her undies and gardening and shit I'd love to do but I have a mortgage to pay and food to pay for as I have allergy children and that's expensive, and activities to pay for because my kids are those type of kids (and football/swimming/dance/keas/gymnastics is expensive). I can't even afford a glass of wine now either, but that's ok because Em can smoke her days away. Fuck off Em. What work does she actually do??!!?

• Heart
Reactions: 22

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Did you guys see Officially Em’s kid didn’t want to go to school and wanted to stay home like them, and Em said it’s because he doesn’t understand the idea of a job and what working looks like? I laughed so hard. Girl, he knows what a job looks like. But it ain’t running a Facebook buy/sell page for $120k a year. Be real, neither of you have jobs. You have passive income, not jobs.

• Wow
Reactions: 22