Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Omg I this annoyed me so much. And her making excuses “oh it’s cos she never goes anywhere”

im sure she’s reading and will spin this into a personal attack but idc. Teach her not to. Or teach her to pick something up, show you, and then put it back.

Imagine the bitch session she would have if it was her store and someone else’s kids

apoken as someone who has raised not one but THREE 2 year olds, and worked in retail
Her posts about “I never take her anywhere” were major eye roll material. Great! You have her out now so it’s the perfect time to be teaching her then 🙄
I won’t be watching her latest rant. The Kmart stories really annoyed me. Just laziness and disrespect for the staff.

Reactions: 12

hashtagmytruth

Marnie “working 9-5 is not sustainable or ideal”
Jesus Christ lady. Your husband doesn’t work. Your “work” is playing nana and hellooooo most of us find work “not ideal” but it’s gotta be done to yaknow pay for stuff like food! They must just be living off their house sale money and slowly working their way back to square one 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

alotofpeopleareasking

Chatty Member
It’s getting a bit slow in here. Throw in some Simmo and Boujee Jess peeps! 😂. I dont follow either , dont follow theOther threads , but enjoyed reading some of their absolute worst nonsense 😂😂

• Haha

magnoliab*tchin

Chatty Member
Finau, we know you read in here. Please, from a person who is still recovering from the way her own mother behaved, please consider your children when it comes to your actions. It is so fucking hard to break through generational trauma, I know this from experience. Yes, you can have a life of your own but you also have responsibilities as a parent. That post is so damaging and I know I’m not the only one on here that feels heartbroken for your son.

• Sad
Ohhhhh man. MFM proudly announcing to the camera that she’s brushed her teeth and had a shower this morning?

Like, given the situation, I am genuinely happy for her that she has done that and it feels like progress, but honestly, proudly reporting to your faceless social media audience of thousands that you’ve managed to do the bare minimum of personal hygiene as an accomplishment is a massive sign that things are not well and good.

Honestly feel like she should take some time off social media to protect herself, spend every day with some adult humans who fill her cup, ask for help etc.

• Sad

ItsMe1983

might have already been mentioned last night but jesus christ does the way Talz sleeps with all her kids in her bed (it’s the 2? month old baby that concerns me) stress anyone else out? i’m not against cosleeping but not with 2 other kids in the bed???
Her whole life is rather disjointed. She is up until stupid oclock in the morning "thinking about how much cleaning she has to do" (she is breastfeeding the youngest so i get she will be up during the night but she isnt always feeding in her stories), she doesn't appear to have a routine with the kids, is constantly dragging a mattress into the lounge and sleeping in there, the kids are always in the bed with her. Then she moans about having to tidy the house all the time....perhaps if you left the bedrooms set up as bedrooms and the lounge as a lounge, you wouldn't have to be sorting shit out all the time.

heretolurklolzz

Chatty Member
I get shit like this happens but whyyyy would you post this to all your followers 🤦🏻‍♀️View attachment 2070218
Omggg… must be wanting engagement. Bc that is BEYOND.
---
Does anyone follow Valerie Adams? She seems super lovely and down to earth, really enjoy her posts. I know her marriage recently ended but I see she has changed her sons name to Tava and her most recent story today shows her getting cosy with a woman in a hot tub. She used to be super close with the in laws who featured daily on her Insta and that all came to an abrupt end I assume when the marriage ended. 🤔
I always thought she was gay. Must be a soft launch. “If you don’t know, now you know” interesting song lyrics.

Allthebestnamesweretaken

Lollies aren't completely bad. It's more the lack of brushing teeth that is the issue which a lot of parents don't seem to think is important for babies like the parent needs to brush their teeth for them. But also some kids just have heretary issues.
Pretty sure dentists will disagree with your "lollies aren't completely bad" statement. It's sugar. Agree teeth brushing is so important, but feeding your toddlers bags of lollies etc isn't necessary. My friend was like how Talz is with her boys, and by the age of 4 her daughter had to have all her baby teeth bar 3, surgically removed. It was horrific for the poor kid.

• Sad
  • Wow

Peaches87

Imagine being neighbour's with the Green family and everyday seeing Art outside putting his fence up. He is literally never in a shirt 🤣🤣

• Haha

hereforfreestuff

VIP Member
Works the same as a $1 reserve on trademe tho. People risk that shit all the time. We’ve sold stuff for $1 reserve and happy with what it has gone for every time!
---

Isn’t he like 9/10? Not really appropriate to be playing with your food out at a restaurant at that age..
It’s lining chips up so they cool down faster? What!? Am I missing something 😂😂 reaching.