Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Also imagine poor Kelly at the place she's working trying to work with other kids and these two just demanding her attention all day long. Must be really hard to just switch of being an au pair.
---

The Jess thread is boring as hell!
Yeah yesterday Kelly took Frankie out for icecream at lunchtime the other kids would not have liked that

• Wow
Reactions: 11

tryharder

VIP Member
She has Lipodema which makes a person a lot “bigger” than they really are. She has also spoken recently about prioritising her health. She’s an active person - she walks daily and swims regularly and she has a healthy diet. I think she has lost weight organically through these positive lifestyle changes rather than a surgery. WLS isn’t going to help her Lipodema and she has to wear compression leggings daily for this. I think she’s a super cool person and would probably feel a bit weird about being discussed in here over her weight.
Yup it’s gross how her weight has been discussed in here. Problematic behaviour, go for gold. But the discussion about weight can get in the bin.

These probably won’t load in order but this is Renee talking about being in Kmart with her 2.5 year old. Apparently she previously judged Kmart for being messy but now “she gets it” because her kid is filling the trolley and she’s just taking stuff out and shoving it wherever it will fit.

Here’s an idea: maybe teach your kid not to do that? Maybe put shit back where it’s supposed to go?
This level of laziness pisses me off.
I bet you she’s the type to leave her trolley in a carpark and walk away too 😒

Attachments

• Angry
"Hopefully no weeks pregnant".....here's an idea.....Heard of birth control? If you don't want to end up pregnant again just yet or again, then be proactive about it!
But if she has baby #4 for her (and #8 for her baby daddy? Or #9? #10?) it just means more from WINZ didn’t you know 😂
(She hasn’t said that. But I know plenty of people who have!)
---
Nice photo of Maria and her family, they look really happy. I know she gets a bit of stick and I admit I have commented on her bizarre parenting but it’s lovely to see them all looking relaxed and happy
Aww I love that their son is dressed like dad 🥰 that’s actually really cute!

• Angry

Pentothal

VIP Member
Elle and her vlog life honestly. I can just imagine how stupid it looks, goes to pick up kids from daycare, then opens boot, sets up camera, shuts boot then opens it again for the video. Same with how she does the set up in the supermarket aisles. Would absolute laugh if I saw her - she should be on influencers in the wild 😅
I lost so much respect when she filmed herself in the hospital crying on the floor after she had a miscarriage. Either she set up the camera or got dave to film. Then would chosen, then edited the most emotive image for greatest impact and reaction score.

Those children are going to be products of an ig and Tik Tok upbringing, they can never escape every bit of their life, good and bad, has been shared to make $

• Wow
  • Sad

anonanonz

Chatty Member
I feel so sad when Sera Lyn posts pics of her baby screaming in his cot at night. They are in day care all day and surely miss mum. I get shes tired too but hold him dont film him screaming and say its been hours 😞 they grow so fast. The vape thing sux but shot me. Kids are quick.. yeah dad vapes so does half the country... kids get into stuff the shouldnt my toddler ate my moisturiser after smearing it all over her face all while I went for a quick wee.
Do they? No one in my family or any of my friends vape at all lol

• Wow

Allthebestnamesweretaken

Ok about als.world. I definitely think she’s sore and sick and needing medical help with things. BUT I think she has an huge need for sympathy and attention. She MUST tell everyone every single tiny little detail of every single tiny part of her life, and when she goes to hospital it’s literally a minute play by play. She can’t miss a beat with it. She must tell and show everything.
I don’t have anything near what she does but going by her pain I couldn’t fathom setting up the phone to record myself buckled over in that much pain? I couldn’t imagine holding up my phone for a selfie in a hospital bed crying in pain? Or talking to the screen every couple minutes throughout the day IN PAIN.
I think she has some mental issue with acceptance and attention because she really doesn’t seem to be able to validate her own feelings and experiences? I think she needs others to see her as a victim of whatever situation she’s in
---
Sorry second post about Als.world,
I can’t work her out. The more I watch her throughout the days the more I actually genuinely think she’s got something going on in her head. What do you make of this story of hers? It’s the same issue over and over and over “no one listens to me” but good friken god how can anyone not when she makes such a huge effort to bring anyone in her orbit into it

If I were that sick and in that much pain, there is no way I would be able to set up my phone and record it, but also why would I want to? For my "followers"?? And then showing a nurse tattle, and telling her what ur haters say...as if the nurse really cares lol. I think Ali is just so desperate to be liked, she's using her sickness as clout. She has nothing else to offer. Her life seems so boring and her only friend is her daughter. Something not quite right with her.

peanutbutter20

The signs her baby is showing sounds more like teething, I would be offering a top up of formula if I felt baby was starving over soilds at that age since she's bf. I agree and can't not think her baby was out of her carseat whilst driving the other week! 🤔🫣
Exactly, people who give their baby solids so that they “sleep better” also really piss me off. Newsflash most babies don’t bloody sleep 😒

InfluencersInTheWild

MFM complaining about Phil yet again. I know it’s all highly symptomatic of her mental state rn but how does it not bother him?

Allthebestnamesweretaken

Pretty sure she had WLS. Which only ever works if you change your lifestyle. Cleary she hasn’t. She also appears to have a condition called lipoedema - her diet and lifestyle also doesn’t help that condition.

Yes she did have WLS. Her old handle used to be carbie to barbie but clearly she got stuck at carbie as I haven't seen the barbie side yet. If anything, she's bigger than she was pre surgery which is sad

• Haha
  • Wow
I actually hope Ellie was on the mocktails tonight because shes pregnant…I do take the piss out of her a bit here because I find her irritating & immature but genuinely hope she is, I know their conceiving journey has been tough so far

• Heart
While scrolling Insta, I have come across a paid post by Ellie, despite unfollowing her about 6 months ago. I went in to hide the ad and from the options selected ‘about this account’ and it gives you the options to see what other ads she currently has running.

Influencers pushing their posts doesn’t sit well with me (especially when I have followed them in the past and unfollowed for a reason) but I thought it was an interesting feature for Insta to make available.

5D7ADCB0-E253-4F1D-BD49-8598C307DF6B.png

ItsMe1983

The whole Finau drama! How many people have been ripped off by Season (I'm going to spell her name how it should have actually been spelt) and her ex? So many messages going through to HM. Why is Finau even involved in it? It was a business run by Season and her ex, so nothing to do with Finau. She has just made the whole thing worse by running her mouth.....I also think I know where some of the orders have gone....The fact that Finau has been seen being given "sample plates" on multiple stories that Season has made could be where! Instead of feeding up your lover, why not actually dispatch some of the illegal food that people have paid for?!

• Sick

kiwimumof3

I used to buy shitloads from shine on but the ranges now are shit. So boring and same same. One million kinds of “boho” style dress just at different price points and colours of gingham. And their vip page is nek lev. No negative comments allowed, so you get a million fuggo pics of ugly ill fitting outfits and everyone going yay that looks so fashion so pretty and no. It doesn’t.
There are times when I could swear the person posting the pics is actually taking the piss. I mean I get lifting other women up etc etc but are we really doing them a favour telling them they look gorgeous when they look like a dogs breakfast

• Haha