Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

redka

It’s about Loving Ellie’s Belly not Elle :)
---
Also Christian making a video and saying “hello frugal friends” in front of his mega mansion to sell power. Honestly. Why do the agency’s/companies not see how bad this looks for the brand?
After saying he’s planning to spend the winter in Bali… 🥴

Reactions: 2
Who are all these people bidding for Sera’s diamond jewellery???! Did they wake up this morning thinking gee let’s spend thousands on diamonds today ?!?!
IKR but how many of them will actually pay seems very strange and she does give off naive vibes and maybe she put some of them herself to start it off
Is this a sign her business isn’t doing great if her followers are putting bids on her own personal page instead of going into to the shop

• Wow

Goestothehead

VIP Member
Clearly there’s not going to be another season lol …unless it’s just focussing on one of them and they bring in another “bestie” instead
Wouldn't be suprised if ended up being edna and that Brianna bahret girl ( was on last season worked for both the girls) she's trying to be a boss babe now ... stopped working for iya after going back to her after leaving before and now working for edna still

shh77

VIP Member
Lol you forgot that Libby one of her high profile
Clients is trying to get her brows undone and it’s proving hard as what was used is creating problems

There’s thread numbers for lazy people to go
Look at 🤣

Try searching emco and get good face 🤷‍♀️
It’s weird with Libby - yes she wants to get her brows undone and is now unhappy with them (won’t say where she got them done) but continues to rave about Emma’s makeup brushes 🤷‍♀️

hashtagmytruth

I would be mad if I was Finau that HM is protecting from her haha like people are paying to hear HM talk about Finau and show messages. That would grind my gears to no end if I was F and I would tell ALL the tea and show everything so HM couldn’t make money off it?
But I also really like HM so meh lol
---

I’m itching to talk about als.world!!!
I can’t wrap my head around her being serious and a real person lmao she is out the gate and I’m just go smacked watching her
Hah yes and she literally talks about all the legal and illegal drugs she takes then gets annoyed when people talk about it

Megan from R & R def had WLS
How do you know?
---
Emma from get good face lol
---

Reowwww! Someone’s got their knickers in a twist hahaha - maybe you should be an influencer 🙂🙂 got the tude for it.
Same back at ya

You’ve got the lazy no effort for content like they do 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
haha I enjoyed this sass from you on your page, shame we all got blocked 😅
Lol zero idea who you think I am or the page you’re referring to?

Deffo not an influencer, don’t have the patience for it 🤣

hashtagtea

Thank you. This is it. However, I have been secretly amused at people who clearly have no medical qualifications giving medical advice for fat people here. It’s amazing. I guess anyone on tattle can pretend they know what doctors should do 😂
Oh get a grip!

• Haha

AiNZLife

They sell them in a few stores so they must do some bulk sales but prob not large volumes.

Obviously they are in a super privileged position in terms of living at home even if they do pay rent, lots of gifted stuff etc but I would imagine surely they don’t have that much spare cash with a relatively new and small business that only sells expensive candles?…Like, if Brett’s full time job is Abielle and some days they are only selling one candle. How are they surviving???

I know being strapped of disposable income is not what it seems from Ellie’s stories with the amount of junk they are always seeming to be buying and a mega expensive holiday recently. Maybe they used their house deposit money to put into the business and go on their trip as I haven’t seen much house stuff since she posted that ad last year about a mortgage broker?
You don’t make much money from wholesale sales to stores normally the store buy product for half the price of retail

redka

Maybe this is picky of me, but surely Maria knows is a LAKE not a harbour…
8C06FE3D-FC3F-4112-9F6C-F7D44677AA23.png

shaaanxosucks

Did anyone see Christine philippas Instagram story the other night ? She got asked why she wanted to be an InFlUeNcEr or something and she said because she wanted to get free shit!!!
I’ve decided she gets her own thread now she’s pissed me well off, anyone else ?
She’s in aus but she’s from NZ

memyselfherenow

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure Bets has lived in at least 5 different rentals since I’ve followed her… so I wouldn’t think they are in a particularly secure situation. Plus ya know, she’s on the verge of bankrupt. She says the dog is a companion for her… she could try getting a job instead
Oh for sure I wasn't defending Bets cos clearly seems like she is being impulsive. Just seemed like the person was making sweeping generalizations that renters shouldn't have pets. It's a case by case basis for sure for both tenants and homeowners.
---
Jfc Marnie has a public profile and still posts pictures of her kids in their school uniforms where the name is very visible... so unsafe!
I mean to be fair there is probably only one school in Waipu so wouldn't be hard to figure out if anyone really wanted to know.

Reactions: 1