Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

redka

Improper care of a wound while healing. It happens all the time, especially with small children
---

Also this photo gives me the major ick, he doesn't seem like he wants his photo taken. Might as well caption it "child exploitation"

I also lol'd how they were being congratulated on this thread for Frankie being rear facing in his car seat a few weeks ago, and today he is forward facing...
---
To be fair he’s 4, most kids don’t RF that long (mine do)

Reactions: 2

tragiczz

I thought Kasia Stanechich was the one who is all about a “capsule wardrobe” she is just as wasteful as the next one. Hoards of new things every year very much a tone deaf and out of touch person these days
---

Not my cup of tea
I kinda agree about Kasia tbh, always new clothes. What I want to know is how are these people affording to shop so much????

hashtagtea

good to know it wasn’t just me thinking this! The deal looked awesome as I have a son a similar age to her eldest and it’s rare to find a hotel that takes 3 kids so I thought it would be perfect for our family, went online to look at dates and I think the limit was 12 years…..not a great ad given he is 14 so isn’t even able to be part of the deal anyway 😤😠
---

I have seen some recent stories from @thisismeagankerr and she has lost a pile of weight! She was very large and very pro body positive and doesn’t allow any body talk on her page so I don’t think she would ever admit it but surely?? She was also a brand ambassador for Ruby and Rain 🤔
I thought Megan Kerr had lost a lot of weight too - you can really see it in her face!

hmmph

Why does Sera Lynne include diamond shop and every one of their products in her own personal stories but when you go onto their business page they have no stories isn’t there where people would look first!?
Why does she never put AD on for these posts? Especially if there is a price!

Kay Cee

So how may influencers have the inflatable spas. I see Nana Whittaker and culture of Grace have one.

canigetfreestufftoo

There are times when I could swear the person posting the pics is actually taking the piss. I mean I get lifting other women up etc etc but are we really doing them a favour telling them they look gorgeous when they look like a dogs breakfast
Can I get a helllll yes!!!!!!

BellsAK

Chatty Member
Does HM have a new handle? Or am I blocked again? 😂
She's back to the hectichori account
---
I’m team Holly too. She would have hit a real nerve with that comment. And the one she made about the weight limit on her cable car. Finau thinking she is doxing Holly by saying where she lives hahahahaha Holly doesn’t care, she’s doxxed herself way before this!
Also team Holly,never ever thought I say that lol

Did they?! What happened?
---

God it was great while she was away. Should keep it that way 😂
Gosh testing my memory

When they first moved to silverdale, something happened and they found out the landlord was advertising the property and showing people through (or through the neighbours one that was identical); there was a lot of other shady shit, the neighbour was filling them in on stuff too

All the stuff that was happening was wrong on the landlords side, so it was fair, but would have been a decent pay out for them

They weren’t in the place for long at all

• Wow
I wonder what the auction terms are. It should indicate that vendor bids are allowed. All sounds very dodgy.
Yes I agree..... Why on earth would you auction a $15,000 diamond with a $1 reserve? Mind blowing
---
Rebecca Keil Talking about the events today and saying ACAB. Yet Jared is a cop? Mmmmkay
A cop??? Sorry I'm new to this. I thought she never disclosed where he worked?
---
She does come from money, just not to the extent the others do. Apparently rich enough that her parents bought her house for them, but not rich enough that she has a massive trust fund, so has to have a job. (My best friend went to school with them)
Ohhhh right! I thought they studied together and are both accountants. What does her husband do?
---
She does come from money, just not to the extent the others do. Apparently rich enough that her parents bought her house for them, but not rich enough that she has a massive trust fund, so has to have a job. (My best friend went to school with them)
Ohhhh right! I thought they studied together and are both accountants. What does her husband do?

Last edited: