Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alotofpeopleareasking

Chatty Member
Lol “Kitty” stole this recipe from her local cafe. She’d get this scroll everyday, but during the first lockdown she obviously couldn’t. So she started making them herself. It went “viral” and she became “famous” for this scroll recipe, like the whole banana bread, that whipped coffee etc etc everyone was making. And now is gifted so much luxury sh*t, accomodation, restaurants, experiences, plus all the usual PR stuff.. just rubs me the wrong way… (and someone I know, who knows her personally) told me she definitely DOES NOT eat what she makes, but always says the whole “I just have a high metabolism, I eat whatever I want and don’t even exercise” bs… 🙄🙄
Wow. Wonder how the cafe feels about that? Does she still go there? Has she credited them at all?

Reactions: 2

Pentothal

VIP Member
OMG I laughed so hard with Elle on her stories trying to figure out why her birthday is falling on Easter weekend when it doesn't normally she doesn't think. Ya think? How dumb can you be :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
She gives we blondes a bad name 🤣🤣. Sad all she was concerned about sending the twins to day care in matching Easter pjyamas was that they are going to get ruined. Don't send them in the good stuff

Attachments

• Haha
Erana(cultureofgrace) and Ever so Britty.
Its like the Emma sleep mattress...I'd probably be interested in getting one if not every influencer and his dog got sent one 😂
Ok because I saw Farm Mum Life got one as well but I think she paid for hers. Might just be coincidence that she got one when everyone else got one? Not me jealous af! 😭🤣

• Haha

anonanonz

Chatty Member
She's back to the hectichori account
---

Also team Holly,never ever thought I say that lol
Same but her stories are fucking hilarious about it hahaha
---
totally agree. i don’t really understand, she made a big fuss about how she bought the two boys bunks for christmas(?) and set their room up and stuff. now i totally get that kids won’t always sleep in their beds.. but having three babies plus her in her bed just is not practical, not to mention dangerous for the wee girl. maybe she needs to put a mattress in her room for the boy/s if they really need to sleep in her room - not ideal but safer and then she can actually sleep. could also try baby in a bassinet? i’m not one to judge on how people sleep their kids because both mine have put me through the ringer with sleep so i get it. but what she’s doing is dangerous, especially when she seems to have had a bit to drink and still cosleeps with baby.
I gasped when I saw her post a story of the baby asleep with literally the duvet covering half her head

• Wow

welcomewelcome

Chatty Member
When you know you can shill bid on it, or you have you friends in the loop to bid to get the price up. So dodgy.
Works the same as a $1 reserve on trademe tho. People risk that shit all the time. We’ve sold stuff for $1 reserve and happy with what it has gone for every time!
---
I’m catching up from the weekend. What’s wrong with this?! I know heaps of kids who do this with their hot chips lol
Isn’t he like 9/10? Not really appropriate to be playing with your food out at a restaurant at that age..

Last edited:
  • Haha

shh77

VIP Member
I’ve got one I watch who’s totally awesome ! Not an influencer tho but does sell stuff, via website with an insta page. She’d be horrified I think and fucked off if she was mentioned on here (although I do remember she was talked about once, in a positive way) - I bet you all follow her and probably know who I’m talking about.
Do ya ? 🤣
Seems like none of us know… so please share with the class

louisvuittonbag

Chatty Member
@hereforfreestuff this is all I can find so far re Emma from Emco / Get Good Face

So Duchess got looked up and down by Emma (the partnership bit is about her nail technician).
and Shhh asked this and noone replied, that I could see.

As above, people didn’t like her on the videos with Cherie in Bali, and her multiple business venutures and others have later said she’s trash with no explanation 🤷🏽‍♀️

Attachments

I like Megan Hansel, Sophie from Imperfect Parents, The Grocer the Maker, Jess Urlichs and both Britten girls - Jess Durling and Izzy West for mum life content. I’ve just started following Renee Stewart and I don’t mind her but can see she might be a short lived follow..

I do like Ellie’sbelly despite her immaturity grating me at times.

I like Kasia Stanicich too but I’m a old for her content mostly

memyselfherenow

VIP Member
She said "we all have adhd" as in her circle of friends, which isn't uncommon since like attracts like. Don't think she was saying everyone has it.

It was in small print written on bottom of page in her stories. Gone now. I also doubt all of her friends have adhd. But anyway.
---

From what I’ve seen lately it seems like there is now also a label on the younger child too. I understand the impact on a sibling when another child in family has higher needs. And the scariness of a seizure and hospital. Sharing it all with the child so young seems to be part of the trauma though? Maybe that’s just me. I don’t think they need all the details of everything. Still interested to see if there’s any input from the oldest child’s birth father ever.

AiNZLife

I like Megan Hansel, Sophie from Imperfect Parents, The Grocer the Maker, Jess Urlichs and both Britten girls - Jess Durling and Izzy West for mum life content. I’ve just started following Renee Stewart and I don’t mind her but can see she might be a short lived follow..

I do like Ellie’sbelly despite her immaturity grating me at times.

I like Kasia Stanicich too but I’m a old for her content mostly
The grocer the maker is fabulous and gracious I resonate with her. I like Jess Durling but Izzy doesn’t seem as genuine , loves a freebie but sold their stables for over 8 million! Cannot stand Kasia she seems so false now and when she did my sisters makeup in my home last year she was very overpowering and self indulged😂 Renee I used to enjoy but everything is an AD AD AD and do not enjoy MOLLY B who she is besties with disgusting!