Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
It was the pitiful attempt to eat those desserts. The tiny amount on the spoon and over emphasis on eating it for me 😂😂
---

She’s got quite trashy huh. Clinging to some form of youth and trying to be relevant. All the tattoos , the partying, the young men
The excess food! I bet they didn’t eat all of it either. Seemed like a lot of food and some I doubt the kids would have even tried.

Reactions: 2

mysteryuser123

Chatty Member
Apologies if this has been mentioned/explained here already! Id never heard of her/looked at her acc before reading about her here but.. is/has I am Soph been unwell? Re: her stories talking about having an Occupational Therapist visit and fatigue etc
She had stroke a year ago! :(

• Sad

peanutbutter20

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but NZ girl Bailey Scarlett, seems to live in Bali most of the time, what happened to her son? I take it he lives with someone else does anyone know? I remember she did used to post him but now nothing and she hangs with Dan Bilzerian
I wondered this too when in a recent q&a she said he(her son) goes EVERYWHERE she goes…. like really because it seems your half naked partying almost 24/7, I can’t imagine what sort of lifestyle he is living?? She’s in dubai at the moment and clearly her kid isn’t with her?… bitch has whack priorities.

Teaparty2022

---

I really just want to know what happened!
I’m sure it will have come from above and not have been up to F&V but she probably does feel “betrayed” considering there fought for her to come to ZM with them and have her name included in the show etc
Yea it does seem like Hayley gets on with them well, but I did always get the impression they were all genuinely friends.. Vaughan was part of her wedding etc etc
This stuff happens in radio/tv all the time, just the way it was never mentioned and no goodbye is the strange bit!
I don't think it was from above but even if it was those 2 the are like the kings of ZM If they wanted a farewell for Meghan they would've got one??????? I don't remember anyone being on a radio show that long and not getting one ?????

hashtagadintinywhitefont

I’ve got one I watch who’s totally awesome ! Not an influencer tho but does sell stuff, via website with an insta page. She’d be horrified I think and fucked off if she was mentioned on here (although I do remember she was talked about once, in a positive way) - I bet you all follow her and probably know who I’m talking about.
Do ya ? 🤣
Cherie ? She’s been talked about heaps and mostly positive (except for Pepper and Me’s sending of influencer Christmas advents to cringe influencers)

kiwigal258

Chatty Member
Does anyone follow Courtney Crum? Courtsdailyvlogs on tiktok courtcrum_ on instagram. Funds her lifestyle from only fans. Currently in Bali, and has had 7 different Nanny’s come watch her kid in like a 2week period. Didn’t take baby’s car seat to Thailand and brought a forward facing booster seat for her 4 month old and said she was safe (then brought a different forward facing seat)
Oh my god that is so unsafe.

• Wow
  • Angry

AiNZLife

I thought Kasia Stanechich was the one who is all about a “capsule wardrobe” she is just as wasteful as the next one. Hoards of new things every year very much a tone deaf and out of touch person these days
---
What’s everyone’s thoughts on Caitlin wiig?
Not my cup of tea

fillers

I like postie plus stuff and if I saw someone genuinely being like “hey like my new outfit? Cute right! Can you believe it’s postie” and I liked it I would be influenced. Telling people “if you’re poor you can look ok if you go to postie” is NOT it. It’s literally doing the opposite of what the pay her for. Fucks sale and Elle
Must be the time for postie finding influenzas. Lottie just did one as well

• Wow

memyselfherenow

VIP Member
They definitely are, they’re desperately trying to save money at every turn and don’t get the advertisers or viewers they used to. Unfortunately they might find that employment disputes are expensive if you shut up shop so suddenly. Hope the employees sue, Mediaworks are shockers.
They have been in the shit for ages. Was less than 10 years ago it was in receivership before the current corporate owner took over. Just keep delaying the inevitable tbh.