Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ItsMe1983

It’s the posed photos and the pursed cat bum lips for me. Also, if I was in a ward with someone constantly talking at their phone, I would be saying something.
She reckons that her ward roomie agrees with her.....its like they have become besties....latest drama was she couldn't share Netflix to watch a show and then her TVNZ on demand wouldn't work....if that's ya biggest issue at the moment love, and like you said, the pain is mild now, why don't you free up the bed for someone that actually needs it now. It's clearly just pain management she is in there for now bcoz they are yet to set a date for "surgery". There's little else they can do until such time so go home and manage the pain if it's subsided now.

Reactions: 11

shh77

VIP Member
Matilda and Art Green aren’t doing much influencing these days - good on them to focus on family life. However it annoys me when they randomly pop up only to influence a product, then disappear again?
And what’s up with the podcasts? Seem to be sooo many podcasts around, wish this trend would die off a bit.

Anyone also notice how much older Art looks these days, all those ice baths and fasting or whatnot has really aged him.
👏👏👏 this! Just because you have a voice doesn’t mean anyone wants to listen to it on a podcast!

Reactions: 11
LFYDs kid probably wouldn’t have needed to see plastics if they had it tended to properly to begin with instead of just slapping a plaster on it at home. That is not a wound that has been treated properly. And if it was, he’d be referred, and dad wouldn’t have to be asking for tips on Instagram. He says it isn’t deep but we all have eyes, that aren’t wonky like yours Christian, so we can see that actually it is deep. Superficial scratches don’t leave you with a dent in the face.

Reactions: 10
Omggg… must be wanting engagement. Bc that is BEYOND.
---

I always thought she was gay. Must be a soft launch. “If you don’t know, now you know” interesting song lyrics.
Yep I also thought lyrics were sending a message. Good on her, she seems like such a genuine person. They were part of the Seventh Day Adventist I think so that prob adds another layer of difficulty in coming out I guess 🌈

• Heart

shh77

VIP Member
I hate this SO MUCH!! 🤬🤬 your staff don’t miss YOU Bernadebt!! They want their MONEY!! Stupid b*tch!
5637B017-C7E5-4D1E-907F-E6245ABAF8D0.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick

#freshsheetfriday

Chatty Member
OMG I laughed so hard with Elle on her stories trying to figure out why her birthday is falling on Easter weekend when it doesn't normally she doesn't think. Ya think? How dumb can you be :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
So does Cherie 😬
She’s also friends with Dom from avon butchery who we all know has 2 convictions of beating women, one being his wife while staying in someone’s else home

Perhaps it makes sense she’s friends with bets, clearly surrounds herself with questionable peeps

Attachments

• Wow
I’m pretty sure Bets has lived in at least 5 different rentals since I’ve followed her… so I wouldn’t think they are in a particularly secure situation. Plus ya know, she’s on the verge of bankrupt. She says the dog is a companion for her… she could try getting a job instead
And if she does go bankrupt and needs to find another rental then she’s automatically shunted down the list as soon as they do a credit check 🤦🏼‍♀️
To each their own. As a renter I’d just never get a pet because of the uncertainty of being able to find another house that would allow me to take them with me. And I don’t care if people (aka @memyselfherenow) don’t like blanket statements I make 😂 scroll by or select the option to ignore all of my posts 🤷🏼‍♀️

Scab-on Scamderson.

I feel so sad when Sera Lyn posts pics of her baby screaming in his cot at night. They are in day care all day and surely miss mum. I get shes tired too but hold him dont film him screaming and say its been hours 😞 they grow so fast. The vape thing sux but shot me. Kids are quick.. yeah dad vapes so does half the country... kids get into stuff the shouldnt my toddler ate my moisturiser after smearing it all over her face all while I went for a quick wee.

• Sad