New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bernadebt could not be MORE happy to “get rid of her f*cking kids back to school” today!! 😥😥 …so sad, imagine then seeing her speak about them like that 😔
I tell ya what, we've had 10 bleeping weeks of school holidays and I couldn't be happier either lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
LFYD did anyone notice Lulu took that lid off the bottle and put the whole thing in her mouth. I was having remote anxiety fearing what could have happened🤦 not everything needs to be filmed. You miss the real events when you are behind the camera

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
LFYD did anyone notice Lulu took that lid off the bottle and put the whole thing in her mouth. I was having remote anxiety fearing what could have happened🤦 not everything needs to be filmed. You miss the real events when you are behind the camera
Was coming in to say the same thing, as for the boys swimming while he works on his computer behind the safety fence, 🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I loved Edwards commentary on her cookiedoo brioche ad thing, he cracked me up he seems like good value, but maybe like he watches too much social media "check out the merch"
Actually he reminds me of someone and I just clicked, Kennedy, he's a mini Kennedy
But yeah sad to be openly saying that tit,
What in the name of god is this…. I mean I know it says burger dog but I cannot fathom putting this anywhere near my mouth.
vomit, maggots and non melted melty cheese, bleugh

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hotdogs out of a can 🤢
My TikTok link wouldn’t work but it’s on her TikTok
bleuuughhhh I hate to think what they are made of and what tit is in there

Reactions: 5
LFYD - $25 a day on power!!!! That’s $750 a month. Wtf!
But didn’t he shop at Power Shop and encourage us all to buy their packs and save lots of money?

Also TD going on about the floods causing her pool to slope down and showing all her followers the issue.
Sorry TD some people lost their houses and you’re moaning about your pool.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I saw Carmen Lett posted about a midwife who ended her life- sounds like she was an influencer too. Not trying to be tacky just wondering who it was? She referred to her as Lou.
They were influential in a traditional sense. Positively influential in birth and LGBTQI+ spaces. Not “an influencer” Shilling tit

• Heart
Reactions: 16
But didn’t he shop at Power Shop and encourage us all to buy their packs and save lots of money?

Also TD going on about the floods causing her pool to slope down and showing all her followers the issue.
Sorry TD some people lost their houses and you’re moaning about your pool.
Tone deaf, honestly she’s such a waste of space, thinks she’s a teenager but is over 40, grow up TD you’re an embarrassment

Tone deaf, honestly she’s such a waste of space, thinks she’s a teenager but is over 40, grow up TD you’re an embarrassment
So bad. Poor things and their fancy pool is cracking. Meanwhile people are dealing with loss of homes, possessions and lives.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Wtf is a pop up cafe? Surely when you set up a cafe you need to spend time renovating the space to fit your brand, setting up equipment, etc.

If it’s only temporary then surely your profits are minimised by all the renovating and set up 🤷🏼‍♀️
Word on the street is that she's partnered with Altura and apparently they are covering her lease in exchange for advertising, so defo a smart move on her part if that's the case! Big money to be made without having to pay for a lease on the shore

• Wow
Word on the street is that she's partnered with Altura and apparently they are covering her lease in exchange for advertising, so defo a smart move on her part if that's the case! Big money to be made without having to pay for a lease on the shore

Just like simone dosnt have to pay for anything just sell yourself as a billboard and you will be lining your pockets. Was speaking to a friend about this today about influencers that have a following but alot of hate and both were asking each other would you rather not have to pay for a thing/much and have everything you want need given to you and have alot of people not like you as your a walking billboard or not have much have to work your arse off and have people like you, was mainly referring this to simone and weather she could change it all and start again what she would do

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.