New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she talks a big talk but in reality off social media, she’s no one. Saw her the other day standing on her own at a concert. No friends around her, she looked vulnerable as anything, obviously trying to find whoever she was with at the time.
Interesting
---

Agree.... I always say Simone, lawyers be damned. Just saying where the origin was.... and it wasn't from tattlers. Although skete is a tattler so......?

Also agree Skete = :sick: The highest hypocrite of all the hypocrites that influenza's represent. Head honcho hypocrite, you could say.
Lying, untrustworthy, nark, hypocrite, unoriginal bleep

Reactions: 5
I have always felt that it was an uncomfortable power imbalance, two ‘Insta famous’ rich guys borrowing the womb of a solo mum, especially right after she has put herself through 9 months of pregnancy and a birth, they are jetting off and flaunting a luxurious trip around the world and building a mansion. Gives me the ick
And notice how the womb of the solo mum went offline for that trip. Speaks volumes

Reactions: 7
Just FYI Boujee Jess there are many people working today. Fire fighters, ambulance officers, doctors, nurses, cleaners, vets, cafe staff, mum's and dad's bus drivers, taxis, .... The list goes on. And don't forget, it was your choice to open a second cafe.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who is this
Just FYI Boujee Jess there are many people working today. Fire fighters, ambulance officers, doctors, nurses, cleaners, vets, cafe staff, mum's and dad's bus drivers, taxis, .... The list goes on. And don't forget, it was your choice to open a second cafe.
Exactly, I finished nightshift this morning and am back 7am tomorrow, have not had a holiday in over a year

• Heart
Reactions: 6
On that note… Jess will have to go back to working because she’s open 7 days a week now right?

• Haha

Also alot of people may have today off but still are doing there work from home. Bet she has prob only done a hour of that. Can't wait to see if heshe actually works the first 7 days with this new place being open and dosnt have any beauty appts. Of she can't go the full week working and has to go for beauty apps during day it will show her tit work ethic

• Haha
Do you know what reaaally confuses me about Boujee Jess.. she says she will open her stores in different parts of the week cause they don’t have the capacity etc to make enough for both stores and dont want to be running back and forth 🙄 but is opening both stores on one of her claimed busiest days of the year.. make that make sense?? Obviously you DO have the capacity to make enough for both stores on your busiest day so what’s your REAL excuse? You just can’t be fucked?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Do you know what reaaally confuses me about Boujee Jess.. she says she will open her stores in different parts of the week cause they don’t have the capacity etc to make enough for both stores and dont want to be running back and forth  but is opening both stores on one of her claimed busiest days of the year.. make that make sense?? Obviously you DO have the capacity to make enough for both stores on your busiest day so what’s your REAL excuse? You just can’t be fucked?

I don't get how the food won't be ready at huapai till later on that day but there will be food avaliable at takapuna by 8? The food is coming from huapai so if it's going to be ready at takapuna by 8 how come huapai can't?? Ooooohh wait it's going to be made the day before for takapuna... she's just made that obvious.

Anyone want dry baked goods to give a loved one in vday?
🤣🤣🤣🤢🤢🤢

Also wana know why the dirty Chai latte is called "dirty" is that due to the premesis?

Hearing the word dirty to describe a food product or drink won't want have me wanting one

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I don't get how the food won't be ready at huapai till later on that day but there will be food avaliable at takapuna by 8? The food is coming from huapai so if it's going to be ready at takapuna by 8 how come huapai can't?? Ooooohh wait it's going to be made the day before for takapuna... she's just made that obvious.

Anyone want dry baked goods to give a loved one in vday?
🤣🤣🤣🤢🤢🤢

Also wana know why the dirty Chai latte is called "dirty" is that due to the premesis?

Hearing the word dirty to describe a food product or drink won't want have me wanting one
Dirty chai is a chai with with a shot of espresso. It’s not a Jess term.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yep huapai and Kumeu are pretty much the same thing really just down the road from each other.

Reactions: 3
Oh but you forget: JJBB is the BUSIEST. The BOAT, some might say. She's been ✨️SUCH✨️ a BuSy GiRl opening her new shop that she hasn't even had time for her usual spray tans, facials, eyebrow appts, shopping, nail appts, hair appts... oh wait, yes she has 🙄
---

Also alot of people may have today off but still are doing there work from home. Bet she has prob only done a hour of that. Can't wait to see if heshe actually works the first 7 days with this new place being open and dosnt have any beauty appts. Of she can't go the full week working and has to go for beauty apps during day it will show her tit work ethic
Shea going to cancel those appts now just to prove you wrong 🤣

• Haha
Yup, i thought the exact same. I’m actually shocked at some of the things she posts of her twins when SHE has talked about not posting the twins for their privacy in the past - she completely contradicts herself?? Also find a lot of the time she’s taking the piss out of them which is gross (like when one of them had a boy over or something). also - their little bags for school? with tidal hair slickers, mascara, etc in them? ridiculous, sorry lol
I've missed a few days because long weekend but I need to touch on The LITTLE BAGS! wtf lol I'm 30 and don't even have that much crap in my handbag, what does it teach the girls? You need all these products to make you beautiful? Okay rant over, as you were 🤪

Oh but you forget: JJBB is the BUSIEST. The BOAT, some might say. She's been ✨️SUCH✨️ a BuSy GiRl opening her new shop that she hasn't even had time for her usual spray tans, facials, eyebrow appts, shopping, nail appts, hair appts... oh wait, yes she has 

---

Shea going to cancel those appts now just to prove you wrong 

Or not show us but you will be able to tell 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Normal status has resumed for TD! Bikini shots on a boat drinking and no life jackets on so she can post and wish for more adventures. She’ll be so happy the kids are back at school this week as she’ll be so busy and we know according to her they just take up her time.

Reactions: 3
Latest Jess post - has her soldered on anklet gone? The one she showed a million photos of and made a huge fuss over?

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.