New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lou wasn't an influencer in the sense you're talking about. They were amazing.
So hard to read all the tributes to Lou today. Clearly they touched a lot of hearts and did a lot of good work.
In these situations it always breaks my heart to think that this persons brain was so broken that they genuinely thought the world would be better off without them, when in reality it’s the absolute opposite.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What in the name of god is this…. I mean I know it says burger dog but I cannot fathom putting this anywhere near my mouth.
duck that's worse than some of spew cwknix services up, she at least doesn't have maggots.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Word on the street is that she's partnered with Altura and apparently they are covering her lease in exchange for advertising, so defo a smart move on her part if that's the case! Big money to be made without having to pay for a lease on the shore

But but she's such a dumbarse who doesn't know how to run a business how ever could she negotiate such a deal!!😃😃

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Dave and Ellenoff to Queenstown with out the ‘twinnies’. Is it just me. Or do they have a lot of time out by themselves? I’m not sure how they survive with nO sUpPoRt 🙄🙄🙄
---

Not to be disrespectful, but who is this?
A midwife. Who represented and did a lot of work for maternity and birthing in rainbow community. Died by suicide.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Also done a classic Christian as curated content nz is her company and she’s commented on her own post like it’s not her !
Re: Casarash Cooper post

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why do these people decide every new year they want balance and less stress? TD posting about how she wants all this stuff and to not over think, less anxiety and stress. I don’t want to suggest she doesn’t have it but when there are people out there suffering these illnesses it sounds like more of a ‘fluffy’ engagement piece. Shouldn’t compare but I have to wonder how stressful her life is and how much more balance she needs when she can be at the gym everyday at 9-10am. Money isn’t an issue if you’re getting a boob job and also creating a sleep out after pretty much renovating an already decent house. And you lie about in the sun most days.

Reactions: 5
Why do these people decide every new year they want balance and less stress? TD posting about how she wants all this stuff and to not over think, less anxiety and stress. I don’t want to suggest she doesn’t have it but when there are people out there suffering these illnesses it sounds like more of a ‘fluffy’ engagement piece. Shouldn’t compare but I have to wonder how stressful her life is and how much more balance she needs when she can be at the gym everyday at 9-10am. Money isn’t an issue if you’re getting a boob job and also creating a sleep out after pretty much renovating an already decent house. And you lie about in the sun most days.
Oh wow is she actually getting a boob job?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
But didn’t he shop at Power Shop and encourage us all to buy their packs and save lots of money?

Also TD going on about the floods causing her pool to slope down and showing all her followers the issue.
Sorry TD some people lost their houses and you’re moaning about your pool.
I’m no TD fan, and she prob could’ve just kept this to herself, but it costs a massive amount to put in a pool so it would be stressful having to deal with it cracking. Haven’t watched so cant comment on her tone so perhaps giving her some benefit of doubt she doesnt deserve haha

Reactions: 3
So Casarahcooper posts up an ad for a clinicians product that says suitable for kids aged 3+, yet uses her not even 2.5 year old in the ad including photos and a video of him taking it ?
also the account @curatedcintent is her. She replys to herself all the time it’s hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why can’t he just do something kind without having to make it into an ad? This smacks of virtue signalling…
And he forgot 🙄 like it wasn't on his radar at all. Like a "who cares" thing. I mean I know we all forget tit but......oh and it was 7.30. Hope the family wasn't relying on this for an early dinner for the kids. And yes putting an #ad on it is disgusting. Just do something nice without having to make fckn money off it 😡🤬 he makes me sick 🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.