New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow I didn’t realise she’d had them removed! They were always front and centre being shown off I bet it’s a huge adjustment to go from enormous boobs to re-joining the itty bitty titty committee. Good for her though.
---

I do love hearing from people who see them in the wild lol. She one hundred percent strikes me as someone who would be loud and obnoxious and wanting attention. She’s very childish and immature.
You should hear her at the mess. Not many wives can stand her. And Tom doesn't have a good rep on the piss. So should be good watching him be a officer. Lol

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Iya having her daughters birthday and baby shower connected allgood but having pin the sperm on the egg game there whilst kids watching? Yea tit parenting
Omg imagine if those kids saw a picture of a sperm an an egg! Absolutely revolting! They should have done something less explicit like pin the penis on the daddy with real photos.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
If it was 38 with this level of humidity, we’d be in crisis. People would be dying. Maria is just obsessed. It’s twenty something degrees and humid, that’s all!
Yep. Well, what else to expect of someone who has the time to obsess over temp numbers 🫠🤣. Hey might finally be a career break for her at MetService!!! You’re welcome MFM!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ll never understand why these influencers keep saying what size they are! Is it because they’re So TiNy JuSt TiNy WeE dEliCaTe PrInCeSsEs 🙃
All websites have the clothing measurements on them these days lol that would be more reliable than a lying influencer.
---

I’m so glad I started following Erin Simpson after she had her boy. He’s such a sweetheart and she’s so relatable. No perfectly clean kitchen or fake grass in sight 😍
THIS is what life looks like when both parents are working and your spare time is spent with your child!
I know we bag influencers for exploiting their children all over the gram but oh my God her boy us cute!! Love seeing her and Zach interact with him too, such a happy Bubba. And yes at least she's actually pretty real

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Don't worry she's done a try on haul thinking everyone wants to see what ugly pink tit she brought and has to tell everyone what size each item was she got (why?!? We already know your small) also jess why did you have to go out and buy a whole lot of pink clothes, can you not wear your own merch it's your "brand" isn't it? And you called it your work uniform before... trying to sell everyone else that crap but don't want to wear it much yourself 
Exactly!!! It’s different if it someone you know personally, telling you “oh I bought this in ‘x’ size” because you know how tall you are etc in relation to them… we don’t know Jess, so the only person her saying what size she’s wearing benefits is her and her ego!
Also yes, why tf would you buy new clothes that are just going to get covered in flour and butter and Barkers syrup 🤭🤭 when you have perfectly good (debatable) merch “uniforms” to wear?!? Oh that’s right, her goal to work LESS this year! Bet she’s planning on just swanning in and out of the two stores now 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly!!! It’s different if it someone you know personally, telling you “oh I bought this in ‘x’ size” because you know how tall you are etc in relation to them… we don’t know Jess, so the only person her saying what size she’s wearing benefits is her and her ego!

Also yes, why tf would you buy new clothes that are just going to get covered in flour and butter and Barkers syrup  when you have perfectly good (debatable) merch “uniforms” to wear?!? Oh that’s right, her goal to work LESS this year! Bet she’s planning on just swanning in and out of the two stores now 

Prob be her excuse to all the girls saying she needs to go to the other location 🤣 I sooo feel for those girls getting taken advantage of they will now feel it with extra store

Reactions: 5
Se totally counts, she might be in Aussie currently but she is a kiwi.
I followed her on tiktok when she was pregnant with her first, but quickly got over her dancing about being pregnant for way too long while bagging out her baby daddy. Hate followed for a while when get and baby daddy were back together but was sick of every pod being about OF and how Insta and tiktok were trying to stop her advertising OF 🙄

also petty AF but I think she gave her second son a terrible name
Gross, I've never heard of this women but after checking her profile, and her mates profile she does the poddy with I've got such an ick. There is something so wrong about women who share their bodies so publicly online, especially those in sex work, sharing their kids on the same profile. These people have no bleeping idea about how scary and gross the www is. I genuinely feel like my child is safer in public than he ever will be on the internet. I am super supportive of sw'ers, I've nearly been there myself and have a lot of friends that are, but it disgusts me how unsafe some of them behave in regards to protecting their children.
---

I honestly don’t think she cares what she posts about the kids….her whole family are very much ‘look at me look at me’ even the hubbys Mother 😂
Everytime Louisa talks it’s loud enough for everyone around her to hear.
I live in the same town and cross paths at various kids sports activities, the girls are probably asking her to post those pics, always got the phone glued to their face, no wonder when that is essentially their Mum’s job 😂😂
This is what fucks me up, the parents have no sense of net safety, so of course their children don't. They really are so ignorant.

Reactions: 2
He would be on that yet would he? He's still on a baby officer.
---

Haha I know! She's a idiot.
Nah he's a FLTLT cause he's been in for over 10years
---

Is this the person that was mentioned as having had weight loss surgery??? Wow!
Proof you need to fix the problem internally before you try to fix it externally!
---

She’s an idiot for posting so much about her kids. You can’t tell me she’s vetted every. Single. Follower to make sure there’s no creeps in the mix! And you can’t always tell they’re creeps either.
She notorious for sharing pics of other people's kids then getting snotty when the parents tell her to take it down 🙃
---

You should hear her at the mess. Not many wives can stand her. And Tom doesn't have a good rep on the piss. So should be good watching him be a officer. Lol
To be fair I think he will be very good at being an officer, he's a military brat since his dad was in too.

I'm just so glad she's not at the SNCOs anymore. Can't bleeping STAND her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Hell to the no!! He's so annoying reading. And he'll probably turn them into #ad #sponsorship #paid partnerships 🙄🥱
Wow.

He’s really lives though his phone and social media

Imagine offering a service to read a story via your social media accounts which encourages toddlers and kids to consume social media so early. Christ on a bicycle
---

Did someone pay for this ? Or was it for a mate? Rebecca K for those not following
Her nephew at a guess

Can’t believe he’s 3 already 😱
---

Sera Lily must be SO proud of Stella and her Only Fans account!!!!
Isn’t that old news?

Pretty sure others shared that she did support her?

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Wow.

He’s really lives though his phone and social media

Imagine offering a service to read a story via your social media accounts which encourages toddlers and kids to consume social media so early. Christ on a bicycle
---

Her nephew at a guess

Can’t believe he’s 3 already 😱
---

Isn’t that old news?

Pretty sure others shared that she did support her?
Yeah seriously let’s not start shaming Se* workers for working.

Reactions: 11
Is Mark (LFYD) a car-seat tech? Obviously know he owns E&Co. it’s actually great to see Frankie rear facing at almost 5.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.