New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The juxtaposition between ✨tHe LoUie✨ and Glassons! 🫠
You do you, but for me I personally hate “designer logo” stuff… I always find it so funny/weird when people have expensive designer bags(accessories etc) and then wear cheap clothes! I would much rather pay for higher quality, long lasting pieces of clothing than a stupid bag, purely because of the flashy brand! 🤮
C47084EA-8625-4B31-884C-01C54FDD885A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Boujee Jess is baiting tattle. How can she think it's ok to put up pictures of dogs eating at tables where human food is consumed. Council ask for examples of breaches, she's just provided two today. Go BJ!!
looks like Boujee B’s car in the background of that photo.. wouldn’t you want to leave that parking space for your customers and park behind your shop??? Unless you were only dropping in and leaving again. Making out like you’re there working but really…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Those pics of MFM weather app show just how inaccurate the temps on it are! There is absolutely no way it would be 22° on one side of Rangoon and 38° just a couple of ks away on the other side! Its a very small town ffs

Reactions: 11
You do you, but for me I personally hate “designer logo” stuff… I always find it so funny/weird when people have expensive designer bags(accessories etc) and then wear cheap clothes! I would much rather pay for higher quality, long lasting pieces of clothing than a stupid bag, purely because of the flashy brand! 🤮
View attachment 1934150
I agree! Not surprised she has a Louis Vuitton bag though as she seems the type to try very hard to appear wealthy.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1934150
It can't be a genuine bag, otherwise she'd know not to hang it by its handles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Bahahahha jess's video for her Prada perfume trying to act sexy but she looks mentally slow instead 😅🤣 made my day!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So rekon she wanted that line she's so fuked she's ment to be married but acts real skanky.. she would prob take that as a compliment.

Don't know why she wants to be called boujie she acts more Bogan next time she changes her company name after bad reviews (LOl!!) She should change it to just jess beige Bogan bakery!
She’s nothing like a a bogan. Just a bleeping try hard!

Reactions: 2
But then she goes and does stories about how she has to quickly do lash Friday’s because it pays immediately and they were struggling cos she gets paid monthly it does make it hard to support if what they say doesn’t match to what else is on their stories
wait did she admit she does lash friday’s cos it pay’s immediately? that’s so embarrassing.. like you’re basically admitting you only shill it for the money rather than how “aMaZinG” it is. also wow, i haven’t been here in so long, i’ve been completely off the deep end in the sophie guidolin threads LOL

• Sick
  • Angry
Those pics of MFM weather app show just how inaccurate the temps on it are! There is absolutely no way it would be 22° on one side of Rangoon and 38° just a couple of ks away on the other side! Its a very small town ffs
Yes, just like when she told her followers it was 38 *coughbullshit* degrees a few times. Then tried to tell us it was accurate because the temps were taken in real time at her property.

Fast forward to today where she admits some of those temps are inaccurate due to people positioning the thermometers in stupid places 🤦‍♀️

Please explain, MFM... which is it? :unsure:😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
wait did she admit she does lash friday’s cos it pay’s immediately? that’s so embarrassing.. like you’re basically admitting you only shill it for the money rather than how “aMaZinG” it is. also wow, i haven’t been here in so long, i’ve been completely off the deep end in the sophie guidolin threads LOL
I want to add its not embarrassing at all to be struggling with money! it’s embarrassing that she’s basically admitting she’s only shilling it because she needs to be paid.. like i’ll do a perky job for the immediate pay, but i feel like that’s completely different. Here she is telling her followers to buy it and admitting she did so because they paid her right away. Idk! it doesn’t sit right

PSA: Trent is 27 years old 🤣
He looks 40!
I'm 42 and he honestly looks my age.
---

It's bleeping hot, but it isn't 38°...
I'd rather go with credible resources, like Met Service.. not a weather station bought online

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.