New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boujee Jess, Puppaccinos might be a cute menu item, but not when you let a dog consume one off the table where the customers sit🤢
Yuck 🥴 I love dogs but they eat tit and lick their own assholes, I don’t want them on a table where I eat sorry 😆

Reactions: 16
I just checked out this Louisa Morley. What’s with the way she talks? The hands and head swinging around? It’s bleeping weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Logan dodds not declaring ads again 🙄. I’m sure these people know they are meant to but don’t care as they know nothing will be done about it.

Reactions: 1
“2000s scene girl”
Lol this brought back memories I remember loving the raccoon hair 😆
Can’t quite imagine boujee Jess ever styling herself like this though haha..
Omg I never knew that's what it was called 🤣 there must be someone in here who knew Jess back then who can confirm.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Side note: had to laugh at Maria’s meal plan for the week. Four days of meals including a risotto, and bolognese… and a risotto bolognese 😂
She has a whole ass thermomix and makes the same stuff all the time? The poor thermomix must be so bored!
Also doing the SA thing, addressing everything tattle says. Today it's the kids being able to make their own breakfast.... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Boujee Jess is baiting tattle. How can she think it's ok to put up pictures of dogs eating at tables where human food is consumed. Council ask for examples of breaches, she's just provided two today. Go BJ!!

She's deffinitly reading here

Reactions: 2
Also doing the SA thing, addressing everything tattle says. Today it's the kids being able to make their own breakfast.... :rolleyes:
I find this so weird lol my kid who is a similar age can poach their own egg for brekkie, surely teaching them to be competent in the kitchen would be important to her as a parent. But she doesn’t seem to do it 🤷‍♀️ other than today obvs.

Reactions: 7
Omg I never knew that's what it was called 🤣 there must be someone in here who knew Jess back then who can confirm.
There’s a Tattler who went to High School with her yea? Can you confirm or deny this? lol

Reactions: 3
I find this so weird lol my kid who is a similar age can poach their own egg for brekkie, surely teaching them to be competent in the kitchen would be important to her as a parent. But she doesn’t seem to do it 🤷‍♀️ other than today obvs.
She cracks me up, always complaining about her kids being near her or whatever but she raised them to be so dependant on her. My kids are half their age and can do way more for themselves than hers. Not because they have to but because they want to and there's no reason they can't.

Reactions: 11
Damn, I can’t even poach an egg can you teach me 😅

EmCult posting a “life is hard” post again in a bikini on the beach 🤣

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Boujee Jess has just announced her Takapuna pop up store. And now she's an employer of seven. 🤦 let's not forget, she wings it being a boss🤦🤦. Hope she's familiar with employment law, and employee rights. Maybe lose those glasses, they are really ugly imo.
I know my pronunciation is nothing to rave about, but I just could not handle the “tacca poo nah”, I’m just in “tacca poo nah” during that reel

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.