New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I'm a TC but since when has been putting away a Christmas tree been admin? Lol.

Is admin the new fashionable word used by these social media people for "life's jobs"?
Iā€™m sorry but most people have ā€˜adminā€™ every day in their job. Seriously? I spend about 30 min each morning sorting emails etc.

Reactions: 10
I know I'm a TC but since when has been putting away a Christmas tree been admin? Lol.

Is admin the new fashionable word used by these social media people for "life's jobs"?
I say this all the time about general tasks, and everyone I know does too. ā€œGotta get some life admin doneā€. They arenā€™t trying to say itā€™s actual work.

Reactions: 6
Is there any particular reason people think itā€™s SH from George aside from gossip? Because Iā€™ve hung out with her a couple of times and she doesnā€™t strike me as dumb enough to drink drive and she was between festivals on the 30thā€¦

Reactions: 6
So Bets from MK posts a story with her kid playing GTAā€¦.itā€™s an R18 game and given she is already under scrutiny for her parenting why would you???? It also infuriates me how chipper she is about her sales, there are so many people she owes money too it seems really bad taste. Did anything ever happen with the florist side of the business? Havenā€™t seen a thing in ages

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I think my eyes just burned!! I wouldn't even screen shot it as I can't unsee it! Christian in his speedo with a wedgie šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Is there any particular reason people think itā€™s SH from George aside from gossip? Because Iā€™ve hung out with her a couple of times and she doesnā€™t strike me as dumb enough to drink drive and she was between festivals on the 30thā€¦
Was court today? Because she posted about going to Waiheke today

Could it possibly be a female network drive show host who is ā€œawayā€ with her sports ball husband at the moment?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Someone mentioned Polly and I thought oh I havenā€™t seen her for a while, wonder what sheā€™s up to!
Her face looks less puffy and lumpy these days. Has she eased off on the filler? Or is she heavily filtered?
She looks good in the 2nd pic, but it does look filtered

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.