New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louisa Morley - spends $28 a week on facials then lies around outside in the bright sun. Make it make sense!

Reactions: 5
Louisa Morley - spends $28 a week on facials then lies around outside in the bright sun. Make it make sense!
I’m really interested in how she can afford her lifestyle. She’s mentioned before about paying off her student loan etc but her kids always seem to wear a lot of label outfits, they go out a lot etc. Obviously she is doing ok with her influencing.

Reactions: 10
I'd love for a current close friend to fill us in on what she has talked about recently.
I couldn't even hate follow
Nothing exciting. Just lots of poor me kind of stories where the cult members are her therapists 🙄 paying for the privilege

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I’m really interested in how she can afford her lifestyle. She’s mentioned before about paying off her student loan etc but her kids always seem to wear a lot of label outfits, they go out a lot etc. Obviously she is doing ok with her influencing.
But then she goes and does stories about how she has to quickly do lash Friday’s because it pays immediately and they were struggling cos she gets paid monthly it does make it hard to support if what they say doesn’t match to what else is on their stories

Last edited:
Does Christine Philipa count as a “NZ” influencer because I cannot stand her. Her entire life is just an #AD literally everything she posts she is just trying to scam her followers out of money. She’s never wanted to work hard in her life always looking for quick cash and what happened to her pathetic podcast with her irrelevant mate ? Flopped like everything she does. She’s too lazy to put any effort into anything - hence why everything she does is just a cash grab.

Did someone mention the radio host didn’t show up to court? Can u just not go? Also 4x the limit what sort of defense can u have to plead not guilty for bein so much over??

Also dom Harvey can u please say women’s bathroom not ladies thanx. But also dont go in there lol
I think u can enter plea by post (or might be also email now)

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Side note: had to laugh at Maria’s meal plan for the week. Four days of meals including a risotto, and bolognese… and a risotto bolognese 😂
She has a whole ass thermomix and makes the same stuff all the time? The poor thermomix must be so bored!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.