New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm getting the popcorn out ready for Marnie actually launching her business... I really don't see it doing well and the backlash she will get for doing a garment l like a sweater that won't be sized correctly etc for larger sizes.
Never been so excited to watch someone crash and burn lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Once again Marnie is able to use the opportunity of a sweet post about River starting school to throw Mack under the bus 🤬 does the woman have no shame?!?!?!?!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Once again Marnie is able to use the opportunity of a sweet post about River starting school to throw Mack under the bus 🤬 does the woman have no shame?!?!?!?!
Not to mention posting a photo of someone else’s child online (child in background clearly visible). I imagine the school will have something to say about it (unless the parent gave consent) and it will give her a reason to be a victim in the school system.

Reactions: 9
Haha no surprises that “unschooling” didn’t suit marnie. She wants to be a hippy so bad but just can’t manage it

Reactions: 14
Yeah definitely not a high profile person, classic media click bait lol

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Yeah definitely not a high profile person, classic media click bait lol
Reddit are saying it's that person (I'm assuming you saw my post before I deleted it) ... but who knows. If it was me, I'd be honest and say it was - it's not fair to other women in the industry otherwise. When a TV man was reported to have had a fight with his wife in public many years back, he got name suppression and all of a sudden everyone in his age group (which was reported) was under suspicion - so unfair.

Reactions: 6
It’s not just the flooding

North shore and waitakere are under waitemata, we share hospitals, courts, police etc.

The catchment for a north shore court is anyone under waitemata. So it’s north shore and west. Not exclusively north shore.
---

Or why don’t you start the thread off for her.

You want to discuss her so badly off you go.

Don’t bring the rest of us down who would rather not be included

Happy to put my hand up and say I’ll report any holly may content I see in here as she doesn’t meet tattle guidelines (small following and private isn’t she?)

And let’s not forget the doxxing. Is that 4 now she’s done?
Waitakere court deals with west Auckland not north shore court.
---

Waitakere court deals with west Auckland not north shore court.
The person could live anywhere though. The district courts deal with crimes that have occurred within their district. So this just means the person was driving in the catchment area for the north shore court.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Free fortnightly facial MuSt Be NiCe 🥴🥴
Why is he so revoltingly criiiinge! Everything about him makes me want to cross my legs so tightly! 🤮🤢
957CD5F2-8EFE-403F-AD13-38D3A97EA2A9.jpeg

78805AFD-46F9-44B3-B201-25FEE3DDA5C1.jpeg

8372B53F-A09E-43DB-BFFC-091745FC75CA.jpeg

7D1F7786-E075-4024-8310-B07F3CC2054E.jpeg

B69FE135-DD6D-491B-8232-1A02208BF03C.jpeg

CDF69472-65C3-45B1-A792-897FD634EAB0.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Cherie’s (P&M) birthday today all the reshares on her personal account are so funny! She really does look like a good time!

Reactions: 14
Cherie’s (P&M) birthday today all the reshares on her personal account are so funny! She really does look like a good time!
She's always been very real and upfront. I remember when I started following her a few years back she said she was a real party animal when working on super yachts..... at the time her kids were 'babies' and I couldn't imagine it..... now she's back at it, and having a blast! Love it.
---

SH with the red hair…?
She's a TV presenter though I think?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
He's more or less saying he's only doing it because it's free. Great ambassador
You just none of these people would EVER actually pay their own money for any of this tit! Yet expect to get a kick back from half arsedly “influencing” their followers, who most likely actually can’t afford it, to go and spend their hard earned $$! Makes me 🤮🤢

Did you miss all the doxxing tit? Trying to protect tattlers isn't moderating, it's sensible.
Nope didn't miss a thing, she tried doxxing me. I'm smart enough to use a burner account, so she was the one with egg on her face.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.