New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm getting the popcorn out ready for Marnie actually launching her business... I really don't see it doing well and the backlash she will get for doing a garment l like a sweater that won't be sized correctly etc for larger sizes.

Reactions: 9
For someone that apparently 'always sells out' JJBB sure seems to always have a lot of stock leftover 🤔

As for Rebecca, Bets etc, how do these mums think their children are going to respect them when they can't show any to their children by blasting their dirty laundry all over social media? Same with those that share naked pictures etc? Just mind boggling really

Reactions: 7
Toni did post a picture of drinking on the 31st and in another one her hubby is driving so not totally out of the question. If waitakere is included it could be anyone but if the court are flooded I doubt this would be something urgent enough for it to be moved to north shore
It’s not just the flooding

North shore and waitakere are under waitemata, we share hospitals, courts, police etc.

The catchment for a north shore court is anyone under waitemata. So it’s north shore and west. Not exclusively north shore.
---

Pretty sure it's just mods who can tell us what we can't discuss!
Or why don’t you start the thread off for her.

You want to discuss her so badly off you go.

Don’t bring the rest of us down who would rather not be included

Happy to put my hand up and say I’ll report any holly may content I see in here as she doesn’t meet tattle guidelines (small following and private isn’t she?)

And let’s not forget the doxxing. Is that 4 now she’s done?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kerre Woodham has come out on her FB page to say it's not her getting done for drink driving 🤣 so that rules one out. I'm thinking Leah Panapa??? I know she loves her wine 🥂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

North shore and waitakere are under waitemata, we share hospitals, courts, police etc.

The catchment for a north shore court is anyone under waitemata. So it’s north shore and west. Not exclusively north shore.
---

Happy to put my hand up and say I’ll report any holly may content I see in here as she doesn’t meet tattle guidelines (small following and private isn’t she?)

Holly May has a large TT and Twitter platform. I don’t like what she’s doing either but you don’t get to police what people talk about.

Why is Marnie putting her kids school AND classroom number on the internet for thousands of strangers!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Kerre Woodham has come out on her FB page to say it's not her getting done for drink driving 🤣 so that rules one out. I'm thinking Leah Panapa??? I know she loves her wine 🥂
Good on Kerre for clearing that up! (That's what I laughed at - not the bit about Leah).

Could be Leah ... could even be someone who isn't that well-known (a number of times they've reported someone as being well-known, many have never heard of them).

I'm thinking if it was Toni, they'd say "radio and former television host'.

'Radio host' is quite broad - they could even be a traffic announcer or news reader.

Kerry Woodham?
No, she's said it's not her. She's not from the North Shore either (I think? - pretty sure she sold her Grey Lynn house and bought a central city apartment, as well as a place in Hokianga).

Reactions: 2
Good on Kerre for clearing that up! (That's what I laughed at - not the bit about Leah).

Could be Leah ... could even be someone who isn't that well-known (a number of times they've reported someone as being well-known, many have never heard of them).

I'm thinking if it was Toni, they'd say "radio and former television host'.

'Radio host' is quite broad - they could even be a traffic announcer or news reader.

No, she's said it's not her. She's not from the North Shore either (I think? - pretty sure she sold her Grey Lynn house and bought a central city apartment, as well as a place in Hokianga).
She lives in Beach Haven

Reactions: 2
Court is based on where the crime occurred, not where you live. So could be anyone in NZ really, as long as they were driving in Waitemata area.

Reactions: 3

---

Shes only at about 2000 isnt she. Make sure your social media is private and dont do what I did take a screen shot with my profile pic at the bottom 🤦‍♀️ (wasnt even about her or nasty)...and go off and be distracted before you can delete. You have an hour. Thing is she got pissy at someone elses comment about her and I was the punching bag. Hasnt effected my life or scared me off here. She restriced me and Ive since blocked her so dont know if she's still bagging me or trying to find more info. But I dont remember names or faces of other ladies she did it too. We are nobodys 1 of a billion people in the world. Please dont let it stress or scare you.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Seriously instead of putting the full stop there how about putting the G so it's spelt correctly 🤦‍♀️ I don't get it! This vid looks like a kid setting up a camera to film the self acting
Girlfriend does not know her angles 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Meg from the edges stories 😂😂. She gets in her car and drives around to prove its not her 😝. Shes awesome!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.