New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If under a different name or business creditors can’t touch the money. Lots of business will have other company names or trusts where they purchase items to use in other areas. So that if things do go wrong they can’t come in and take anything because it was ‘hired’ out to that company. The floral side probably wasn’t under MK so nothing can be taken. I do hope those who used her haven’t suffered to much or were out of pocket. It’s not nice and she doesn’t seem all that apologetic about it.
Off topic but If anyone buys something from her website (bernadebt) can you please share the code for the free ganache course? I’m not a fan of hers, but I love making cakes and would love to get some tips! Just on the off chance some of you need to purchase any cake tools!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Off topic but If anyone buys something from her website (bernadebt) can you please share the code for the free ganache course? I’m not a fan of hers, but I love making cakes and would love to get some tips! Just on the off chance some of you need to purchase any cake tools!
Call now and you’ll also get two Magnolia Kitchen Boutique jute bags valued at $24.95 absolutely free! But wait there’s more! You’ll also be supporting and lining the pockets of a slimy narcissist c*nt with extremely questionable parenting skills!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Call now and you’ll also get two Magnolia Kitchen Boutique jute bags valued at $24.95 absolutely free! But wait there’s more! You’ll also be supporting and lining the pockets of a slimy narcissist c*nt with extremely questionable parenting skills!
✨Thousands of luminous spheres!✨ thank you Suzanne Paul, our OG influencer 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
This influencers and their portrayal of their kids is horrible! Stop using your kids as engagement to make yourself look good! TD does it, Maria, Christian, Bets they all manipulate the situation to make themselves look good or need emotional support because their kids are giving them grief. I look at most of them and wonder why they had kids if it’s so much of a hassle!
Louisa has started doing this as well and she is like listen to the background noise or she’s on there complaining
they think it will give them more a following because it’s relatable which is so sad for the kids
---

Just got the patreon receipt for Rebecca’s which did start off good but looked back and the last time we got a post was 25th November! She was apologising at one point for not posting but I don’t think she cares anymore

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Louisa has started doing this as well and she is like listen to the background noise or she’s on there complaining
they think it will give them more a following because it’s relatable which is so sad for the kids
---

Just got the patreon receipt for Rebecca’s which did start off good but looked back and the last time we got a post was 25th November! She was apologising at one point for not posting but I don’t think she cares anymore
Yeah that is just actual disgusting and if she had a heart she would refund you for the last month at least. How much is her subscription fee and how many patrons does she have? Bit on an insult when you see her flying all round the country side for concerts lately

• Wow
Reactions: 13
If you’re not a follower and you go checking out her stories she’s going to narrow your IG account down to being from here.

Can you lot give her her own thread, I don’t want the risk of doxxing cos you can’t help yourselves.

No thanks. I’ll stay in my lane
Pretty sure it's just mods who can tell us what we can't discuss!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
---

What does Rebecca talk about in patreon when she does post? Rebecca Keil right?

Reactions: 5
Smoke and mirrors Ive seen her in real life and pointed her out to a friend you would NEVER regonise her.
No one else is allowed to advertise. It's purely her group. I only stick around to hopefully see it burn to the ground. She is one of the most toxic nasty person... And definitely filters the tit out of her photos.
All about empowering women but also fat shames herself all the time when she isn't even large. So gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s from a religious background.. where they likely don’t believe in contraception 🥴
Yes I think that's why she's so sheltered from other childfree people, think it is much more rare in religious circles. I'm still absolutely certain she will have kids eventually... Like I can feel it in my gut 😂 she will wait till too late then be desperate to fall pregnant and use fertility issues as her 'niche' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can she take a photo with out including her feet? Could have taken a shot easy of those "cinni" and not had feet in it.

Also when she says "cinni" all I think is the shortening for synthetic cannabis
Like someone is asking for some
That's a no to the feet 🤢 How's she going to keep those "cinni" hot all trading hours?. Maybe she should have said hot coffee and yummy....
I wouldn't want my "cinni" heated in the microwave🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can she take a photo with out including her feet? Could have taken a shot easy of those "cinni" and not had feet in it.

This picture is a photographers nightmare. What is the focus Jess!?

• Haha

The effort to even take pictures at that un-natural angle just to get those scungy feet in 🤯

• Haha
Aww Queen Suzanne! 🥰👑 She walked so these idiots could run!
I got an ad yesterday of Suzanne Paul advertising spray that you put on toilet paper to turn it into a flushable wet wipe. I tit you not 💩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.