New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having to hide remotes and change the name of the tv on google otherwise Frankie gets up at midnight to watch tv. Sorry to be one of those parents, but my kids wouldn’t dare 😳 thats straight up a lack of discipline.

Also Cherie’s clothes/postage are cheap because she doesn’t NEED the money. Bets are expensive cos she needs the money cos she’s a greedy selfish shopaholic with major debts

• Heart
Reactions: 16
None of the Auckland accounts with a following have even tried to help with the floods actually none have. Why do people support those asswipes
Exactly! And the few who have posted about it just reposted from accounts like shityoushouldcare without actually saying something. It's crazy how everyday they'd flog product after product, asking their followers to click on links, and have lots of stories everyday talking about the most random things but now nothing but silence. Not even a single link to a news article or where to help. The only Auckland influencer I've seen actually say something and post resource and was active in sharing info with sources was Jess Molina
To be fair, Jess (bougie bakery) went into work and made and delivered free coffees and food for any helpers doing flood clean-ups in the area. I thought that was really good of her.

But I think that was the only one I saw doing anything.

Reactions: 20
I was thinking about this today. A lot of them came away lucky but it’s interesting how quiet they have stayed this weekend compare to how many posts they would normally do. I feel they have shared their ‘token’ slides that nearly every other influencer did but that’s all. I’ve seen more interaction from influencers outside Auckland and really stories not just the the ‘quick share’ because everyone else did.
Probably becaus the posts don’t fit their perfect “aesthetic” 🙄 I saw Jess M post and This is Georgie Stacey Barnfield , Jess Blair (house was damaged) Chloe swarbrick but that is all I have witnessed

---

To be fair, Jess (bougie bakery) went into work and made and delivered free coffees and food for any helpers doing flood clean-ups in the area. I thought that was really good of her.

But I think that was the only one I saw doing anything.
Yes praise to her , I don’t follow so didn’t see.

Reactions: 5
Bets apparently is donating most to charity?
I think it’s also the influencers are probably knowing they shouldn’t post #AD’s this weekend so easier not to post. Says a lot about them that without their #ADs to talk about they having nothing worth while to say. Boring AF.
Christian’s parenting says a lot. None of my kids would have done that either. I feel there is a lot of freedom. Sometimes I think with so many adults around he’s treated quite spoilt and special. He seems like a nice enough kid but there doesn’t seem to be any boundaries.

Reactions: 7
I think it’s also the influencers are probably knowing they shouldn’t post #AD’s this weekend so easier not to post. Says a lot about them that without their #ADs to talk about they having nothing worth while to say. Boring AF.
Christian’s parenting says a lot. None of my kids would have done that either. I feel there is a lot of freedom. Sometimes I think with so many adults around he’s treated quite spoilt and special. He seems like a nice enough kid but there doesn’t seem to be any boundaries.
Na only donating profits on anything sold that she’s been #gifted

• Wow
Reactions: 4
EmCult turning visiting her grandmother in hospital into content and promo for her friends business is very on brand for her 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
So every time a cop is chatting to a patched gang member, they should instead be snapping handcuffs on them, shoving them in a cop car, and taking them straight to the cells?

My takeaway from her stories was that the cops were having a friendly chat then sending them on their way, and she had a problem with that because it (it being a conversation/situation none of us know about) should have been dealt with differently. Which is a wild assumption to make.

So I’m curious to know if you also think this should have been dealt with differently, given none of us know what was actually happening.
How did you get that from what @BellsAK said? Seemed to be the opposite.

Reactions: 3
MFM seems to be testing the waters to see how god damn boring she can be online before people leave. Nobody cares about your washing. I’d doesn’t take 3 Insta stories to tell us your fuckin lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So after a week away camping and life being ‘bliss’ TD also needed a night out dancing because it was needed. She’s so lucky that her house wasn’t affected and could video herself painfully dancing alongside her husband 🙄 But it’s ok because she donated her #gifted wet vacuum to those who needed it and shared a few posts about helping out.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Did everyone see the post Christian made about encouraging kids to travel and not go straight to university like he did due to parental pressure and living up to their expectations to be an accountant?

Reactions: 7
ElleHerselfs latest YouTube - why she quit breastfeeding is another moan, for how little support they had during their breastfeeding attempts, and her issues with weight. She is another influenza who refers herself as a "mom" 🤦

I wouldn't like to be her midwife, obstetrician, or those nurses, (who had cared for them) and the lactation consultant at the hospital where she had the twins😡, in her words they never supported her or gave her advice and in the end she had to go private. So unfair to bag them like that. These people work so hard in a stressed environment. Maybe there is room for improvement in our health system. But these bad comments about these people are now there for all to see.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Did everyone see the post Christian made about encouraging kids to travel and not go straight to university like he did due to parental pressure and living up to their expectations to be an accountant?
Yes. I don’t disagree with this. I’ve said to my own there is no expectation they have to go to uni straight away especially if they are unsure about what they want to do.
Can’t speak for the NZ system but I was supported so much over there regarding breast feeding and with two tongue tied children. I personally wonder how much she asked for help and how quickly she gave in?

As for parents having to have these decorated rooms to fit the instagram tired of it! When do they allow their kids to make choices and pick their own decor? I know TD is opposed to her own children having a choice in their room as it won’t be gram worthy. I doubt Simone would ever let her kids touch the room. They all follow the same boring trends

Reactions: 12
She adjusted after people let her know. It’s her aDhD she forgets things 🤦‍♀️. Im not sure if people here KNOW she has this. 😂😂

---

What’s this about?? I’ve missed something. Gang members and police
Thank you for filling us in, I had absolutely no idea Skete aka Christie aka Pippi Lee aka Lee Pippi had adhd, this is brand new information! Absolutely floored by this, she kept that bloody quiet!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank you for filling us in, I had absolutely no idea Skete aka Christie aka Pippi Lee aka Lee Pippi had adhd, this is brand new information! Absolutely floored by this, she kept that bloody quiet!
What is with pippi lee? Is that another name she goes by?

Reactions: 3
Did she also take 10000 years to get it all online and pre buy expensive courier packaging, pack them all up, number, and collate it all into an intricate and OTT excel spreadsheet, assuming it’d go gang busters and sell immediately??! …..no? Just Bets then? 😂😂
I instantly thought mate you needa take a note from your cunny. She's excelled in business and absolutely winning right now. Love Cherie.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
EmCult turning visiting her grandmother in hospital into content and promo for her friends business is very on brand for her 🤢🤢🤢🤢
I’ll say ! Surely her nana in a hospital bed should be for paying viewers only! Have you noticed how she has a posh voice and a normal voice? Also cracks me up when she wants help i.e the lawyer a few weeks back she posts publicly for one, or more gifted tit. No shame on her !

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.