New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she insinuating that because they were ‘Black Power, Patched Up’ that they were automatically doing something wrong and that by the police letting them go it’s bad? What the duck? I guess we know what she really thinks….
Thats exactly how I took it!!! Go and have a yarn Nicole, tell them patchys what you really think lol

Reactions: 4
I had to jump over and see what you were all talking about. Would she have said that about any other individual getting out of a cop car? Nope, don’t think so.
Also I like how Cherie is only doing P&P at $5 unlike Bets $11! Shame I’m not Cherie’s size 😥

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Cherie is selling off heaps of her clothes and holy moly she has A LOT of expensive clothes that she has never worn 😳 she's selling them really cheap too.
@cheries_wardrobe_clear_out if you want to have a nosey 🤣
yes & her postage is cheap compared to her mates
I wonder if her mate is jealous, Cherie’s clothes look nicer & so cheap , I’ve only had a quick look but I wanted to buy one dress but someone already commented

---

Bets has sixty items listed!
let’s see who’s sells first 😂😂def not bets

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't see names...and I follow skete
There were names

---

S

Skete for her own reasons could have put that person in serious danger. Does she even care. They could now be outed to friends or the person they want to leave. No one knows if it's not an abusive situation, they are hesitant about speaking out loud.😥 They trusted an influencer and again an influencer abused this. This is the lowest form of engagement😡
I would never trust these witches with content like that, ffs at least use a burner. Millie Elder does those boxes too, who the duck would trust that toxic, volatile witch.

But yes, she has potentially fucked up someone's life, she wouldn't give a single duck. She's aDhD don't ya know 🙄🤮

---

Thats exactly how I took it!!! Go and have a yarn Nicole, tell them patchys what you really think lol
Um these are patched up members of a gang notorious for doing drive by shootings. Whilst I agree you shouldn't judge and you certainly shouldn't post comments like that, I probably wouldn't give them the benefit of the doubt.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Um these are patched up members of a gang notorious for doing drive by shootings. Whilst I agree you shouldn't judge, I probably wouldn't give them the benefit of the doubt.
So every time a cop is chatting to a patched gang member, they should instead be snapping handcuffs on them, shoving them in a cop car, and taking them straight to the cells?

My takeaway from her stories was that the cops were having a friendly chat then sending them on their way, and she had a problem with that because it (it being a conversation/situation none of us know about) should have been dealt with differently. Which is a wild assumption to make.

So I’m curious to know if you also think this should have been dealt with differently, given none of us know what was actually happening.

Reactions: 10
So every time a cop is chatting to a patched gang member, they should instead be snapping handcuffs on them, shoving them in a cop car, and taking them straight to the cells?

So I’m curious to know if you also think this should have been dealt with differently, given none of us know what was actually happening.
not what I said at all. No idea how it should have been handled or what was going on. TBH, I give zero fucks

• Haha
Reactions: 3
yes & her postage is cheap compared to her mates
I wonder if her mate is jealous, Cherie’s clothes look nicer & so cheap , I’ve only had a quick look but I wanted to buy one dress but someone already commented

---

let’s see who’s sells first 😂😂def not bets
Bets is so LAZY! While she’s pissing about doing her art, Harley who works full time, does most of the cooking, cleaning, entertaining THEIR children, has cleaned her shoes as well so she can sell them! F*cksake I really hope no one buys any of her crap

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Bets is so LAZY! While she’s pissing about doing her art, Harley who works full time, does most of the cooking, cleaning, entertaining THEIR children, has cleaned her shoes as well so she can sell them! F*cksake I really hope no one buys any of her crap
I don't understand her at all. She doesn't seem to enjoy her kids, she did nothing but witch and moan when ran her own business (into the ground). She wants to be some sort of boss babe influencer, but doesn't want to do the work. She is so attention seeking and self centered, it's revolting.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Cherie is selling off heaps of her clothes and holy moly she has A LOT of expensive clothes that she has never worn 😳 she's selling them really cheap too.
@cheries_wardrobe_clear_out if you want to have a nosey 🤣
Who is she?

Nice little earner she has going on there ... lots of 'sold' items with a few lined up to take their place if they don't go through.

I gulped at the state of some of them though - an iron / steam wouldn't go amiss.

Reactions: 3
Honestly I think it is great that she recognizes an advocates her needs in this sense and he respects jt and seems like he likes sleeping with the kids.
It's great to see them starting to hopefully normalize that couples with kids don't have to always sleep in the same bed and kids don't have to sleep on their own
Agree, I think it’s great seeing families organizing their sleeping arrangements to suit their families needs at the time. It won’t last for ever but if it helps with sleeping I’m all for doing what you need to do for that season.

Reactions: 6
Agreed! Absolute carnage having someone serve you food when the government advise is to stay home unless necessary. Wonder how the people who lost homes and are dealing with the carnage of losing everything would feel if they saw that. Looks like she's lurking here too, post deleted!
None of the Auckland accounts with a following have even tried to help with the floods actually none have. Why do people support those asswipes

Reactions: 7
None of the Auckland accounts with a following have even tried to help with the floods actually none have. Why do people support those asswipes
I was thinking about this today. A lot of them came away lucky but it’s interesting how quiet they have stayed this weekend compare to how many posts they would normally do. I feel they have shared their ‘token’ slides that nearly every other influencer did but that’s all. I’ve seen more interaction from influencers outside Auckland and really stories not just the the ‘quick share’ because everyone else did.

Reactions: 11
I have friends who live in Remuera and their place has just been red-stickered. She was in the city until late on Friday night and had to abandon her near-new car when it started taking on water. They are up to their eyeballs in mortgage repayments and other loans so are in full panic mode (they're insured, but how long will it take before they can get paid out? Probably ages, if Christchurch is anything to go by). Thankfully they have a temporary roof over their heads but they've lost a lot and are feeling helpless. She did say that she can't believe how wonderful people are - so many strangers have turned up, asking what they can do and just getting stuck in and doing stuff. There will be a lot of people doing it far tougher; but to them it feels as if they've lost everything; helping others where they can is the only thing keeping them going at the moment. I did suggest they try and escape Auckland and come here (BoP) but we have our own state of emergency now :(

How many influencers are out there lending a hand? Probably none ... the real heroes are the anonymous people who aren't asking for recognition; they just want to get stuck in and help.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I was thinking about this today. A lot of them came away lucky but it’s interesting how quiet they have stayed this weekend compare to how many posts they would normally do. I feel they have shared their ‘token’ slides that nearly every other influencer did but that’s all. I’ve seen more interaction from influencers outside Auckland and really stories not just the the ‘quick share’ because everyone else did.
Exactly! And the few who have posted about it just reposted from accounts like shityoushouldcare without actually saying something. It's crazy how everyday they'd flog product after product, asking their followers to click on links, and have lots of stories everyday talking about the most random things but now nothing but silence. Not even a single link to a news article or where to help. The only Auckland influencer I've seen actually say something and post resource and was active in sharing info with sources was Jess Molina

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.