New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes and the fingers. TD does this all the time as well. Probably a tik tock thing and they are trying to regain their youth and think they look cool 🤣
It's the very opposite of cool 🤣

---

Lol the comment on the photo of Jess in that dress. It's obvious she is copying Edna. And where the duck is she wearing that dress to??
Phillipas latest comment 🤣🤣 #ednadupe101

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
To be fair, Jess (bougie bakery) went into work and made and delivered free coffees and food for any helpers doing flood clean-ups in the area. I thought that was really good of her.

But I think that was the only one I saw doing anything.
The whipped girls did this too, well they gave away all their stock and free coffee to people who needed it. And then I think they bought sushi platters to take to the civil defence place by them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t know if Elle is on a challenge or not but I saw her at the supermarket this week and I saw some very non keto goods such as Chicken Changi chips which made me lol…to be fair they are 👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That artwork that Moochstyle got looks bloody terrible. And it always annoys me how he starts every chat with 'Team'

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It has been mentioned here before that Skete is going to use her page to turn back into a photography page and I’m really starting to believe it.

She has been on planting the seed that she’s going back to work as a photographer and then shared all those photographer slides the other day. I reckon she thinks that somehow people will want to go from following an influencer call out page (because that’s what you started as Pippi Lee. I followed from the beginning and my memory appears to be much better than yours, or maybe it’s YoUr AdHd) to following someone’s business page.
If people want to follow a photography page they will ….. lots of followers does not = lots of paid jobs 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t know if Elle is on a challenge or not but I saw her at the supermarket this week and I saw some very non keto goods such as Chicken Changi chips which made me lol…to be fair they are 👌🏼
Hahaha maybe she was having a big old binge before she goes 'keto styles'.
Which one of her 'uniforms' was she in?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve said before that I reckon she has outgrown keto as a lifestyle but is sticking with the narrative that she’s still on keto because it lines her pockets 😉

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.