New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah good on Bri for deleting her repost. Hannah didn’t delete the original one though - as tone deaf as they come saying “absolute carnage” sitting indoors at a table while outside there actually was actual carnage being that we are in a state of emergency right now. So yuck.
Agreed! Absolute carnage having someone serve you food when the government advise is to stay home unless necessary. Wonder how the people who lost homes and are dealing with the carnage of losing everything would feel if they saw that. Looks like she's lurking here too, post deleted!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Agreed! Absolute carnage having someone serve you food when the government advise is to stay home unless necessary. Wonder how the people who lost homes and are dealing with the carnage of losing everything would feel if they saw that. Looks like she's lurking here too, post deleted!
About blimmin time ! I have actually long suspected at least one of them In that group to lurk here every now and again, as I remember Claire said something about it one day.

Reactions: 4
Omfg Hiiii Hannah 👋👋👋 feel free to jump on and defend yourself

(Not saying this poster is Hannah btw)

Reactions: 5
Does anyone understand 5kiwikid's weirdass sleeping arrangements? If I was her partner, I'd probably feel a bit tit to share the bed with 2 or 3 of my kids while she either sleeps alone or has a kid for half a night? It feels a little Dugger-esque.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Does anyone understand 5kiwikid's weirdass sleeping arrangements? If I was her partner, I'd probably feel a bit tit to share the bed with 2 or 3 of my kids while she either sleeps alone or has a kid for half a night? It feels a little Dugger-esque.
There is soooo much to unpack with her but she’s only 5k followers so I’ve been holding off cos of the rules

Reactions: 3
There is soooo much to unpack with her but she’s only 5k followers so I’ve been holding off cos of the rules
I think originally the number was 5k, and a mod said so long as they are monetizing themselves. I'm sure she is totally fair game here in my opinion.

Reactions: 4
That's like Marnie who sleeps in another building with just her and her youngest while her husband gets to sleep with the other two kids. Each to their own I guess but very weird 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Honestly I think it is great that she recognizes an advocates her needs in this sense and he respects jt and seems like he likes sleeping with the kids.
It's great to see them starting to hopefully normalize that couples with kids don't have to always sleep in the same bed and kids don't have to sleep on their own

Reactions: 15
Cherie is selling off heaps of her clothes and holy moly she has A LOT of expensive clothes that she has never worn 😳 she's selling them really cheap too.
@cheries_wardrobe_clear_out if you want to have a nosey 🤣

Reactions: 8
About blimmin time ! I have actually long suspected at least one of them In that group to lurk here every now and again, as I remember Claire said something about it one day.
They’re probably all way too secure in their perfect wealthy white world to come in here lol no doubt she would’ve had a lot of messages

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.