New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the recap. Let's not forget skete is a major bleep. Asking people to send her their secrets, promising it's all anon, but posting names and totally outing her followers.
Did she acknowledge and apologise for that? Because she left that up for ages!!

---

I don't see names...and I follow skete
Did you come here just to defend skete? Because you may as well stay because all she does is reshare our content and earn money off it. Tattle is free.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is MFM complaining her children wake up too early? They’re like, old enough to get up themselves & make their own breakfast, I’m sure they know how to turn a TV on?
Babying.
Frankie is more independent than her kids 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is MFM complaining her children wake up too early? They’re like, old enough to get up themselves & make their own breakfast, I’m sure they know how to turn a TV on?
Babying.
She's painful on so many levels

Reactions: 8
Talz said last night that she’s decided she is giving up the influencer gig, gone private and just wants to be a regular mum . Good for her, I think that’s awesome

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Talz said last night that she’s decided she is giving up the influencer gig, gone private and just wants to be a regular mum . Good for her, I think that’s awesome
I'll believe it when I see it. I think she may change her mind once the newborn haze is over. But yes think it's a good idea for her.

Reactions: 15
Damit that sounds awesome 😂 I wonder why im blocked.

---

I dont think I did anything... maybe replied to a story but it wouldn't have been bad i usually keep it tame well apart from the time I told EmCult exactly what I thought of her 😂
You can’t say that and then not share what you said 😂

---

This is SO weird to me. Why be out having a good time with your friends but making the night all about tattle and what has been discussed on here? This is major Simone Anderson energy lol.
Get over yourself Rebecca 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Re the recap. Let's not forget skete is a major bleep. Asking people to send her their secrets, promising it's all anon, but posting names and totally outing her followers.
Someone needs to draw this epic duck up for Sunday sticks

• Haha
Babying.
Turning a tv on is probably the only thing those poor kids know how to do

• Sad
  • Haha
Cherie is selling off heaps of her clothes and holy moly she has A LOT of expensive clothes that she has never worn 😳 she's selling them really cheap too.
@cheries_wardrobe_clear_out if you want to have a nosey 🤣
Did she also take 10000 years to get it all online and pre buy expensive courier packaging, pack them all up, number, and collate it all into an intricate and OTT excel spreadsheet, assuming it’d go gang busters and sell immediately??! …..no? Just Bets then? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
S
Skete for her own reasons could have put that person in serious danger. Does she even care. They could now be outed to friends or the person they want to leave. No one knows if it's not an abusive situation, they are hesitant about speaking out loud.😥 They trusted an influencer and again an influencer abused this. This is the lowest form of engagement😡

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Ummmm nicolealycefit, what the heck. Are you the far up your ass that patch members can't be in mission bay chatting to police officers with pur having "something going on" mind ya business lady. Patch members are human too. And probably more humble than your rich ass!!!

Reactions: 11
Ummmm nicolealycefit, what the heck. Are you the far up your ass that patch members can't be in mission bay chatting to police officers with pur having "something going on" mind ya business lady. Patch members are human too. And probably more humble than your rich ass!!!
Oh wow. Just watched this. I don’t even know what she means “can someone explain to me what’s happening?” - what does she expect people to say?? What an awful comment

Reactions: 2
Oh wow. Just watched this. I don’t even know what she means “can someone explain to me what’s happening?” - what does she expect people to say?? What an awful comment
No kidding right!!! I was like are you actually serious. So what every time someone gets pulled over they need charged with something.
Were you scared Nicole???

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That was nasty.😡 What an entitled comment. What business is it of hers as to what happened. Keep on walking.🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No kidding right!!! I was like are you actually serious. So what every time someone gets pulled over they need charged with something.
Were you scared Nicole???
Is she insinuating that because they were ‘Black Power, Patched Up’ that they were automatically doing something wrong and that by the police letting them go it’s bad? What the duck? I guess we know what she really thinks….

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.