New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And he forgot 🙄 like it wasn't on his radar at all. Like a "who cares" thing. I mean I know we all forget tit but......oh and it was 7.30. Hope the family wasn't relying on this for an early dinner for the kids. And yes putting an #ad on it is disgusting. Just do something nice without having to make fckn money off it 😡🤬 he makes me sick 🤢
Yeah, turning it into an ad is bleeping shameful. That poor family, thinking they wouldn’t be getting any dinner. He is disgusting. I hope he gives that family his ad revenue, but let’s face it, he won’t give them another thought.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Why do these people decide every new year they want balance and less stress? TD posting about how she wants all this stuff and to not over think, less anxiety and stress. I don’t want to suggest she doesn’t have it but when there are people out there suffering these illnesses it sounds like more of a ‘fluffy’ engagement piece. Shouldn’t compare but I have to wonder how stressful her life is and how much more balance she needs when she can be at the gym everyday at 9-10am. Money isn’t an issue if you’re getting a boob job and also creating a sleep out after pretty much renovating an already decent house. And you lie about in the sun most days.
My eyes are still rolling in their sockets at what she said. Especially at the comment of having a "life she designed"

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Dave and Ellenoff to Queenstown with out the ‘twinnies’. Is it just me. Or do they have a lot of time out by themselves? I’m not sure how they survive with nO sUpPoRt 🙄🙄🙄
---
Be interesting to see if they still go now the twins are sick. Cue - break from keto, weighing in first day back, post, that family member who looked after twins didn't put something in the place it should have been, hard decision which of all the prams they have should they use.🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cool cool so Valentine’s Day is still 6 days away but yes let’s absolutely start making food now 🤢🤮 stale, dry biscuit anyone?
33ED0A63-6B3D-4E0E-B7B1-111EB441A53D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
How many bleeping butt hole kisses do we need from this self absorbed sponge? 3 in 1 day so far!! Jess no one bar your husband wants a Kiss from you 🤮🤮🤮🤮keep your arse hole lips to yourself

Who the duck says there "busy" then sets up phone sits down and videos themselves blowing kisses
🤣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
But didn’t he shop at Power Shop and encourage us all to buy their packs and save lots of money?

Also TD going on about the floods causing her pool to slope down and showing all her followers the issue.
Sorry TD some people lost their houses and you’re moaning about your pool.
the link he shares he gets 150 power and so do you pretty much we paying power bill

• Wow
Why can’t he just do something kind without having to make it into an ad? This smacks of virtue signalling…
Doesn’t look like any risotto I’ve ever seen. Should’ve just got them Uber eats surely he could’ve sussed a #sponsored

Reactions: 6
Fit to guk
Mob member who lost name suppression and smashed his Mrs and an elderly man. Anyone knownif they're still together. What a piece of tit. 36k on fb so should be fine to talk about

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Fit to guk
Mob member who lost name suppression and smashed his Mrs and an elderly man. Anyone knownif they're still together. What a piece of tit. 36k on fb so should be fine to talk about
When I was with my abusive ex boyfriend, and the police had to come, one of them said to me "people don't change" and that stuck with me 10 years later. This guy won't change.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If it is true that Jess is getting free rent, that sounds like a strange business move from a coffee supplier (who I have already forgotten their name lol)

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Fit to guk
Not together according to his partner’s socials. However, she stood by him the first time he was in court for beating her. This incident is the second.

• Sad
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Not together according to his partner’s socials. However, she stood by him the first time he was in court for beating her. This incident is the second.
Didnt he make a big song and dance about fitness being a new healthy outlet for him.. what a POS.

Reactions: 7
Didnt he make a big song and dance about fitness being a new healthy outlet for him.. what a POS.
And by the looks of it commenting on posts about being changed up til the event. Poor partner given she's got a new baby. Seeing some comments has made me sick. I haven't seen him promote products other than their clothing but wow.... sad and really messed up. I have no hate for mob members but I have hate for those who hide behind veils of change.

Reactions: 7
This is such a tit comment to say. I'm worried sick about people who already have damaged properties or live on cliffs and she's like, "more fun than last week" sure she may mean it tongue in cheek but FOUR people died and hundreds are left without homes and many more than that with damaged homes. It's not bleeping fun. It's concerning, terrifying and I'm sure causing many people anxiety to think the worst may not be over. Sorry TD you may not get to go on your long ass summer camping trip or go out tanning in the sunshine everyday 🙄🙄🙄 I'm disappointed we haven't had a decent summer in Auckland but I'm just grateful my house is ok and I wasn't personally affected by the floods.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Fit to guk
Absolute POS. Horrible about his partner. And l the elderly guy was bashed to an absolute pulp when he tried to help the girlfriend and ended up being flown out for emergency face surgery. How terrifying for all involved.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
But didn’t he shop at Power Shop and encourage us all to buy their packs and save lots of money?

Also TD going on about the floods causing her pool to slope down and showing all her followers the issue.
Sorry TD some people lost their houses and you’re moaning about your pool.
You can also see the cracked tiles in all her old pool photos. Just a dodgy insurance job to get new paving.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.