New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, I really hope Mitre 10 isn't sponsoring Moochstyle, I don't want to have to back to shopping at Bunnings šŸ˜­

Reactions: 6
What's with her inserting herself in each photo? She's soo vain! Can you not show us the platter you got sent with out you in it? Can you not show your coffee set up without showing your tits and feet? Lay off the selfies we don't need an updated look of you each hour

Ooo let me take a photo of myself!!

I feel for gemma she uploaded a story today being raw talking about her weightloss journey etc towards wedding then her friend uploads a tiktok showing all the new clothes she got from city Beach and had to say all the sizes yet again, here's her best friend clearly self-conscious and being open to her following and here jess is saying how shes a size 8... read the room jess stop being so vain

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What's with her inserting herself in each photo? She's soo vain! Can you not show us the platter you got sent with out you in it? Can you not show your coffee set up without showing your tits and feet? Lay off the selfies we don't need an updated look of you each hour

I feel for gemma she uploaded a story today being raw talking about her weightloss journey etc towards wedding then her friend uploads a tiktok showing all the new clothes she got from city Beach and had to say all the sizes yet again, here's her best friend clearly self-conscious and being open to her following and here jess is saying how shes a size 8... read the room jess stop being so vain
Ffs. Sheā€™s out the gate with how much she rates herself.

Reactions: 12

Such urgency with the emails that you had time to take a pic of yourself. Sheā€™s just so yuck.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Isnā€™t it piggybacking off others

Like Edna, Simone etc. sheā€™s had friends as influencers and been in their stuff so gains followers when she was tagged in their stuff?

Yup think so and when she first started out she was alot more normal and natural not fake and all for show, the following has deff got to her head

• Sad
This is such a tit comment to say. I'm worried sick about people who already have damaged properties or live on cliffs and she's like, "more fun than last week" sure she may mean it tongue in cheek but FOUR people died and hundreds are left without homes and many more than that with damaged homes. It's not bleeping fun. It's concerning, terrifying and I'm sure causing many people anxiety to think the worst may not be over. Sorry TD you may not get to go on your long ass summer camping trip or go out tanning in the sunshine everyday šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ I'm disappointed we haven't had a decent summer in Auckland but I'm just grateful my house is ok and I wasn't personally affected by the floods.
She comes across so spoilt. She moans about the kids being home. She moans about the weather. She makes out it was breastfeeding that made her boobs like they are. No a massive weight loss did. Just like the wrinkles on your chest are not because of the way you sleep but are sun damage. Iā€™m always amazed how they can spin a yarn to convince themselves they are right. I mean last week she was telling everyone how the education system work but was completely wrong! Now we get inspirational quotes everyday.
---

Yup think so and when she first started out she was alot more normal and natural not fake and all for show, the following has deff got to her head
They all do get a bigger following and become so fake! Also a lot of these ladies show a lot of skin etc to increase their following. Iā€™m always curious as to why men follow certain influencers šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
I know sheā€™s ā€œjokingā€ when she says ā€œIā€™ve decided that I just really love setting up new stores so Iā€™m just going to keep doing that ok! I thrive on this, I love designing and setting up and stuffā€¦ā€
But read the room, Jess so many businesses are struggling hugely at the moment with the cost of living, the minimum wage about to increase etc owners having to ACTUALLY work 7 days because they canā€™t afford/find enough staff, and here you are prancing around essentially ā€œplaying shopā€ ā€¦must be nice to have the $$ to fork out fitting a new premises when you canā€™t even operate your current one the full week!
Sheā€™s clearly all about the ā€œlookā€ and ā€œaestheticā€ of HER brand and doesnā€™t actually GAF about the product! šŸ¤¬

44086D88-0E7B-4149-ACD2-5787965A6576.jpeg

798C1DEE-C959-4345-9389-D7016B18B0CF.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I know sheā€™s ā€œjokingā€ when she says ā€œIā€™ve decided that I just really love setting up new stores so Iā€™m just going to keep doing that ok! I thrive on this, I love designing and setting up and stuffā€¦ā€
But read the room, Jess so many businesses are struggling hugely at the moment with the cost of living, the minimum wage about to increase etc owners having to ACTUALLY work 7 days because they canā€™t afford/find enough staff, and here you are prancing around essentially ā€œplaying shopā€ ā€¦must be nice to have the $$ to fork out fitting a new premises when you canā€™t even operate your current one the full week!
Sheā€™s clearly all about the ā€œlookā€ and ā€œaestheticā€ of HER brand and doesnā€™t actually GAF about the product! šŸ¤¬

View attachment 1945268
View attachment 1945269
Surprised she didn't say she froths it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surprised she didn't say she froths it.
I was waiting for it! šŸ¤£ she probably did but I couldnā€™t take anymore of her wanking on about it and looking like she was having a big O talking about the cinny dolce lattes and dirty chais and whatever else šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Ugh, I really hope Mitre 10 isn't sponsoring Moochstyle, I don't want to have to back to shopping at Bunnings šŸ˜­
Lol all this hype just to postā€¦ that. God heā€™s basic. Iā€™ve seen much smaller accounts posting half decent mitre10 content, wtf is this

42EF6AD9-D61B-46B4-966E-E09A87F4DDB4.jpeg
4271542C-6732-47F7-AE22-0F74A6A31A12.jpeg
DD71DEB1-55C9-4494-816E-62AA26A940BC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Sick
She says she's boujee ļæ¼ If she wants to have a perception of class, we don't need to see her feet or ļæ¼ messages on her coffee in tacky posts like this. Plus her floor needs a really good clean, hope that's not in the food prep areaļæ¼

That's not just against food handling guidelines but that's fukn nasty in a food enviroment wearing slides/jandals . Would you want food from mcdonalds, a cafe a resturant with there toes out that walk bare feet around there house with dogs?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.