New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone called it on here earlier im sure...but yes, Elleherself is NOT doing keto whilst away lol. Of course it provides content for her when she's home as she's *going to show us all how to slip straight back into keto* when she's back. I honestly believe she hardly does keto but because it's her brand and is what makes her $$$, she portrays she still does it.
Convenient Keto, because it pays the bills,🤣 and she's meant to be in the middle of the latest Welle club challenge 🤣🤣🤣

Dave himself needs to learn when comments are appropriate. Joking about Kmart shoes in the designer bag is tacky. Kmart, like the warehouse is where many NZers shop for their families.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
If you don't want anyone to recognize you when buying them why would you film that your buying them and post it to your public page ? Really gives off look at me vibes narcissist
Also films whilst scanning them lol
---

What was sad, she was having the conversation with her followers, she should have been having with Phil. Poor guy. She's in serious resentment mode at the moment, and now it's the weekend with bad weather ahead, and they'll all be inside together😥
I’m sure people he works with follow her too, what a shame him going to work being clueless about what she is saying about him, but his colleagues know and pity him. She has all day to sit in silence, enjoy those few minutes conversing with your husband before he goes off to earn his income.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
If you don't want anyone to recognize you when buying them why would you film that your buying them and post it to your public page ? Really gives off look at me vibes narcissist
Just another influencer wanting engagement. All for show! Yawn! Does she promote girls get off? See they now use TD🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Cringe much.... edna saying to her mother in law it's not often a celebrity teaches you how to make a cocktail referring to herself 😬😬😬😬😬. Then she expects to use the big bottle of champagne and mother in law says no use the small one..Edna's face 🙄

Kind of get the impression she free loads off them seen they have money
Surely that's her mum not mother in law??

Reactions: 1
Awww poor OEM and her flooding garden. I think it was only 2 days ago when she was saying she wasn’t worried about the weather warning. Have the space to be fucked off but the loving helpful amazing followers (who no doubt have some sort of contacts to provide her free of charge a load of sandbags) don’t need to know about it.
I do feel for her but duck man, check yoself.

I really think all these people online expect a life full of roses because they’ve got an Insta following.

It’s a lolz from me.

Reactions: 9
Convenient Keto, because it pays the bills,🤣 and she's meant to be in the middle of the latest Welle club challenge 🤣🤣🤣

Dave himself needs to learn when comments are appropriate. Joking about Kmart shoes in the designer bag is tacky. Kmart, like the warehouse is where many NZers shop for their families.
Lucky it’s a fake bag then eh Dave, ya tacky wankpuffin

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok so there’s the iNcReDiBLe, ePiC brand called Embrace 🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Lol, did she get gifted some? God they are so obvious when they do this! Just be like normal people and buy some and work it out for yourself! Previous stuff would have been gifted as well. Also this says to me she wasn’t happy with the other brands. I’m pretty much if it’s good I wear and buy all the time.

Reactions: 3
MFM frustrates the hell out of me. Always complaining about being overwhelmed and needing a break. How many breaks and naps does one woman need?! Especially one who doesn't even work a full-job, one who has time to watch TV and crochet and whine on her phone. Like seriously get a clue Maria, it's actually really a slap in the face to us who work full time and manage dynamic lives. I feel so bad for her husband or any friends she has, and her children. How can she be a good mother, partner and friend if she has nothing left to give anyone. It's actually really sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Does anyone follow Life of A Binge Eater? She had weight loss surgery a couple of years ago and then went through all the skin removal surgery. Now she's pregnant. It will be interesting to see how the skin stretches and how the body handles being pregnant after all that surgery. Also when your stomach is so small after WLS does your body get enough nutrients to feed the baby while pregnant?? 🤔 Just curious to watch this journey.
I see this chick pop up on heaps of women’s groups I’m part of, advertising her page and obviously wanting to build her brand. I went and had a look but didn’t find anything of substance that was worth following, even though I’d have been interested in the journey if she talked about it more.
Lots of self love which is great but if I want self love and bikini photos I’ll follow Just Jess 😂

Congratulations to her though. I’m sure she will be under OBGYN or midwife guidance to ensure everything goes smoothly.

Lol, did she get gifted some? God they are so obvious when they do this! Just be like normal people and buy some and work it out for yourself! Previous stuff would have been gifted as well. Also this says to me she wasn’t happy with the other brands. I’m pretty much if it’s good I wear and buy all the time.
Haha no, well I don’t know I don’t follow her lol I was just taking the piss recommending Simon’s god awful brand

MFM frustrates the hell out of me. Always complaining about being overwhelmed and needing a break. How many breaks and naps does one woman need?! Especially one who doesn't even work a full-job, one who has time to watch TV and crochet and whine on her phone. Like seriously get a clue Maria, it's actually really a slap in the face to us who work full time and manage dynamic lives. I feel so bad for her husband or any friends she has, and her children. How can she be a good mother, partner and friend if she has nothing left to give anyone. It's actually really sad.
I am pretty sure her friends have given up on her. She’s exhausting and her own worst enemy.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.