New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But your still doing the exact same thing whether her kids are at school or not maybe think about why it’s been delayed
Why do influencers act like it’s the end of the world when they don’t have time to themselves
About to say the same thing. Poor TD! You drag your kids every Sat to the gym. Them to celebrate the fact they are playing nicely. Gosh, you poor person actually spending time with your kids. Why do these influencers always make out it’s such a chore and such hard work? Most of these kids are their #cashcows and entertainment for their followers.
It’s always a moan from TD. Maybe she needs to put a bikini in and then it will be all ‘bliss’ 🤣

Reactions: 3
Guyyyysssss HM needs some attention! She’s got a new Instagram account! Like for reals.
I'm a bit reluctant to give it any attention after what happened previously. :oops: Don't know if either of the 2 doxxed tattlers have ever been back.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I reckon she sent them to herself. Scamone would call me a TC. But who leaves flowers on the doorstep knowing the bakery is closed🤷 Anything for a photo op🤦
This was my thought too but then I thought am I just being a hater 🤪 glad to see I wasn't the only one thinking it, seems like something she'd do for sure!

Reactions: 2
This was my thought too but then I thought am I just being a hater 🤪 glad to see I wasn't the only one thinking it, seems like something she'd do for sure!
Her new post "birthday things I never posted" ...most of those pics I remeber seeing... mate your birthday was weeks ago stop trying to drag it! And the pic of jay he looks sooooo pissed off!! Bet it was after the photo shoot he had to take

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm a bit reluctant to give it any attention after what happened previously. :oops: Don't know if either of the 2 doxxed tattlers have ever been back.
That’s not a game worth playing

She’s vicious and it’s not worth it. She’s proper aggro.

Plus a new account probs means she’s under the tattle thresholds

If you guys want to talk about her, could she be an exception to having her own thread?

So only those wanting to talk about her can be contained in there and she comes after them rather than all of us at risk

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her new post "birthday things I never posted" ...most of those pics I remeber seeing... mate your birthday was weeks ago stop trying to drag it! And the pic of jay he looks sooooo pissed off!! Bet it was after the photo shoot he had to take
Any chance to show off some 'louis' 🤮 it must be so expensive to be her friend, she'd expect nothing less than some designer fake ass looking tit. Stop trying to make Louis Vuitton cool again we all liked that tit in 2003 along with Paul Frank and Chinese slippers 🙄🙄🙄
Also.... does anyone else get irrationally angry when she speaks/writes like a 2yo? 'Tings', 'cinni huns' etc 🤬 duck offfff

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This might sound dumb but I think it’s really cool how Edna is a “hot girl” even though her name is Edna. Like when you think of that you don’t picture a hot girl.
I did think of calling my daughter Edna but everyone laughed and said no way 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That would be my face everyday after dealing with her high maintenance ass too.
Also can't get tea bag titties out of my head any time I see her in that brown fugly dress

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have to laugh at the comment on jess's black dress reel 'hope I look this good at 28' as if 28 is old 🤣🤣🤣🤣 also cried after reading that because there are people out there thinking 28 is old 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That’s not a game worth playing

She’s vicious and it’s not worth it. She’s proper aggro.

Plus a new account probs means she’s under the tattle thresholds

If you guys want to talk about her, could she be an exception to having her own thread?

So only those wanting to talk about her can be contained in there and she comes after them rather than all of us at risk
Absolutely 100% I don't want to talk about her~!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Any chance to show off some 'louis' 🤮 it must be so expensive to be her friend, she'd expect nothing less than some designer fake ass looking tit. Stop trying to make Louis Vuitton cool again we all liked that tit in 2003 along with Paul Frank and Chinese slippers 🙄🙄🙄
Also.... does anyone else get irrationally angry when she speaks/writes like a 2yo? 'Tings', 'cinni huns' etc 🤬 duck offfff
Yes👏👏It's just really immature and doesn't scream professional. She wants to be a boujee business woman🤷 create that. Don't pass yourself off as a fake wannabe. Presenting an image of dignity and elegance is far more relatable than pretence and artificiality. If she looks back at her ig posts in five, ten years, will she be proud, or will she cringe.😡

• Heart
Reactions: 8
YesIt's just really immature and doesn't scream professional. She wants to be a boujee business woman create that. Don't pass yourself off as a fake wannabe. Presenting an image of dignity and elegance is far more relatable than pretence and artificiality. If she looks back at her ig posts in five, ten years, will she be proud, or will she cringe.

I wouldn't support a buisness where the owner shows off how many branded tit she owns ild rather go to someone that actually needs the money

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.