New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
---

Just got the patreon receipt for Rebecca’s which did start off good but looked back and the last time we got a post was 25th November! She was apologising at one point for not posting but I don’t think she cares anymore
Wow that's so tit! If influencers want us to take them seriously, they need to do a better job. Like literally a better JOB. They want us to believe what they do is a job and is hard work etc, then they go do stuff like this? Nah mate if you expect us to pay or compensate you with engagement etc, then do the mahi. Not to much to ask. If you were in any other job if for two months you didn't turn up to work, or ignored paying customers, your ass would be fired. It's actually really insulting and disgusting.

Reactions: 15
Yes I think that's why she's so sheltered from other childfree people, think it is much more rare in religious circles. I'm still absolutely certain she will have kids eventually... Like I can feel it in my gut 😂 she will wait till too late then be desperate to fall pregnant and use fertility issues as her 'niche' 😂
Totally agree that one day she will use fertility or infertility as her niche.

Reactions: 8
So in her stories Rebecca has said to Aggy “how the duck did you get that?” (A sistema container of marshmallows) and also called her “the witch”. In a not nice tone

Putting that online is just gross, if that’s how she talks to Aggy on camera how does she talk to her when the camera isn’t rolling?
For the record I have no problem with normal swearing and I swear too, but directing it at your child and calling your baby a witch is not cool.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So in her stories Rebecca has said to Aggy “how the duck did you get that?” (A sistema container of marshmallows) and also called her “the witch”. In a not nice tone

Putting that online is just gross, if that’s how she talks to Aggy on camera how does she talk to her when the camera isn’t rolling?
For the record I have no problem with normal swearing and I swear too, but directing it at your child and calling your baby a witch is not cool.
And also said she hated this stage/age and would rather a newborn any day :( My son is 2/3 days younger than Aggy and yeah it is definitely a challenging age as they learn how to express their emotions etc, but I wouldn't go as far to say I HATE it 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 10

She’s disgusting! A lazy witch and her baby could choke on a marshmallow, esp shoving them in her mouth like that

Reactions: 8
I got an ad yesterday of Suzanne Paul advertising spray that you put on toilet paper to turn it into a flushable wet wipe. I tit you not 💩
Lol bless that woman could sell anything! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Toni Street lives on the shore
I'd be very surprised if it was her. She strikes me as being a good, wholesome person who wouldn't even contemplate driving after having a sip. I wonder if it was a talkback host? There'd be a few to choose from; no idea where they live though. I'd laugh my head off if it was Tova.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd be very surprised if it was her. She strikes me as being a good, wholesome person who wouldn't even contemplate driving after having a sip. I wonder if it was a talkback host? There'd be a few to choose from; no idea where they live though. I'd laugh my head off if it was Tova.
Toni did post a picture of drinking on the 31st and in another one her hubby is driving so not totally out of the question. If waitakere is included it could be anyone but if the court are flooded I doubt this would be something urgent enough for it to be moved to north shore

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.