New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She picks and chooses who she call out re the sexual and misogynistic behaviour of artists. Was all over dizzee rascal etc. but has friendships with others who have behaved poorly in these spaces who never get called out.
Looks like there might be an ol sneaky lurker in here somewhere - as low and behold… Juicy fest is finally being called out today!

Reactions: 3
So if under her policies the people that canceled the cake will not get a refund etc how come she is still trying to sell the cake at a high price? If you are still getting money for it why not donate it to a hard working company in the area or community work or even a giveaway?
Greed. Needs to pay her staff and get her weekly beauty treatments.

If it was prepaid $200 and they are now selling for $150. That cake will bring in$350.😡
Donate it BJ GOAT. If it's been paid for you aren't out of pocket, and it might make someone happy.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
This is honestly the worst iv seen from her and then to call herself a GOAT 🤢🤢🤢 she really needs to look up terms before saying them. Then her next post saying she's working from he but mentions a tan and pedi 🤦‍♀️ does she not see saying what she does is going to put people off supporting her buisness
Guys in all honesty, I think she’s actually just THAT dim and the acronym “G.O.A.T” and “Capricorn” have completely gone over her head and she literally just means “goat climbing onto the next thing” because goats ya know….climb… 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

I promise I’m not coming for any of you pet parents! I know people ✨LoVe ThEiR fUr BaBieS✨ but Jess constantly cuddling and smooching all over her ✨dOgGiEs✨ faces makes me want to hurl! 🤮🤢
3F77F1F0-6CE4-44EC-B155-8FF3D9D753D7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Guys in all honesty, I think she’s actually just THAT dim and the acronym “G.O.A.T” and “Capricorn” have completely gone over her head and she literally just means “goat climbing onto the next thing” because goats ya know….climb… 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

I promise I’m not coming for any of you pet parents! I know people ✨LoVe ThEiR fUr BaBieS✨ but Jess constantly cuddling and smooching all over her ✨dOgGiEs✨ faces makes me want to hurl! 🤮🤢
View attachment 1913166
Yes omg I'm glad someone said it, all I can think of is how dogs lick their assholes and rub their heads in rotten tit and there she is kissing all over them 🤮 plus why does she need to constantly look in the camera periodically while loving on the dog? bleeping weird

• Heart
Reactions: 6
A lot of new cars have push button ignition so don't have to insert the key but the key fob does have to be in the car. I would never leave my keys in the car though even if it was in a garage.
Mine is push button ignition but it won’t turn on enough to use the wipers without fob in car and foot on brake. So sounds like car was left running?

Reactions: 5

View attachment 1913166
It's the staring into the camera whilst she's doing it, here "look at moi"

• Haha

View attachment 1913166
we were talking about this yesterday haha my husband got giardia off his dog when she was a puppy and they were both reeeally ill, never let her lick his face after that :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Must say it’s so refreshing to see wee ones appropriately clothed and wearing hats when in the sun/water unlike other wee ones who are constantly in the full sun earring nothing but a swim nappy or board shorts

---

Must say it’s so refreshing to see wee ones appropriately clothed and wearing hats when in the sun/water unlike other wee ones who are constantly in the full sun earring nothing but a swim nappy or board shorts
Wearing not earring

Attachments

duck off Marnie 🙄
She is so desperate to see herself as a victim. She gained heaps of followers from being criticised - she financially will benefit from being horrible about Mack online and turning “I’ve been cancelled” (even though she hasn’t) into a brand.

I mean I wish someone would ask her how she has been cancelled. Did she lose followers? No. In fact she gained them. Was she criticised? Only by a handful of people - dozens and dozens of sycophants praised her. So actually it was good for her ego. Was her Reputation impacted? No because everyone already knows she treats Mack badly because he has adhd or autism or both and they either don’t care or don’t follow her. Did she lose work? No - in fact she will probably gain work. But by all means pretend you’ve been cancelled. It’s like EmCult saying she’s been stalked for a year when what she actually means is “people bitched about me on tattle and I looked it up and read about it even though I didn’t have to”. Same thing -self victimisation to increase following and provide content.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I definitely don't like how mfm calls her kids butt holes all the time. It's not nice and it's honestly like she's trying to be cool...

• Sick
Reactions: 26
duck off MFM.
I had the short weeks off work and have taken today off. That is the only time I have been able to spend time with my kids because you know, full time job outside of the house & all . 😡😡😡
What has she actually done with them? Drove them to dump them at her parents, I don’t count that as doing anything. All I’ve seen them do is “play with crafts” as she sits on her as crocheting and watching Netflix

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I’ve blacked out their handle, cos oof that’s embarrassing!…but if JJBB is your “business idol” ..big yikes! 😬😬
1C05A34F-886B-4EC7-BE92-69017C8912F3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
duck off MFM.
I had the short weeks off work and have taken today off. That is the only time I have been able to spend time with my kids because you know, full time job outside of the house & all . 😡😡😡
I’m sorry, buttholes? How old are you? Fuckin weird

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Omg Skete did some 'anon' stories and left 2 with their name still showing and one was hating her husband and one was wanting to leave her relationship 😔
Like I've said so many times, skete can not be trusted. She outted me to an influencer after I gave her tea, she chooses who she's loyal to based on what she is getting for free. Then tried to out my insta to the world. She's a TC, of course it was a burner account. She's a total bleep.

---

So so bad, hope the ladies see this soon
How does she expect to keep her page going. Why the duck would she do that?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.