New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are we at 26 already 😅

summary
Simone and shaaanxo have their own dedicated threads

someone else can fill in the rest of the gaps cos I hardly follow anyone these days 😅

most are still problematic, tho can we remember what this forum is for,

selling a vegetarian item isn’t an issue really, but saying this is the best ever tan when you’ve been sent a free bottle of tan each month from a different brand claiming that’s the best ever is problematic behaviour.

lack of pool safety is an issue with a baby etc

some threads are getting lost with actual influencer issues and just end up in a rabbit hole of nit picking on appearances etc

Reactions: 9
Bets- just draws and trying hard to get paid promotions. Probably hasn’t yet put all her clothes on Trade Me as she can’t be bothered but can still get nails and hair done.
Tarryn- moans about how hard the holidays have been, and juggling 3 kids, trying to sell a calendar with hidden numbers so she can get her breast lift. Upset she couldn’t go camping because she wanted to wear bikinis all day.
Christian gave Kelly a sushi maker because he likes sushi. Can’t be bothered to watch his kids properly by their pool. Needs Kelly because he probably wants to lounge in the sun drinking margaritas.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Summary
Rebecca has been very quiet since #cuddlegate - will she blame ADHD or anxiety for the disappearance or the go go gadget cuddle arms ?
Cherie had a bloody awesome time in Australia but we all have been left thinking - was it covid or was it not ?
Byron sparked a Instagram war - officially Em chimed in but was too scared to post using her OM tag and went for the safe option of the gardening page. Seems the post has now disappeared.
Morgan has taken a step back from Insta - more than likely due to asshole tattlers bringing up Conman again.
Jess and her tit bakery look to be expanding to a new premises.

Summary
Rebecca has been very quiet since #cuddlegate - will she blame ADHD or anxiety for the disappearance or the go go gadget cuddle arms ?
Cherie had a bloody awesome time in Australia but we all have been left thinking - was it covid or was it not ?
Byron sparked a Instagram war - officially Em chimed in but was too scared to post using her OM tag and went for the safe option of the gardening page. Seems the post has now disappeared.
Morgan has taken a step back from Insta - more than likely due to asshole tattlers bringing up Conman again.
I was actually wondering if Cherie might be pregnant 😳 because she wasn't drinking either which is very unlike her. She said it was to save room for food but hmmmm??? 🤔

And I think the reason OE commented as the garden page was because someone tagged the garden page to see what they thought about all the tit he was spouting.

• Wow
  • Haha
Hollymay went on a rampage and is on a mission to out all the tattle (taddle) girlies
Skete is a liar, batshit crazy, but blames her ADHD for everything
Millie Elder sits in the backseat and walks two steps behind her bling wearing boyfriend and his brodudes. Bros before hos
LFYD Christian filmed is baby as she jumped straight into the deep end of the pool, he fished her out, acted like she'd been naughty and continued to film

Danni wants to create an app for child free parents to meet up🤣 All I can think of is Tinder. I have quite a few friends who are child free and range from 20’s to 40’s they have got a great network of friends who are also in the same boat as them. I actually think a lot of younger people aren’t getting married, settling down or wanting kids these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Excuse my ignorance but who is this Byron guy?
He is a food forest making guy who did the first garden at OE place. His handle is @byron.in.new.zealand. Lately he has been quoting Andrew Tate and he can't see anything wrong in AT or his crimes. He's really gone down the AT rabbit hole and his page has changed from food forests to Byron "improving himself" and posting workout and shower videos with AT voiceovers. He has deleted all the comments on his most contentious vid 🙄 because he got attacked big time but still saw no fault in himself 🤷🙄 he used to work (and have an abusive relationship) with @theagroforestrywitch but she publically posted on her page yesterday that she separated from him in August 2022 and has nothing to do with him or their business @backyard.paradise.permaculture.

He is a food forest making guy who did the first garden at OE place. His handle is @byron.in.new.zealand. Lately he has been quoting Andrew Tate and he can't see anything wrong in AT or his crimes. He's really gone down the AT rabbit hole and his page has changed from food forests to Byron "improving himself" and posting workout and shower videos with AT voiceovers. He has deleted all the comments on his most contentious vid 🙄 because he got attacked big time but still saw no fault in himself 🤷🙄 he used to work (and have an abusive relationship) with @theagroforestrywitch but she publically posted on her page yesterday that she separated from him in August 2022 and has nothing to do with him or their business @backyard.paradise.permaculture.
Ah ok thanks for that!

Reactions: 3
Summary
The posted from the Coastal Good Life Page, because that was the page who had been tagged in the comments and also the page who had the existing relationship with Byron .
Also LOL at calling “some” tattlers assholes. What a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The truly sad thing regarding Byron is that his following has gone up by a few hundred since that post 😭 He outright said that he believes woman are at least partially at fault if they get SA'd and somehow people are being drawn to that 😭

Had to steal Cassie's screenshot as he's deleting many comments but how bleeping disgusting is that.
I hope he steps in tit and then gets his sack stuck in his zipper.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else wish if influencwrs can't post something the day it's done d0nt post it at all? I don't care what you did last Tuesday and are just posting now or did yesterday tht you didn't have time to show. If you can film or take pic u prob have time to hit post

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sounds like a wannabe influencer

Hahhahahaha "like there posts/engage its there job"

That would be like us asking for a payrise every day or week
Oh good god 🙄 we shouldn't have to like everything an influencer posts just to make their little egos feel good, whether we follow them or not. How entitled are these people?!?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
How do we feel about this?
Nope because what you put on your post has nothing to do with what you’re promoting most of the time. It’s a tag for a company in the hope when you purchased their sale items, flaunt it, then hope they will gift you free stuff or do a paid partnership. Why would I like TD’s post of her? Why would I like Danni’s constant posts about being child free? Ellie’s last post about trying to get pregnant- maybe. Yes Cherie, I will like your posts when Bets isn’t in them. I don’t care if it’s their job- in my job no one gives me ‘likes’ everyday 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What is with this latest trend that heaps of them are doing where they film themselves typing away on their laptop / keyboard?
Paige fox one last night is super cringe, especially when they even change the angle of filming half way through like she did lol.
Especially t since she actually has a job / business so we know she works, we don’t need to see that lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.