New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess making it incredibly obvious she reads here with her latest reel. A lovey dovey video of her fake laughing and Jay with a rare smile on his face. Probably the only 3 seconds he's smiled in the past god knows how long and it's all orchestrated. "Babes can you take a video of me and Jay 'candidly' laughing so I can prove all the witches on tattle wrong"
Omg so bleeping awkward! If you have to prove you have a laugh together then yea you probably don't.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg so bleeping awkward! If you have to prove you have a laugh together then yea you probably don't.
Exactly! He's never happy any other time with her when it's normal filming or photos so set up, she's obvs feeling insecure about it

---

Think this is what she actually means

---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
In Emma’s defence though she does admit to stuffing up by always trying to open to many businesses and that she will try to just stick with get good face now.
Yea true and she does seem very particular in her products and wants them to be perfect! …some make up bags she got recently weren’t quiiite perfect, so she was selling them cheap… always says if you receive extra things in your order don’t message me - I’ve either fucked up or it’s a little treat but DO message me if somethings missing

Reactions: 3
It's like she enjoys giving us content 

Nahhhh you're just in your lazy era, Jess...

Pretty sure every morning is a slow morning in Jess' world 

This is honestly the worst iv seen from her and then to call herself a GOAT 🤢🤢🤢 she really needs to look up terms before saying them. Then her next post saying she's working from he but mentions a tan and pedi 🤦‍♀️ does she not see saying what she does is going to put people off supporting her buisness

Reactions: 5
Wow when/who was this about!! I first discovered her when she was going around talking to people about their “life story” but most the interviews I saw that were about their abuse as a child etc not killing someone?! Jesus… 🤦‍♀️
I didn’t see any of this either but I do think people should be given second chances. So many people in our ‘justice system’ who have had horrific upbringings, violence is a cycle. I respect Nix trying to show that people aren’t necessarily representative of the worst thing they’ve ever done.

Reactions: 4
This is honestly the worst iv seen from her and then to call herself a GOAT 🤢🤢🤢 she really needs to look up terms before saying them. Then her next post saying she's working from he but mentions a tan and pedi 🤦‍♀️ does she not see saying what she does is going to put people off supporting her buisness
Shea had a beauty treatment every day this week I'm pretty sure! Suuuuch a hard working bOsS bAbE

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Na a GOAT like ✨CaPrIcOrN✨ 🐐 ♑ because that’s her whole personality aside from being a wet piece of cardboard, soggy and beige.

• Haha
Must feel very insecure about her looks if she needs that much work done
It must also cost a hell of a lot of money for her upkeep. Ironic really, when she looked so much better before she started treating her looks like a full time job. Maybe she'd afford to get her wardrobes fitted if she saved the hundreds of dollars per week she spends maintaining her facade

Reactions: 8
Jess making it incredibly obvious she reads here with her latest reel. A lovey dovey video of her fake laughing and Jay with a rare smile on his face. Probably the only 3 seconds he's smiled in the past god knows how long and it's all orchestrated. "Babes can you take a video of me and Jay 'candidly' laughing so I can prove all the witches on tattle wrong"
Lol I laughed at that video. I don't someone filmed it for her, I think she propped her phone up on something or took tripod, which makes it even funnier haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The GOAT, the greatest of all time 😂😂😂😂 omfg what planet does she actually live on 😂😂😂😂
this is so cringe, it’s like she has to prove to everyone that she does work soooo hard by adding in the “it will be short lived” just shut the duck up jess you’re the most self absorbed laziest business owner i’ve ever laid eyes on.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So if under her policies the people that canceled the cake will not get a refund etc how come she is still trying to sell the cake at a high price? If you are still getting money for it why not donate it to a hard working company in the area or community work or even a giveaway?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
So if under her policies the people that canceled the cake will not get a refund etc how come she is still trying to sell the cake at a high price? If you are still getting money for it why not donate it to a hard working company in the area or community work or even a giveaway?
So she's basically going to be getting $350 for that cake if someone buys it?

---

The GOAT, the greatest of all time 😂😂😂😂 omfg what planet does she actually live on 😂😂😂😂
I think she means goat as in Capricorn because that's what she bases her personality on. Either way she's fucked

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.