New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Essay must have done a big unblock - she’s popped back up on my screen! Anyone else noticed influencers unblocking recently? Would bump their “followers” up if people don’t notice they are unblocked and still follow…
I got blocked today 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cassie / 5 kiwi kids

Since I know you read here, I am most definitely not jealous of you and your life. I like my life and wouldn’t trade it for anyone’s, least of all yours! Your life has no appeal to me. Especially the part where you spend time making anon q boxes just to get seemingly annoyed at the questions. I also do not wish to wear dresses with sneakers so am not jealous about that either.

I’m not here bitching because I’m jealous of anyone, the grass isn’t always greener and I don’t waste my time being jealous. I’m here bitching because I can 🤷🏻‍♀️I just enjoy being in a space where I can read a bit of goss because I’m nosey. I find it interesting to read here, in a space where some of us agree and some of us don’t much like IRL.

Good to know you check in on the “scum” (your word) of us on tattle. Is it because you care what people write? Or you are “scum” like us?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Anybody else cringe at Nix cooking. I almost gag looking at some of the slop she serves up.
No but the fact she was making out like the murderer she interviewed in her home was was “good” person…..imagine what the families of the person he killed feels. Just gross!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
No but the fact she was making out like the murderer she interviewed in her home was was “good” person…..imagine what the families of the person he killed feels. Just gross!
Wow when/who was this about!! I first discovered her when she was going around talking to people about their “life story” but most the interviews I saw that were about their abuse as a child etc not killing someone?! Jesus… 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Libby Boxall? I’m not a huge follower of Emma, but the pics of the brows on her page always look good. Did she do a bad job on Libby?
Honestly think she just puts up good shots to lure people in, I thought she was really good and recommended someone to her (hadn’t been to her myself but my lady was too booked out to recommend), and honestly I still feel bad for recommending her cos they turned out awful. She did them waaaay too dark, not a good shape and not even.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Wow when/who was this about!! I first discovered her when she was going around talking to people about their “life story” but most the interviews I saw that were about their abuse as a child etc not killing someone?! Jesus… 🤦‍♀️
She interviewed Dean Wickliffe in her home. She said he's a "family friend of her partner" and she totally trusts him 😳🙄 not someone I'd want in my home even after all this time 🤷

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Honestly think she just puts up good shots to lure people in, I thought she was really good and recommended someone to her (hadn’t been to her myself but my lady was too booked out to recommend), and honestly I still feel bad for recommending her cos they turned out awful. She did them waaaay too dark, not a good shape and not even.
Oh wow this is so bad! I wonder if this is why she’s trying to move into all these other businesses.

Reactions: 3
Oh no that’s terrible! She’s obviously still raking it in though if she can afford to have this 60% off the Sunce shoes sale atm and is planning to go away again to Bali for 3 months! 🥴

Reactions: 4
Oh no that’s terrible! She’s obviously still raking it in though if she can afford to have this 60% off the Sunce shoes sale atm and is planning to go away again to Bali for 3 months! 🥴
The sunce sale makes me feel like that whole business has been a complete flop. She’s saying she is only selling seconds at 60% off, but it looks like all her stock. So I think she’s saying that to try and not piss off the few people who actually spent full price on the shoes. I think the massive price drop is just to clear the stock and recoup some money. But no doubt she is still making money on the shoes even with the discount - I expect she didn’t pay the manufacturers much in Bali.

Reactions: 2
In Emma’s defence though she does admit to stuffing up by always trying to open to many businesses and that she will try to just stick with get good face now.

Reactions: 2
Also, they can decide what questions they want to answer and what not to. I don’t think the persons comment was rude. Maybe Rebecca read it as rude. Obviously the person wasn’t aware what she was taking camping either 🤣 However, it seems like a straight up question. Would I take all that stuff? No, however like Rebecca I did take out soda stream maker because that was an awesome to have. I don’t own a lot of gadgets (no one gifts me free stuff) so who knows if I would take them.
I guess some people wonder if camping with a lot of things makes life easier, more clutter to transport etc and are just wondering. Very few camp now with the basics.

---

Remember he and Simone are great friends so like her he would promote anything! Maybe not buying at the moment. I saw they were $5 a kg in our local supermarket 🤣
The only gadget I take camping is a solar panel phone charger but if I could take a fridge I 100% would. That would be a game changer with kids .

I don’t think there is anything wrong with this and I doubt sue took herself to the garage and got into the car herself as well. Think it was all for the gram.
“She climbed into the car and we heard the window washers and spray going.”

Yes, absolutely fine for a baby to climb into a car, turn things on and “oh isn’t she funny?!”

Imagine coming on here and defending that fuckwit.

---

Nothing if you don’t give a tit about your kid, I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️
[/QUOTE]

Did the baby take the keys too or the keys were left in the car? Cos wipers won't work unless the car is turned on.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This 👆 Which is why I said before he does so much ‘staged’ filming. How many adults in the house and a child can easily pick keys up, walk to crashed, open door get in and put keys in the ignition? It is Christian he might leave the keys in the car but also to turn them? Staged filming like he does with Frankie.

---

Oh, I’m a VIP member ‘gush’

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This 👆 Which is why I said before he does so much ‘staged’ filming. How many adults in the house and a child can easily pick keys up, walk to crashed, open door get in and put keys in the ignition? It is Christian he might leave the keys in the car but also to turn them? Staged filming like he does with Frankie.

---

Oh, I’m a VIP member ‘gush’
A lot of new cars have push button ignition so don't have to insert the key but the key fob does have to be in the car. I would never leave my keys in the car though even if it was in a garage.

Cassie / 5 kiwi kids

Since I know you read here, I am most definitely not jealous of you and your life. I like my life and wouldn’t trade it for anyone’s, least of all yours! Your life has no appeal to me. Especially the part where you spend time making anon q boxes just to get seemingly annoyed at the questions. I also do not wish to wear dresses with sneakers so am not jealous about that either.

I’m not here bitching because I’m jealous of anyone, the grass isn’t always greener and I don’t waste my time being jealous. I’m here bitching because I can 🤷🏻‍♀️I just enjoy being in a space where I can read a bit of goss because I’m nosey. I find it interesting to read here, in a space where some of us agree and some of us don’t much like IRL.

Good to know you check in on the “scum” (your word) of us on tattle. Is it because you care what people write? Or you are “scum” like us?
Funny how tattlers are "scum" for talking about things that these influencers talk about. Like scum for telling the truth?

Reactions: 11
Imagine thinking it’s funny when your kid does this 🙄
Imagine not showing us the caption that went with the pic, then going off on people that have plenty of pics of their kids holding the steering wheel. Not everyone follows LFYD or have mind reading skills to know the story behind it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Omg Skete did some 'anon' stories and left 2 with their name still showing and one was hating her husband and one was wanting to leave her relationship 😔
ShE hAs AdHd so that would have been the cause for her carelessness.
Don’t forget she has adhd. I don’t think she has mentioned her adhd diagnosis for a while?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
“She climbed into the car and we heard the window washers and spray going.”

Yes, absolutely fine for a baby to climb into a car, turn things on and “oh isn’t she funny?!”

Imagine coming on here and defending that fuckwit.

---

Nothing if you don’t give a tit about your kid, I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️
Not defending at all. Saying I doubt at her age she did this. He’s there filming she’s standing in a car. Doubt sue turned anything on at all. There is no way she walked her way to the garage, opened the garage door, open the car door etc.
[/QUOTE]
Also it’s still pic of a kid standing in a driver seat

how the duck was a non follower supposed to know other context?

man some of you are just here to tit on an influencer you don’t like.

aint about their suss influencing behaviour it’s pure jealously of what they’ve got vs what you don’t it seems

at the OG poster of the pic. Not thepeeps asking wtf 🤣

Reactions: 4
Jess making it incredibly obvious she reads here with her latest reel. A lovey dovey video of her fake laughing and Jay with a rare smile on his face. Probably the only 3 seconds he's smiled in the past god knows how long and it's all orchestrated. "Babes can you take a video of me and Jay 'candidly' laughing so I can prove all the witches on tattle wrong"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.