New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
this is so cringe, it’s like she has to prove to everyone that she does work soooo hard by adding in the “it will be short lived” just shut the duck up jess you’re the most self absorbed laziest business owner i’ve ever laid eyes on.
All right I'm calling it. Ya really all reaching.

If this was a man who started a business that gave him a lot of free time you would be prasing them for being an entrepreneur and the backbone of the economy. Probably the world's best dad for freeing up time to spend with family.

Ask most SME owners in NZ why they started their own business and the most popular answer is "so I have the freedom to do the stuff I want".

If her staff hated how she acted you know what they would do? Quit. It's a job seekers market out there. So either they like their job or she's paying them bloody well.

Obviously business isn't doing too poorly if she has the funds to set up a second location. She's "so dumb" that she probably has an accountant who has checked the numbers.

Yes I know I could scroll on but for crying out loud the internalised mysoginy is strong round here.

Yes she does some problematic tit but having a business that frees up her time isn't one of them.

How TF does sabby make money? And no judgement that hr latest post is about meds, but what the heck is “a double dose of sertraline” apart from an attempt to sound more dramatic? There is no “single dose” it’s just different amounts of the drug. Just annoying that it’s all about her getting attention
She talks a lot about businesses etc but I actually think it's a lot of smoke and mirrors. Her tenancy tribunal drama showed she was relying on other flatmates to pay the rent. It's all just gifted everything.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Like I've said so many times, skete can not be trusted. She outted me to an influencer after I gave her tea, she chooses who she's loyal to based on what she is getting for free. Then tried to out my insta to the world. She's a TC, of course it was a burner account. She's a total bleep.

---

How does she expect to keep her page going. Why the duck would she do that?
Same position. Outed to an influenza after a comment related to Sunday Sticks. Blocked by the influenza, they must be friends living in the same area. Just shows how low she will go to get "in" with those she perceives can help her. Definitely can't be trusted.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Not sure if anyone else is following the drama about sun kissed tan on the tits up tape insta but I always got weird vibes from skt and it sounds like the guy who owns it all is a huge creep

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Not sure if anyone else is following the drama about sun kissed tan on the tits up tape insta but I always got weird vibes from skt and it sounds like the guy who owns it all is a huge creep
I remembered reading about his dodgy dealings in the news a few months back. I do think it’s quite unprofessional of TUT to discuss on the business page, she needs to separate the business and ‘influencing’ on her page IMO

Reactions: 1

If this was a man who started a business that gave him a lot of free time you would be prasing them for being an entrepreneur and the backbone of the economy. Probably the world's best dad for freeing up time to spend with family.

Ask most SME owners in NZ why they started their own business and the most popular answer is "so I have the freedom to do the stuff I want".

If her staff hated how she acted you know what they would do? Quit. It's a job seekers market out there. So either they like their job or she's paying them bloody well.

Obviously business isn't doing too poorly if she has the funds to set up a second location. She's "so dumb" that she probably has an accountant who has checked the numbers.

Yes I know I could scroll on but for crying out loud the internalised mysoginy is strong round here.

Yes she does some problematic tit but having a business that frees up her time isn't one of them.
her staff are probably still there because well one of them is her mother in law, but also Boujee witch doesn’t seem to be there often so they don’t actually have to deal with her a whole lot it seems. Also I would hope she’s paying them a good deal as with the prices of those cakes etc.. an 8 inch cake which is bleeping small for $200… yikes.

Reactions: 11
That pic of Edna you posted was gross too but this is the wedding outfit onr. I wonder who the poor bride is 🤣
I Personally think she looks incredible in both pictures and she obviously has some pretty amazing designer clothes- duck if I had a body like that and a Mugler body suit I’d be wearing that tit to the grocery store!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Na this is bs! It’s got ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the fact she’s a woman! If she was a man I’d be saying exactly the same things about their crappy business practices! So in this instance *I think* you’re the one whose reaching ✌🏻✌🏻
…..as you were…scrolling on xx

Reactions: 25

Having her dogs in the kitchen is an issue

how she stores her food is an issue

how she uses the ‘best ever [insert this months freebie different to last months freebie] is an issue.

that tit isn’t authentic

how she uses her time who cares. It’s picking on someone for the sake of being a witch.

Some of you need to have a long hard look at why you’re picking someone to bits for owning a business and delegating tit out and having reliable staff to carry out the day to day tasks.

She doesn’t hide that she’s got staff so what’s the issue?

also how many of you actually report the kitchen infringements to the council?

I’m willing to bet none of you that are here just to witch about her as a person.

---

Na this is bs! It’s got ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the fact she’s a woman! If she was a man I’d be saying exactly the same things about their crappy business practices! So in this instance *I think* you’re the one whose reaching ✌🏻✌🏻
…..as you were…scrolling on xx
Maybe it’s time for a Jess only thread

or a Jess and simone thread since they’re one and the same 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Imagine having the aUdAcItY to respond to a business TWO YEARS after they messaged you. Much professional influencer.
Screenshot_20230127_203238_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow, Jess really must have her minions out defending her tonight 🙄🤦‍♀️
Can confirm I don’t like her food

or her business practises especially food handling

but I’m not a fan of being a witch to someone for the sake of being witch, that’s the crap that lands us in the digital harms act, and the bully category.

remember we aren’t truly anonymous here, court orders can have our real identities revealed.

food for thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.