New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel so sorry for the 2 that have been openly exposed. Skete learn to actually check your tit. I've done the kind thing and blurred out their names. Was the 2nd from the top being wxposed View attachment 1910870
This TC posted in the wrong thread 🫣 - they were up for at least 30 minutes too more than enough time for colleagues/friends/family to see. Hopefully not a catastrophic fallout for those ladies.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Even if they do- their friends, even husbands may have already seen it and Skete may not be around to take it down….. what an absolute idiot!
Imagine if they're CFs 🫠🤑

---

This TC posted in the wrong thread 🫣 - they were up for at least 30 minutes too more than enough time for colleagues/friends/family to see. Hopefully not a catastrophic fallout for those ladies.
They were up for over 1 hour

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Not the first time skete has done that, remember that's how a tattle member was also exposed? I'm sure she does it for kicks. I hope people stop answering her question boxes etc now and she just fades away in the background 😆

Reactions: 16
I thought that too but then she did a podcast with Dom 🤮 Maybe she only speaks out if it isn’t going to affect her or her social life in any way
True! Yuck! And she’s in the radio scene so would def had heard the stories/truth about Dom 🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
DD has done a pro renting reel and it's not landing haha
Claims to be investing in other ways but never talks about the other ways

Also are her teeth grey now?
The whole post reads like someone who wishes they could buy
Omg Skete did some 'anon' stories and left 2 with their name still showing and one was hating her husband and one was wanting to leave her relationship 😔
That doesn't sound like an accident when literally every other name is blanked.... those poor women 😳

Reactions: 9
The whole post reads like someone who wishes they could buy
That doesn't sound like an accident when literally every other name is blanked.... those poor women 😳
Definitely agree. Although she posted about an apology after being called out. If the friends or family of the people saw it they would be screwed and upset.

Definitely agree. Although she posted about an apology after being called out. If the friends or family of the people saw it they would be screwed and upset.
Mo-skete-o is so irresponsible. These people are foolish to put any trust in someone like her.

Reactions: 8
Megan Papas the latest influencer to flog off the cord banking scam for money! 🤬
I stopped following her after the last time she flogged it and did something else problematic in the same day, can’t even remember what it was now but that was the end for me and do not miss her one bit. She’s so yuck and just ad ad ad.

Reactions: 11
Oh my goodness just checked out Megan’s cordbank post and have seen Emily writes comment !! I’m a total TC and don’t know how to screenshot it and put it on here without it showing my profile picture, can anyone else do it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.