New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But as Rebecca said Tarryn is also camping but this would never upset her
Oh it would upset Tarryn she just wouldn’t mention it. I don’t camp that way but have friends who take everything! I can’t see the point of taking a massive gadgets like both have but that’s their way of camping. I mean dragging a big fridge to camp with? However, we freedom camp, fish and hunt so are used to taking the basics.
I think most NZer now take everything with them as they wouldn’t know what to do for a week without their toys. Also, what wasn’t gifted to them? Hence they can take it all.

Reactions: 5
bleeping hell I was just coming to see if anyone had mentioned it. Bananas don't need to be advertised, people are buying bananas without an influencer telling them to.
Also the comment on the post are very weird? Like do people actually care that much about bananas or are they paid to comment 🙊🤣

Reactions: 4
Re: the camping
I've never camped, the thought of it shits me to tears.
I struggle to unpack a bag when we go away for 4 nights, ugggh, the washing.
Nevermind the fridge, freezer, air fryer etc. More power to her I say!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
God they are so triggered by tattle! Calm down Rebecca, I’m not here for you, your life is boring. Just keep living it and stop coming here.
Also, they can decide what questions they want to answer and what not to. I don’t think the persons comment was rude. Maybe Rebecca read it as rude. Obviously the person wasn’t aware what she was taking camping either 🤣 However, it seems like a straight up question. Would I take all that stuff? No, however like Rebecca I did take out soda stream maker because that was an awesome to have. I don’t own a lot of gadgets (no one gifts me free stuff) so who knows if I would take them.
I guess some people wonder if camping with a lot of things makes life easier, more clutter to transport etc and are just wondering. Very few camp now with the basics.

---

bleeping hell I was just coming to see if anyone had mentioned it. Bananas don't need to be advertised, people are buying bananas without an influencer telling them to.
Remember he and Simone are great friends so like her he would promote anything! Maybe not buying at the moment. I saw they were $5 a kg in our local supermarket 🤣

Prepare for posts from the Marlborough cool kids their friend who wants to be a influencer wedding is this weekend 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Re: the camping
I've never camped, the thought of it shits me to tears.
I struggle to unpack a bag when we go away for 4 nights, ugggh, the washing.
Nevermind the fridge, freezer, air fryer etc. More power to her I say!
I don’t take my fridge camping but I sure as tit take my Nespresso machine. I go camping for a change of scenery and peace and no house chores, not to escape my coffee! There no wrong way to camp ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyone else here sick of Brodie Kane no one can ever go against her opinion or they get called out or told to duck off.

Reactions: 8
Pet peeve unlocked: NZ and Aus influencers that call themselves "Mom". Whyyyyyyy 😅 it's so bleeping cringey and gives "I'm not a regular mom, I'm a cool mom" vibes 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Anyone else here sick of Brodie Kane no one can ever go against her opinion or they get called out or told to duck off.
Are you talking about the comment someone made about the Jacinda Ardern post?
If so she had every right to tell them to duck off!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
🙄🤢🤮 LFYD is such a grease up to Simon 🤮🤢🙄 of course she gets gifted the double stroller. How's Lulu's sleeping arrangements going Christian? Is she still in a portacot even though you sell cots 🙄
Okay, but this visit happened ages ago… like they visited 3 weeks ago. Who the duck lives like that?? Posting everything 3 weeks later.. no one cares!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Okay, but this visit happened ages ago… like they visited 3 weeks ago. Who the duck lives like that?? Posting everything 3 weeks later.. no one cares!
He’s got so much that he needs to post he said this morning going right back to Europe hair transplant etc it’s so confusing and pointless like we saw enough of it at the time
Christian needs to live more in the moment, also me and like everybody I know have been eating bananas our whole lives such a waste of Doles money and time to get him to influencer for them

Reactions: 8
I like Brodie but was really surprised at her ott reaction, isn’t she supposed to be a journalist…..obviously not a very good one if shes that one sided. Her I’m right and everyone else is wrong attitude is putting me off her fast.

Reactions: 7
I like Brodie but was really surprised at her ott reaction, isn’t she supposed to be a journalist…..obviously not a very good one if shes that one sided. Her I’m right and everyone else is wrong attitude is putting me off her fast.
I don’t think she’s being one-sided, she’s just not interested in nasty political messages. That guy can take his opinion to his own page. She clearly doesn’t know him personally, so why is he whinging at her because she shared a nice video?

Reactions: 11
I’m so confused by this camping stuff? Who took heaps of appliances (Rebecca?) and why are people asking 5kiwikids about it? We all know she buys a heap of tit that she’s going to have to move to Australia to live the dreeeeeam if their house, which was suuuuch a good buy; ever sells.

Just to note - we went camping a lot when I was a teen, 2 weeks of camping, we had a Fridge, and toaster and kettle and other appliances. 2 weeks with at least 5 kids but more sometimes with friends, just made sense for us. Otherwise we would take up the whole communal kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh it would upset Tarryn she just wouldn’t mention it. I don’t camp that way but have friends who take everything! I can’t see the point of taking a massive gadgets like both have but that’s their way of camping. I mean dragging a big fridge to camp with? However, we freedom camp, fish and hunt so are used to taking the basics.
I think most NZer now take everything with them as they wouldn’t know what to do for a week without their toys. Also, what wasn’t gifted to them? Hence they can take it all.
Camping for us is cheap accommodation, it doesn’t have to be some of the grid outdoors adventure. My partner and I spend time in the bush with the basics but I’d hate every minute of it if my kids were with us 😅

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.