New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nevermind, just saw Rebecca’s story about the thermomix being with them … not like she took it all the way to Fiji to just sell when they got back like a certain someone else.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Marnie: My son terrorised 4 adults and is really hard to be around. Also Marnie-come rent our trailer house on our back yard where we will be next door. Uhh no thanks thag doesn’t sound safe for my kids or pleasant. Classic example of saying too much on the gram.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Marnie: My son terrorised 4 adults and is really hard to be around. Also Marnie-come rent our trailer house on our back yard where we will be next door. Uhh no thanks thag doesn’t sound safe for my kids or pleasant. Classic example of saying too much on the gram.
I'm really hoping whoever canceled the air bnb stay is someone who read her post about mack and has decided not to support her

Reactions: 21
Anyone else here sick of Brodie Kane no one can ever go against her opinion or they get called out or told to duck off.
What irks me recently is the whole Rhythm and Vines/Dizzee Rascal saga and she has literally said nothing about it (probs got free tickets..) and normally, she would be all into discussion for something like that on the TGU podcast.

Reactions: 9
FFS DD, if you’re that worried about your period being late and having to take pregnancy tests etc yet you’re adamant you don’t want kids, get your bloody tubes tied or get hubby to have the snip. Thing is, you’re just not that sure that you don’t want them are you? Which just means you’re child free for now, not ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
FFS DD, if you’re that worried about your period being late and having to take pregnancy tests etc yet you’re adamant you don’t want kids, get your bloody tubes tied or get hubby to have the snip. Thing is, you’re just not that sure that you don’t want them are you? Which just means you’re child free for now, not ever.
Might get that baby shower and some gifts she was so bitter about missing out on after all🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly cannot wait for the day she announces her pregnancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
DD has done a pro renting reel and it's not landing haha
Claims to be investing in other ways but never talks about the other ways

Also are her teeth grey now?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
DD has done a pro renting reel and it's not landing haha
Claims to be investing in other ways but never talks about the other ways

Also are her teeth grey now?
She's not investing in anything unless it's vintage op shop finds, or maybe she means investing in her health at the gym.

Reactions: 3
What irks me recently is the whole Rhythm and Vines/Dizzee Rascal saga and she has literally said nothing about it (probs got free tickets..) and normally, she would be all into discussion for something like that on the TGU podcast.
I thought that too but then she did a podcast with Dom 🤮 Maybe she only speaks out if it isn’t going to affect her or her social life in any way

• Sick
Reactions: 5
What's up with MFM doing those stupid voice over ads lol. She talks so different and stupid like she's trying to be super professional 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg Skete did some 'anon' stories and left 2 with their name still showing and one was hating her husband and one was wanting to leave her relationship 😔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Omg Skete did some 'anon' stories and left 2 with their name still showing and one was hating her husband and one was wanting to leave her relationship 😔
duck that is so bad, pretty serious confessions too not like I don’t like my haircut or something 😖

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Omg I saw that and the poor woman even mentioned being anon in her post 😢

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Feel so sorry for the 2 that have been openly exposed. Skete learn to actually check your tit. I've done the kind thing and blurred out their names. Was the 2nd from the top being wxposed
Screenshot_20230126_160450_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.