Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
From what I remember it was migraines, endo, IBS, dyslexia. She's also hinted at ADHD but I guess she couldn't fit that in 🤣
Also, did anyone think it was sooo weird when she did an ad for yoghurt? She literally posts about needing to use the loo ASAP after dairy (complete with toilet content) so a strange marketing choice by the brand 🤣

Reactions: 9
I’m surprised Millie has gone silent about her dogs. Like not even a post saying how she misses them. It’s odd considering how much she would post about them prior.
Yea I honestly find that so bizarre! Like she hadon’t even had the French bulldog for very long and now she’s just buggered off with her new bf? After the huge drama she had in even getting Maui here from Greece - but heaven help anyone that asks a question about them cause she shuts that shit down immediately with some rude and sassy response!

Peaches87

Moochstyles had a big whinge because people were negative about his house and free kitchen, saying he just used Aikmans as a reference point but come on that is such a central Merivale location and associated with good Chch suburbs you can’t tell me he wasn’t trying to allude to being in a better suburb than he is 🙄 and as for the ‘security concerns’ they posted all about their house sale, open homes and auction for their new house so they haven’t ever kept it private. Said he was going to reevaluate being on the platform but no mention of that this morning.

I agree there is no need to be nasty, especially about someone’s appearance and I actually like aspects of most of these influencers but a lot of the discussion on here relates to aspects where they are out of touch with reality or their privilege (Simone, Ellie etc) and they actually would do quite well to take it on board and public acknowledge it. Instead, they double down on this narrative that we are all haters and just because they have a platform doesn’t mean they should cop any kind of constructive criticism etc.
There’s no way Shayden is going to shut down their page, he loves hearing himself talk too much plus LOVES being an influencer. Ellie def needs a reality check about her privelage. The amount of shopping she does is insane, constantly buying new stuff.

I remember someone asking Simone what she did for mental health and she replied saying she's doesn't suffer from it. Months down the track she's saying she does this and that for her mental health. A mate that goes to f45 says she only goes hard for the camera. Also why do all the gastric sleeve "influencers" all hang out with each other and all of a sudden they are beasties.

I pretty much skip through anything that is an ad
My favourite accounts are ones that give you a heads up that their next few stories are an ad so you can skip past if you want to. Then have a story saying that's the end of the ad. Only seen this on overseas accounts though, not NZ ones.

Nuts

I believe Cherie likes to partake in some recreational fun. If yi

Trust fund baby!!
Good for her, maybe that’s why I like her so much 😀

On the whole bullying thing - I first came to this site a few years back when there was a scandle about a British influencer I was following - I still follow a few of the British related pages here and the outright nastiness is on a whole different level - Kiwis are much nicer and more aware about keeping it about people actions rather than their appearance etc

Effluencer

I thought the same? I think he's probably bluffing in regards to the emails, and I feel the reflection is just for insta to make it him seem more relatable
Yeah he's definitely bluffing about the emails. Being a "marketer" doesn't give you special powers to track down people's private information on the internet. Especially when you apparently don't know how to use Google with all the "recommendations" you ask for.

The reflection was performative - like when public figures go into damage control when they've been caught out in a scandal. He still didn't address issues like why he blocks anyone he perceives as being even slightly negative instead of having a conversation with them.

• Haha

zeroeffstogive

Def over her mum life content and the ads for baby products. She def acts like she knows everything when it comes to parenting just because she was an ECE teacher. Total helicopter.
So preachy, “we need to be down at their level” “we need to this” “we need to that”…
Babes you only have one child, come back and lecture me when your three deep and working part time!

snarkersusie

VIP Member
I’m surprised Millie has gone silent about her dogs. Like not even a post saying how she misses them. It’s odd considering how much she would post about them prior.

Well, that's one way to get a fast tracked appointment with Oranga Tamariki... 😬
She's got gross as vibes, I get what she's trying to do and the audience she wants to get but she's actually just paru and has poor morals.
This cracked me up, BIG garden tidy …. Lol a bucket (which is Tin not plastic of course) View attachment 1289474
I laughed so hard at this! The white shoes, the perfect nails, sis has been hard at it 🤪

• Haha
Officiallyem right now acting all surprised she got sent free peanut butter after having a moan about how expensive it is. Like that wasn't the whole point of the moan! What a convenient coincidence that it was a NZ based product to say you can't afford. Apparently she never got round to saying to them that they don't need it. 🤔

If she was just making the point "for everyone", she would donate it to people who actually cannot afford it. I just cannot imagine how shit it is for struggling families watching her laughing away holding her free peanut butter, whilst also saying that she is not "in need".

I love the lots of fabric look personally. I will buy off her again if something comes out that I like. But that's purely because there are fuck all fashionable plus size options. Also in terms of plus size childrens clothing I look at it the same as adults.There are children out there that are bigger than other children, I think they deserve to have access to fun fashionable pieces. Well, actually big brands should be catering to everyone's bodies but that's irrelevant here. But totally agree with you regarding islamaree, they seem like a lovely group and very professional on stories etc. i appreciate that.
I’m torn because the Friday Flamingo stuff looks really nice but I don’t like how Sera Lilley has behaved online in the past, so I’m yet to purchase anything.

Isla Maree are great! Love their range and the quality.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

zeroeffstogive

Today LFYD has crammed ads for Black n Decker, Mitre 10 and now Countdown. It’s relentless. At least some people space them out and let you know when they’re coming but Christian obviously couldn’t care less as long as he’s filling his pockets.
So sickening, I used to follow because I truly admired the journey they went through to get their children, but it’s just something else these days, and all his little fan-girling fan club is strange.
Going through the neighbours rubbish is so wrong and weird, he’s all over the shop with his “messages”.

Shorty88

Oh I don’t think I’ve ever seen them have a date night lol. I always thought the Range Rover thing was just a running joke, pretty sure it is? I also drive a Mazda so maybe I’m also an unrelatable human lol
Her husband works 24/7 it's part of some farmers lives

She has spoken about her hard times and kudos for always trying with her side hustles and small kids, she’s is way less flashy with her money than Mandy and Sara Lynne (so?) who I’ve followed briefly after seeing her name on here, I can’t cope, I had to unfollow again, mandy takes a photo of her coffee mug because it’s next to the “Land Rover” badge, and Sara Lynne, wow… actually no words just wow! So I find Renee down to earth when it comes to that side of it.
The house wasnt free it was insurance due to another farm house burning down due to there old worker.

I really like Renee!! Farmers wife here so I appreciate how hard we work for our casssssh money. Don’t have a Range Rover though lol.

Anyway 😅 let’s get back to it, I wanna know the dirt on rhind!!!
She's amazing ae. Really down to earth if you ever have a chance to really have a convo with her.

Last edited:

thermominx

VIP Member
Kate your Mate, ugh, she used to take the PISS out of “Mom Influencers” made a drawing taking the piss and that’s how she got her following, now she’s a lecturey fake like Simone, and a horrid “Mom Influencer” hypocrite!
And Ellies Belly, has a mug with 6TBSP milo and 4 of sugar, eats a million tonnes of shit then can’t understand why she gets Migraines and the shits, farrrkkkk but don’t judge me on the “5 mins of my life you see” 🙄🙄 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣 these people are idiots
Cannot stand Ellie. Can’t even hate-follow her. Wonder what she’d have to make content on if she started looking after herself. Also she gets incredibly defensive when people ask her questions about her privileged lifestyle.

• Haha

Ewwi.nsta

Oh I remember

real life wife is great!
I also like, Kirsten in bloom. She has shared her ivf journey which I loved following.
Other Small influencers I like are
Emma plus her babes, altho lots of ads but she seems quite sweet.
Lifebylottie (seems to have come from HMHC, she replaced no filter haha tea?) but I like the outfits she shared and some of her life to

then alsendofit just for the laughs
Als endo fit is such a bore 😴 she just complains all the time about her endo and the crap happening as if there isn't more people with endo. Also she has such a toxic relationship with her husband I swear