Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
and looks like you don’t like having an opinion said back at you? 😂 so it’s fine for you to have one, but not when it doesn’t agree 100 percent with you. Ok. Got it. Can dish it, can’t receive it. Noted
Of course you are welcome to an opinion. Just clarifying… your opinion is that anyone who doesn’t froth over Simone’s content must be a “bullshit jealous woman”?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

overthebulls

Anyone else finding that this forum is turning you off influencers hahah like I love this page but I’m getting tired of influencer culture since they just post the same stuff but also get fomo if I turn off Insta
Agree. They all have the same personality different bodies, same ads , same hello fresh 😝

Shes definitely not poor, she went to a top school aswell. Sometimes her story's just creep me out. The whole communal living ect.
So did her husband, went to a very prestigious school. Their house looks so dirty. I feel sorry for her children, she puts so much about them online and a lot of it, is really negative. She clearly has disdain for the middle child. She is always saying she’s in a funk then the next minute she’s dancing around the beach like some kind of lost balloon, she seems to have genuine mental health issues (which is fine, god don’t we all) but does utterly nothing practical about solving them, just woo woo “I had a muffin and listened to Florence and the machine and now I’m great!”

• Haha
My tea on Emily Writes is that we went to the same school for a short time. She was a foster kid and always has no lunch and raggedy clothes and one time she had a black eye. I never really talked to her but it was a super small rural school so we all knew about her. She was only there for about six months then disappeared. She just hung out in the library by herself reading. When she was teased a teacher took some of us aside and said “be nice to her she doesn’t have a mum like you do”. I have followed her for a year or so now after another friend from high school told me she’s online and I’m happy to see she’s doing so well. Her upbringing was by the looks of it really bad so I’m pretty impressed she’s written books and stuff. I haven’t read them so I don’t know if they’re good but I guess it’s no surprise she fosters kids now. I like that she keeps it private. I think (just guessing) the reason why she and officially Em stopped talking is probably because they’re very different. Emily talks about politics all the time so I think someone like officially Em who doesn’t think about privilege other than to use it for clout would annoy her. Also she has written in her newsletter about how she doesn’t think influencers who sell their private life on patreon are respecting their families. That is officially Em to a tee. She’s even posted today saying sign up for my patreon to read about sex with a broken hand. But I don’t know the inside story. I do think that marriage won’t last with officially Em always saying in patreon how useless AJ is (my friend subscribes and sends us the most eye rolling stuff). She seems to really not like him. Or maybe it’s just that she just really wants to be insta famous and thinks that’s how you seem relatable.
This hurts my heart for Emily Writes. And all children in the same position 🥲❤

Haha I can’t with lovingelliesbelly and the fake glue on nails 🙈 which she has now ripped off 😂

Sometimes I really like her especially the body positivity stuff but does anyone else think she comes off super immature? She reminds me of the class clown at high school but like she’s still stuck in that high school/just left high school stage. But I think she is closer to 30 than 20?

This has been very entertaining & educational reading 😂
I follow a few of the problematic people mentioned here & often find myself rolling my eyes, skipping their stories & cringing so it’s nice to see I’m not alone in my feelings 😂

Meganlouisepapas- definitely heading down the Simone Anderson track if she isn't careful. Also a bit of a Kardashian wannabe. Also has way too many ads. Some very random ones that don't fit her brand so is happy to do anything (making less trustable in the process).

Definitely took the move from ZM really badly - even unfriending Vaughan and Fletch. I assume she asked them to do an ultimatum to the show and say if she goes they do, and they didn't. Really unfortunate timing with having a kid so looks like she was punished for taking maternity leave. But it is undeniable that Hayley adds so much more to the show and has better chemistry with F & V, and their ratings are no doubt way higher.

Has done the most cliché thing since having her son (and pregnant with #2) and has bought a "boutique" (aka wickedly overpriced) baby brand. So she'll be gearing up to overadvertise that and guilt trip vulnerable mothers into buying unnecessary expensive stuff.

Lacey911

Ok I have finally caught up! I need to hash out about @danni_duncan is anyone else over her?!

I'm so over Simone and her "perfect life" 🤮🤮🤮

Also Sabby Jey is just ughhh she acts like she is so high and mighty over everyone 🤮🤮

Thoughts team?
God I wish Danni Duncans IUD will fail and land her with triplets! And no babe that's not "style" it's fuken awful.

• Haha
That’s the video I found her from! I thought the opposite i felt like they were taking the shame away from it but totally get how you can feel that way definitely a very personal experience not everyone’s cuppa!
I don’t think there should be shame attached to having abortions, I just think some things should be kept personal - kind of like how you wouldn’t post yourself having sex online and be like let’s normalise sex - I’m not saying anyone should be ashamed of having an abortion, just that some things (even more so when it’s not even about you (it was her friend) ) are best left offline. Just my opinion!

Nuts

There is a wannabe influencer who has quite a large following... she's not been mentioned in here and I bet it's absolutely killing her deep down. She'll want nothing more than to be talked about.
I'm not saying her name though 😆
Well of course we all want to know now!

Reactions: 7

Peaches87

From what I remember Pebbles sharing she was constantly mocking the son, insulting him, giving him terrible frights etc to the point he would be crying and pleading with her to stop. And she would film it all including him being upset and crying. It was awful and really cruel. She would say it was just joking and their sense of humour but it seemed pretty sick to me.

I actually didn’t follow pebbles for long because she kept having to start back up accounts and it was hard to keep track so someone who followed Bets might have a better summary.

Do we think that the parents must be big backers/investors into the candle business? I quite liked the candle I was given from there but I did wonder how you could both quit your job and hire staff to pour candles and it be financially viable. Good on them for doing so and I hope it is succesful but they would have to be selling a shit load of candles 😅

Also seemed crazy to me to give up what is prob a cushy part time gig at the family business if she’s going to have a baby soon which she has kind of alluded to?
She used to bang on about how they hardly make any money from the candle business because it is still new yet they have staff employed doing admin work and making the candles. You would think you would both just do that yourselves if you were really struggling. Yet can still afford to spend so much money on everything else including an LV bag.....why does every influencer have to buy the same LV bag!! It is as if it some symbol of their success. Like there are other designer bags that are way nicer more unique

Okelydokely

Chatty Member
Is that you Skeet?
Lol, absolutely not.
I follow her, god knows why. I skip through it all. Was waiting with baited breath for the big reveal which never happened, then it went to race and white instagrammers, and now I don't know what's going on.

• Haha

unknownkiwi1992

I can’t believe Simone actually took Asher away with her this weekend I’m surprised they didn’t get someone to lol after him

• Haha
I don’t get why they get so upset, it was one person that said something and then a lot more people explaining Renee’s drive and coming to her defence…? If they get so upset at people questioning things DON’T share your FIVE minutes online.
I just watched this story and I don’t think she’s “so upset”… it comes across as a bit of a laugh and tongue in cheek.

Ewlookatthat

BACK STOCK! hahahahaha. In the #spon basket, with the #spon labels she still gets sent to her even though she has a #gifted Cricut machine we have seen her use once. Fuck sake, you can leave a basket unlabelled.

Who needs $94 of lemon and lime juice? I can't imagine being so needlessly greedy. It's like she's stocking up for the apocalypse.
Cricuits probably already been sold on trademe 🤣

Effluencer

I wonder why Ellie has removed the laundry list of medical conditions from her bio? Do you think when they have their little influencer get togethers they talk about which ailments get the best engagement? Or what's the best sad backstory to use as a get out of jail free card whenever you get called out about anything?

• Haha