Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yeah she Owns a big huge property in northland is at the beach every day has a husband at home who yes doesn’t seem to ever help but is at home and they own an investment property as well so get money from that and her huge patreon base and yet she only ever complains about not having enough money when she has more than so many but her audience is wealthy So they would eat up all the stuff about how earning that income and having two houses isn’t enough and she should be able to complain all the time,
Have to chime in here. I paid for her patreon for ages. When I lost my job she dropped me from the group, her stories etc without a second’s notice. No nothing. In comparison when I unsubscribed from Emily Writes one at the same time she emailed back and said I’m sorry you lost your job and gave me a free subscription. I just feel like it’s all about community unless you can’t pay for it then you’re nothing.

Reactions: 10
I really like Renee!! Farmers wife here so I appreciate how hard we work for our casssssh money. Don’t have a Range Rover though lol.

Anyway 😅 let’s get back to it, I wanna know the dirt on rhind!!!

tryharder

VIP Member
Such problematic content. Gardening is awful & even worse a tin bucket. Definitely needs to be called out. Horrendous you are right.
Such problematic content. Gardening is awful & even worse a tin bucket. Definitely needs to be called out. Horrendous you are right.

I think her response seemed very fair. She parents her own way & has never forced it on anyone. She is allowed to share her own style. Like she said doesn’t mean you have to follow it.
Simone, if this site is triggering you so much why are you so active and checking it all the time?

• Haha
Does anyone follow Marnies world? Would love to know what others think 😅 people I know irl that follow her seem to have a different opinion to me
she creeps me out cultivating this imaginary life as a broke hippy when she’s rich and owns Auckland property etc but she is always crying poor. Also her tee shirts are ugly and all her anti vaxx supporters wear them so it’s like a big red flag whenever you see one wearing it. I can’t imagine ever wearing a tee shirt that says goddess on it makes me want to vom. She gets called out alllll the time because she never listens to anyone even when you gently say “hey that’s racist” or “hey maybe don’t use that word it’s real offensive” she just doesn’t consider any other views and believes everyone is a bully out to get her if they don’t praise her constantly 🤢 so many of these instagrammers would be healthier if they didn’t have hundreds of people saying youre so amazing to everything they do and also if they got real jobs 😂

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Before Skete went private and was right into spilling influencer tea, I remember seeing a reply on one of her stories and now I understand how true it is.

Influencers are the new junk mail.

• Haha

zeroeffstogive

Oh gosh, Kate your Fake Mates turn to have a go at the Forum, FYI Kate… YOU ALSO DONT HAVE TO READ! PLUS posts don’t have to be approved love, so all your followers standing up for you and their posts not being approved is a load of crap! Maybe stop acting like “I already know all this mum life/raising kids stuff MATES I’m an ECE teacher!” Stop staging your “Motherhood” for the gram and trying to impress people.

• Haha

Effluencer

Do we think that the parents must be big backers/investors into the candle business? I quite liked the candle I was given from there but I did wonder how you could both quit your job and hire staff to pour candles and it be financially viable. Good on them for doing so and I hope it is succesful but they would have to be selling a shit load of candles 😅

Also seemed crazy to me to give up what is prob a cushy part time gig at the family business if she’s going to have a baby soon which she has kind of alluded to?
I don't think it's a coincidence that the parents own a honey/nutritional supplements business, of which beeswax would be a waste/bi-product. Most likely they're sourcing the beeswax from them for a highly discounted price which would increase their profit margin.

• Heart

iwantthetea2022

Does anyone else think how Stacey Welsh left the scene was off. She campaigned for strangers or her ‘following’ to give her $$ and then as soon as she got it, she left…

Still here! So any one with even slight logic must be Simone… was just trying to explain the story reply thing but maybe I’m wrong? Just how it works for me.
All good. Looking forward to seeing all the stories featuring Asher tomorrow.

• Haha
So did her husband, went to a very prestigious school. Their house looks so dirty. I feel sorry for her children, she puts so much about them online and a lot of it, is really negative. She clearly has disdain for the middle child. She is always saying she’s in a funk then the next minute she’s dancing around the beach like some kind of lost balloon, she seems to have genuine mental health issues (which is fine, god don’t we all) but does utterly nothing practical about solving them, just woo woo “I had a muffin and listened to Florence and the machine and now I’m great!”
I followed marnies_world_ when she was just under her business account but quickly realised she wasn't for me. Definitely disdain for her middle child not perfectly fitting the chilled, easy going, hippie life she is cultivating. Just checked her out again and it is so sad to see her oversharing her son's behaviour and challenges, and theories over a diagnosis. Seriously private information that she shouldn't be sharing without his permission.

Also gross that she sold a tshirt saying "not crazy, just sick of this shit". She acts all like pro mental health then uses a word ("crazy") that perpetuates stigma.

Kiwigem

Chatty Member
From happymumhappychild. So I get it - she may not be in a space to read comments on her. But occasionally she, and all influencers, needs to get out of their echo chambers of how amazing they are and see how their "influencing" affects the mental health of those following them - even if those followers are not even fully aware yet themselves of how they are being manipulated. Case in point where Maria says "being an influencer is not where my passion lies - I love chatting to you guys the most". Further developing that idea of being one of her friends, part of her family- making it easier to sell to us later.
when she says judging by the 5 minutes people watch per day …she’s been waffling the same shit for years and years now! That’s a whole lot of 5 minutes and a whole lot of learning about someone’s shitty life.

welcome to everyone whose joining on this cold Sunday evening!

• Haha

RawlingsBlue

Chatty Member
Lucky Asher.. mum stopped ‘work’ for 17mins to comfort you.
Also I imagine this kid is just going to walk around with his hands in his pockets because mum is teaching him not to touch anything her house.
Also what does she need a 3 fold playmat for? Asher is old enough to want to be anywhere but sitting on a playmat 🤦🏼‍♀️

I love how influencers start a selling clothes account and the only people they can afford the clothes are other influencers and how they sell like a $500 jacket only worn once like so unrealistic for most people

• Haha
Thoughts on Talz Life?
She gave off dirty vibes when she announced she doesn’t like wearing undies, pissed me off when she was paid by a iwi to promote the vaccine but then went to the the protests in Wellington so that was confusing but I unfollowed when she smashed up BD’s Bach/house like it was something to rave on about.

• Wow