Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

biscotti22

Yeah Rebecca is a lot better now, she is very needy of her mothers time and attention. She was really really messy for awhile there (had lambs living inside) and i had to unfollow because it was painful watching her share these beautiful products while trashing them.

I like her content now tho, Aggy is super cute, unsure how the chocolate bar situation will go? Nana will probably end up doing it. God I hope she’s got a premises to do it on because her kitchen is discusting so not sure I would trust it
I really like Rebecca she seems really honest about the help she needs, good on her for accepting instead of crying about hard everything is constantly 😅 wouldn’t be surprised if she has adhd

Reactions: 11

tryharder

VIP Member
So did her husband, went to a very prestigious school. Their house looks so dirty. I feel sorry for her children, she puts so much about them online and a lot of it, is really negative. She clearly has disdain for the middle child. She is always saying she’s in a funk then the next minute she’s dancing around the beach like some kind of lost balloon, she seems to have genuine mental health issues (which is fine, god don’t we all) but does utterly nothing practical about solving them, just woo woo “I had a muffin and listened to Florence and the machine and now I’m great!”
Yes to all of this. She was also very proud of drinking everyday in her pregnancy with the middle child. His behaviour now isn’t unlike foetal alcohol syndrome. Yet she continues to blame him and pity herself for his behaviour. And never acknowledges maybe she had a hand in it as a result if drinking all that “buttery Chardonnay” she loves so much while he was in utero.

• Wow

shh77

VIP Member
Her donuts are yum but I have heard that her staff aren't that well taken care of and get no breaks and don't get paid that much and do all the work and she just shows up to take content mainly

Hello fresh is NOT always fresh haha
Nadia Lim ...

After that bozo insulted her (the DGL chap), I was astonished to hear (on Newstalk ZB - Heather's show, where she has a panel discussing stuff), someone say that she doesn't deserve to be a judge of the revamped Masterchef airing soon on 3! When Heather and the other panelist (who worked in PR, I think?) expressed horror in what he'd said, he didn't back down ... he said sure, she might have won one of the earlier series but what does she know about cooking.

I cannot believe the beat-up she is receiving. I think she was a nutritionist before she went on Masterchef, and then there's My Food Bag, which she played an integral part in (as co-founder and now brand ambassador - think she might have sold her shares).

From where I stand, she seems a nice enough lady and has obviously done very well; I don't understand why she's triggering all these middle-aged men!

I love Chelsea Winter. I went to a couple of her demos and she is just lovely - very genuine and exactly what you see on TV. I wonder what these middle-aged men think of her? (She's arguably just as successful, although has gone down a different route with her kitchenware, books and demonstrations).
umm Chelsea is super problematic 😬

• Wow
thoughts on Lisa Hayes 🫣
sooooo annoying! I can’t watch. Everytime she refers to them as “the kiddies” drives me nuts. And is it ever not “movie day“ at their place, I get it’s only a snippet of the day but do they ever actually go and do anything other than tv/iPad?? Poor kids, meanwhile mums just having another day making scrolls while trying to flog another thermomix 🤪

• Haha
Been reading since Katie mentioned yell, and then when HMHC wrote, I haaaad to sign up.

My views -
HMHC, the kids play her. A lot. I feel she's quite scared about the whole covid thing, but maybe that's cause I'm relaxed about it? Quite a few ads, but have since unfollowed. Trying to make my insta a happy place lol. And the amount of times her kids get out of bed frustrated me tonight with how she documented it all.

Lovefromyourdads. Ad, ad, ad, ad, ad. Edwards and co is shit too, had one, sold it after 4 weeks. It's no where near as good as people make it out to be. Do not reccomend the brand at all. They did a double quite a few yrs ago too, and mine arrived broken. They were shit to deal with, so bloody horrible.

Zaziplays, she Def seems like she thinks she's parenting expert 101, but I'm just there for the baby sign stuff. Everything else I skip past

Officially em, my lord. I signed to her patron, and to her empire page. There's like the same 20 people who post day in day out, so it's not much of a community. And I don't feel the community vibe that she says it is.

5kiwikids. I like her, find her real. She's my age, with 5 kids (obviously) and I'm just in awe that she has 5. I feelnlike they've worked hard to get to where they are, and she does occassional ads. Downside is, she's another where she has patron and view for close friends.

Carmen lett is a fav. Absolutely love her.

Yourbirthproject, raves about her course but tbh I found it shit?! Wasn't helpful at all IMO. So monotone too .. she's another than I've unpolluted lately. I'd probably follow again, if she left the monotone behind.

Don't even get me started on Simone Anderson 🤢

• Heart

SimoneAnderSpon

Lovefromyourdads (Mark & Christian) - I really wanted to like these guys but shit, 90% of their content are ads. Do they turn any free things down? They are clearly very well off, so why do they need all this free crap?

It was very cute when they started the account, writing letters to their son and their journey is really interesting. But now those "letters" are all ads. How weird is that going to be reading that in the future wondering why your Dads wrote a letter to you about how to save money with powershop and the Mother's Day range at Countdown?

I assume they are so deep in the influencer community (obviously needing them as well for their own brand they have) they just can't get out now.
Christian is so fucking unlikeable and annoying.
It makes me not even want to ever buy any Edwards & Co stuff cos he's so awful.

Wow this has been one hell of a read!
Marnie - all over the place, stoped watching after the whole unschooling thing. If you wanna be a loopy hippie fine but don’t compromise your kids education because they might want a different life in the future than the commune/dirty shack.
Stacey Welsh - liked her cooking tips but the obsession with her daughters got real old. Unfollowed after the account was sold.
Summer - like her but cannot fathom why she would take him back. He’s a player, he’ll do it again.
HMHC - her kids are unwatchable esp the boy. Super indulgent mother.
Love From Your Dads - AD AD AD AD zzz zzz

I feel better.

• Haha
I’m glad I only follow unproblematic influencers. This thread is bringing up some serious tea but I also work semi in the industry so I know a lot of these people in Auckland and so many of these ‘nice girls’ are actually mean and catty in real life.

fakestagram

Does anybody know the tea that went on with Leonie, Leah Light & Makaia, they all got matching tats then all of a sudden not friends anymore?
I'm not sure what went down but Leah Light is legit a POS.

The way she treated the young women that worked for her was horrible and she's genuinely a horrible person IRL. Or she was a few years ago. She might have changed 🤷

Any other smaller influencers we like?
Preferably not many ads!
It's not an influencer account, it's a business account, but Aroha Tamihana at maimoa.creative is great. She doesn't do ads but sells her own (awesome) products. In between that she promotes te reo Māori, empowers tangata whenua to be proud of their māoritanga, as well as supporting Tangata Tiriti on their learning journey. So if you are interested in that, she is definitely worth a follow.

instaspinsta

Probably took him to stage a few photos, then palmed him off to the mother in law to have for yet another weekend.
She absolutely would have - Trents parents live in Te Awamutu which is roughly 40 mins from Raglan.

also re Simone, a friend of mine worked at a dermalogica clinic and influencers would come in for their #gifted facials and were allowed to take 2 products home with them. Apparently Simone rocked upto her appointment and bought a list of 12 products with her and actually demanded she be given all 12. They had to get in touch with the CEO who was like ‘just let her have them’ the entitlement just bloooows my mind! 🤯

• Wow

booboo222

Chatty Member
Ugh can’t stand the whole wooden toy thing.

The thing is if you put yourself online you will get people talking about you - just comes with the territory like celebs
They will happily take ya money via sponsorship etc so it can’t all be rainbows free shit

Xavier77

You know, Skete had me interested for about a day. Then she suddenly backpedaled claiming she was risking losing her page and now I don't feel like it's going anywhere
Shes a fraud and at guess wants to be an influencer! I made the mistake of sending her a message about my views on moochstyle and his free but "paid" for vanilla kitchen, his bagging of bunnings because he didn't get a free kitchen from them after he's received 1000s of free stuff from them over the years. The guys a tard and can't even keep track of his lies, Even implies he lives in a desirable area! "Close to Aikmans" name drop.. reality he brought an overpriced state house down the road from the mongrel mob! I know because I live on the same street.. also made the mistake of commenting that Ellie has no real idea of struggle! She has a rich privileged upbringing drives expensive cars eats a massive amount of crap and now has a business supported by Daddy.
Skete told tales on me, and now I am blocked 🚫
Side comment Danni has major issues and in my opinion uses husband for a source of income and jumps on any bandwagon aiming to gain followers.
@influencers of course we form opinions of you, based on what you project to the world.. why is it only ok for you to have dribble opinions and content, and block anyone that doesn't agree..
These are just my opinions based on the content I see, and should be viewed as satire.

• Wow

peppa2266

Let me get this straight... Simones house is too clean for Instagram and Rebecca Keils house is too messy. So we should all fit into the in-between of 80% clean but no showing excessive cleaning as that is a step too far? Just trying to keep up.... 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10