Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ewwi.nsta

Cayla Jade is a bit of a try hard in my opinion and seems to live off her partner
I did wonder about this, especially since getting pregnant

Anyone else follow life_with_quinn? I unfollowed her ages ago because I got so sick of seeing her hugely filtered photos/videos of herself.
Never heard of her, had a quick look at her page and she seems very up herself

Reactions: 1
I want to know how people like Millie Holmes get all their money for the lifestyles they have. No hate just help me out 😂 I know lots of them have businesses and side hustles but surely it isn’t that easy
I wonder this all the time. Heaps seem rich as eff but still work.

Seralynne, Ellie, Katie, Mandy like do they just all just have rich husbands or parents maybe

This was actually why I unfollowed. I struggled with the being really broke stories not that long before.. and the midwives aren’t paid enough (I agree that the pay structure is unfair and should be looked at) but don’t talk about that for months and then suddenly have a pool and say “we saved really hard this year for it..”
Good on them for working hard and being able to do it - but I just couldn’t deal with the 2 stories of broke, underpaid and oh look at our new pool!
Yeah because she shares all the charts and things and there her question boxes are always new mums feeling guilty for having a c section etc

She cheated on her husband, hence why she’s gets so defensive… this is from another member…

“If you followed her back then you might remember a couple in Nelson who used to travel over to see her all the time… Then suddenly stopped. It was the husband. Ness split from Chris, but the other couple stayed together. They’re quite religious so I imagine that played a part in the staging together business. Worst thing is she’s always posting about how amazing he is, and whenever I see that I can’t help but think how amazing is he for cheating on you with one of your best friends?!”
[/QUOT
Also, I love Rebecca Keil and so glad her husband is treating her a bit nicer!
But what was the tea on that? They split (a while back) and she was solo holidaying with her Mum and seemed super sad, I’m assuming he cheated but then realised how amazing she really was?!

Yes! She was her “second” best friend down from Nana Whittaker 🤣🤮
The name Ariana rings a bell!? No kids?

sippinteaa

Only small oness I can think of

is kayla sylviajane she’s an Aucklander but not part of any yummy mummy groups at least i don’t think so?? don’t see much ads with her she comes on her story looking like she just woke up most days which makes me feel better about my life 😝 she’s had a few dramas recently to but quite enjoy her profiles

Amanda Bradley I like she tries to hard but I feel like she has a good heart! Her self confidence is motivating for me

Does Gemma Bradley count? I’ve been liking her recently. Feel for her and her son at the moment liking how raw she is

I can’t think of anymore the rest are full on. Can’t wait to see some replies I want a new range of people to follow

Adore her
Another one is that person who took over Stacey welsh’s page.
Her real profile only had like 2k followers.
She doesn’t seem authentic. Try’s to hard to be a influencer and it’s clear she’s trying to be a mix and mash of a couple real nz influences.

tryharder

VIP Member
I think she said he’s away in Mexico?
I also couldn’t stand him for ages but then realised they actually weren’t together and I dunno he’s grown in me now lol

Is it?? I’ve actually never bought an influencers product before but had maaaaybe considered getting some Ed&I products lol maybe but nope not if they’re crap

100% 👏👏👏
I rate it so much!!

This was actually why I unfollowed. I struggled with the being really broke stories not that long before.. and the midwives aren’t paid enough (I agree that the pay structure is unfair and should be looked at) but don’t talk about that for months and then suddenly have a pool and say “we saved really hard this year for it..”
Good on them for working hard and being able to do it - but I just couldn’t deal with the 2 stories of broke, underpaid and oh look at our new pool!
And her whole month she’s taking off in July with an overseas holiday. Plus it feels like sometimes she resents her husband for working too much

this woman confuses me. She can’t see her own privilege or refuses to acknowledge it. It’s always followed with a poor me and my upbringing explanation. Also I’m not anti religion but the found god bull crap does my head in. She is just repeating her life in a new location with a higher than thou attitude, if you want to change. Get off the gram.
She is deep down the QAnon conspiracy rabbit hole.