Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

biscotti22

Lovefromyourdads (Mark & Christian) - I really wanted to like these guys but shit, 90% of their content are ads. Do they turn any free things down? They are clearly very well off, so why do they need all this free crap?

It was very cute when they started the account, writing letters to their son and their journey is really interesting. But now those "letters" are all ads. How weird is that going to be reading that in the future wondering why your Dads wrote a letter to you about how to save money with powershop and the Mother's Day range at Countdown?

I assume they are so deep in the influencer community (obviously needing them as well for their own brand they have) they just can't get out now.
Accepting the offer of the half price haircut because the barbers were shut got me. A friend had to wait so long for edwards and co products she had paid for when they were having trouble with stock. No discount was offered though and influencers were still manage to get product for advertising

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Ewwi.nsta

I'm over danni too! She's a broken record now.
Right?! Like we get it, your a 30's lady, married and without kids like stop with the same damn story! Also the whole archilles thing is just driving me up the wall like omg stop 🤮😂

Okelydokely

Chatty Member
I'll tell you who I love love love, and that's Baddy.co.uk
The Oxford dictionary meaning of *work bestie*.

• Heart
So weird that she says the kind comments aren't being approved - ummm that is not how it works and there are heaps of comments on here talking up the better accounts.

Her followers must be all like, "babe I tried to stand up for you". Eek awkward.

Also to influencers saying "oh you people hiding behind fake names on that forum", we have no other choice. Any comments or questions to influencers on their comment section is quickly deleted, DMs ignored, and accounts restricted (gotta keep those follower numbers though eh?) or blocked. You don't want to reflect on your behaviour on your own account so maybe you might do it here.
That’s so weird she says that kind comments aren’t approved!? Like read the rules and the room

Ewlookatthat

Just you wait, tryhards will come along and tell you that you can totes put all of those sachets into soft plastics recycling!
There's a point! Of all the mundane areas we have ever seen Simone clean in her house have we ever seen her recycling? Tryhard maybe have a whisper in your mates ear about some fresh content

• Haha

Herefortheteabruh

Haha too true 😂 also I saw they were friends at one point then things fizzled. Would love to know what happened there 😂. Also Amanda did that for so long then just stopped all the sudden...
Is there anyone here that we would actually follow?
I just find that most Auckland influncers all post the same shit like filming themselves at f45, nails and outfit fits oh and boujee brands like Gucci and Louis Vuitton like all at the same time?? Who copies who and starts these trends lol

• Haha

Kiwigem

Chatty Member
I really like Renee!! Farmers wife here so I appreciate how hard we work for our casssssh money. Don’t have a Range Rover though lol.

Anyway 😅 let’s get back to it, I wanna know the dirt on rhind!!!
same I think she’s ace. Maybe people who are just tuning in will see a flash house, flash cows, flash car (not flash), hard working husband ya ya ya - but old mate deserves all that at more.
As a farm wife can you answer this - are all (most) farm workers on p or complete assholes ? Or has Renee just had shit luck?

Ok the other day I was criticising Elle from Elleherself obsessing over weight loss post partum and being low carb but I think I should take that back because on her stories today she was much more - take your time, there is no hurry etc. Hopefully that means she is in a better headspace about her own postpartum weight too. It must be crazy hard with twins.

Its so good to finally read the tea about Ness Watson because I've been wondering what happened there!

Also wtf is with Skete and Amy Carlyon? Is it true she was cheating while he was too? I felt sorry for her with what happened even though she's a spoiled rich girl. Pretty rough to be ditched when your baby is only small (although to be honest better than having a dad there who doesn't give a shit).
Anyone else notice Ness' page is now private and she seems to have deleted a bunch of followers? I'm actually shook she cheated on Chris.

I’m glad I only follow unproblematic influencers. This thread is bringing up some serious tea but I also work semi in the industry so I know a lot of these people in Auckland and so many of these ‘nice girls’ are actually mean and catty in real life.
I stopped following quite a few in the last year, reading all this has kinda of confirmed for me just how toxic it is.

A few years ago I got obsessed with making sure I watched everyones stories, I felt like I had to buy everything that was being advertised by certain influencers to make myself feel like I was 'Keeping up with the Joneses' .. it was super unhealthy and eventually made me feel like shit.

zeroeffstogive

Haha oh yeah she always posts about her migraines - which is super debilitating I know but then gets sooo annoyed with people giving her suggestions or recommendations. I guess it would be annoying if you’ve tried everything but people are just trying to help 🤷🏼‍♀️
When you recommend a Milo to others that has 6TSB of Milo and something like 4 of sugar, and all the other sugar and crap shes always posting about, its inevitable, the most common cause of Migraines is sugar, yet she doesnt look at her diet.

• Wow

Nuts

Nadia Lim ...

After that bozo insulted her (the DGL chap), I was astonished to hear (on Newstalk ZB - Heather's show, where she has a panel discussing stuff), someone say that she doesn't deserve to be a judge of the revamped Masterchef airing soon on 3! When Heather and the other panelist (who worked in PR, I think?) expressed horror in what he'd said, he didn't back down ... he said sure, she might have won one of the earlier series but what does she know about cooking.

I cannot believe the beat-up she is receiving. I think she was a nutritionist before she went on Masterchef, and then there's My Food Bag, which she played an integral part in (as co-founder and now brand ambassador - think she might have sold her shares).

From where I stand, she seems a nice enough lady and has obviously done very well; I don't understand why she's triggering all these middle-aged men!

I love Chelsea Winter. I went to a couple of her demos and she is just lovely - very genuine and exactly what you see on TV. I wonder what these middle-aged men think of her? (She's arguably just as successful, although has gone down a different route with her kitchenware, books and demonstrations).
Agree!!! Nadia is just a humble lady who has amazing and easy recipies and just happens to be doing very well for herself, I do t understand what people have against her at all

zeroeffstogive

Yep 100%..,, the look in her eyes towards this wee boy was sick. The waking him up like that., when he’d fallen asleep on her (?) that’s mental. Who thinks of doing that to their kid…
So many scary, problematic behaviours she used to share, I feel Ill at how she used to speak and treat those boys, she used to share a bit about her daughter aswell, who seemed like a sulky mean child, one thing that stuck in my mind was Magnolia asking her how the school Ball was and they both were mocking another girls dress and laughing hard… on camera… then posting it to a public platform, ffs.
Her latest trip overseas was so cringe aswell.

Peaches87

Shes a fraud and at guess wants to be an influencer! I made the mistake of sending her a message about my views on moochstyle and his free but "paid" for vanilla kitchen, his bagging of bunnings because he didn't get a free kitchen from them after he's received 1000s of free stuff from them over the years. The guys a tard and can't even keep track of his lies, Even implies he lives in a desirable area! "Close to Aikmans" name drop.. reality he brought an overpriced state house down the road from the mongrel mob! I know because I live on the same street.. also made the mistake of commenting that Ellie has no real idea of struggle! She has a rich privileged upbringing drives expensive cars eats a massive amount of crap and now has a business supported by Daddy.
Skete told tales on me, and now I am blocked 🚫
Side comment Danni has major issues and in my opinion uses husband for a source of income and jumps on any bandwagon aiming to gain followers.
@influencers of course we form opinions of you, based on what you project to the world.. why is it only ok for you to have dribble opinions and content, and block anyone that doesn't agree..
These are just my opinions based on the content I see, and should be viewed as satire.
Ha I remember when Shayden tried to say he lived close to Aikmans as if they had bought in Merivale. Id say the Little Brown Jug would be more of a local. He sucks up to other influencers because he wants his page shared to gain followers.

• Haha

Effluencer

Shayden, seeing we know you're reading here - nobody here has even mentioned the suburb you live in. But here's a tip for your security - next time you're showing off the flashy cars up your drive, you might want to block out the number plates which could be used to identify where you live. You're welcome.