New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most bakeries or Cafes open 630/7 and have food and coffee avaliable at those times and are open 7 days a week! They can't even do 2 days. She says she's worked at a cafe on the kitchen before I would LOVE to know the people who worked with her in kitchens feed back of how she was in there
How does she even cover her rent

Reactions: 7
I usually really like ‘hallweneed’ but she’s posted multiple times naked pictures of her children or sisters kid and it infuriates me to no end! When r people going to learn?!

Reactions: 4
Oh 🤮 Christian hanging with friends and Tarryns there. Two people who also love everything Simone does so doesn’t surprise me. Just shows once again how entitled these people are.
I’ve often wondered if Christian likes to get on the gear… and him hanging out with the Donaldsons just confirms it for me! So tragic.

Reactions: 8
I actually think TD’s husband is disgusting and portrays a lot of sexual frustrations. Probably because as a 20 year old he didn’t get to have his wicked way with others as was a dad of one.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Katie is getting so OTT with her lip and cheek fillers and botox. I really wish women would stop doing that to their faces. Each to their own I know, but it's just so unnatural and not attractive in my opinion 🤷‍♀️

Cherie Pepper&me has got a really frozen botox face these days too 😔
Agree as most started this when they were quite young and didn’t need it. What is that saying to their own kids? Grow old gracefully. Problem is companies pay all the people to portray the perfect body and face so it becomes
distorted for younger children/teenagers to understand.

Reactions: 5
Agree as most started this when they were quite young and didn’t need it. What is that saying to their own kids? Grow old gracefully. Problem is companies pay all the people to portray the perfect body and face so it becomes
distorted for younger children/teenagers to understand.
Yea totally. Like still in their 20 and 30s. There is absolutely no need for all that tit while you are still young and have young skin. Be interesting to see them at 50, 60 and 70. How much filler and tit will they need then? 🤔😳 Frightening 😱

Reactions: 1
Holy tit, dislocated shoulder anyone? How about a popped hip joint - or knee? I would not be holding a toddler like that! Fkkkkking parenting at its finest.

I swear if my husband decided one day to parade around on IG like TD’s husband does I’d pack his bags for him. Cringggge AF!!! Why don’t these people think of what their kids friends (aka. Kids friends parents) are going to say. What a joke 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Yea totally. Like still in their 20 and 30s. There is absolutely no need for all that tit while you are still young and have young skin. Be interesting to see them at 50, 60 and 70. How much filler and tit will they need then? 🤔😳 Frightening 😱
And all sooooo much make up
Yuk!

Wait I thought Katie was part of the wedding? She looks like she’s just sitting at a random table?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.